• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Robleyf7

Robleyf7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:25 AM

hello i.m new too Rose what char should i pick 1st an second thanks an how do i make money for gears

#2 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:34 AM

Champ and cleric , plenty of ways to earn money :P

#3 Robleyf7

Robleyf7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:39 AM

Champ and cleric , plenty of ways to earn money :P

thanks another question whats the dif between leo an draco server an whats max lvl

Edited by Robleyf7, 13 November 2010 - 02:39 AM.

#4 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:43 AM

A Cleric and any AoE char, preferably Champ, good attack and def.

I suggest you concentrate on leveling first. you can make money easily once you are level 200+.

Max level is 215.

#5 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:55 AM

Champ 1st then cleric
dont go lvling insanely
enjoy the game......ur 1st lvl 0-215 is best experience u can have on rose
pvping is good but lvl up 1st time(not rushing lvls) is just as or even more enjoyable

#6 Robleyf7

Robleyf7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:55 AM

A Cleric and any AoE char, preferably Champ, good attack and def.

I suggest you concentrate on leveling first. you can make money easily once you are level 200+.

Max level is 215.

ah ok thanks i might make a champ how long would it take someone like me too max a char?

an whats the dif between leo an draco

Edited by Robleyf7, 13 November 2010 - 02:57 AM.

#7 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:23 AM

ah ok thanks i might make a champ how long would it take someone like me too max a char?

an whats the dif between leo an draco

2 weeks if you're a geek lol. normally a month. try dual client, you can level 2 of your char.

Leo is an older server, more populated, more expensive item, easy to make money since farming's loot is saleable at high price.
cant comment on Draco tho. since I dont play there.

#8 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:28 AM

First go for Cleric, then Champion

#9 Robleyf7

Robleyf7

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:30 AM

ok thanks another question lol i tried down loading the game an it gets too the install an it says THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HAS SET POLICIES TOO PREVENT THIS INSTALLATION

Any idea what that means

#10 SilverBlood

SilverBlood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationAtlantis
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:35 AM

cant comment on Draco tho. since I dont play there.

Just go Leonis.

Draco: low population, wont have any pvp be4 long, and 2 guys with a nice credit card controll the market :P
Been there, done it, left.

#11 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:45 AM

Just go Leonis.

Draco: low population, wont have any pvp be4 long, and 2 guys with a nice credit card controll the market :lol:

not really :(

#12 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:33 PM

i liked draco better

rounding it all off i think
draco takes time to get good ...while on leonis it takes no more than 10 dayz playin in full throttle

but u cant get any where far on leonis after that.....it will take yrs of understanding on leonis to get into the elite
also GRUDGE WARS is afavourite in leonis where if u kill a guy he will jus bring evri1 he knows to kill you

draco is much better in that sense that u can go from good to great in a much lesser time
and killing people doesnt cause as much an uproar

specially if u are new go to draco as it is just 6 months old

(note if there is any thing u will miss on draco it surely is Union Wars)

#13 CaNehDa

CaNehDa

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3009 posts
  • LocationInside of every dimension like a virus.
  • Server:SpaceFabric

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:25 PM

Just go Leonis.

Draco: low population, wont have any pvp be4 long, and 2 guys with a nice credit card controll the market <_<

We - erm... They don't control the market - People choose what to buy stuff at - Teletickets jumped from 450k each too 550-600k each today because the website was down for a day!....

Most people on Draconis that buy IM - Don't sell IM;
Although many of my friends sell, well... alot of IM a month; Including myself. :)

i liked draco better

rounding it all off i think
draco takes time to get good ...while on leonis it takes no more than 10 dayz playin in full throttle

but u cant get any where far on leonis after that.....it will take yrs of understanding on leonis to get into the elite
also GRUDGE WARS is afavourite in leonis where if u kill a guy he will jus bring evri1 he knows to kill you

draco is much better in that sense that u can go from good to great in a much lesser time
and killing people doesnt cause as much an uproar

specially if u are new go to draco as it is just 6 months old

(note if there is any thing u will miss on draco it surely is Union Wars)

I didn't know it was much easier to gear up on Leonis....

But I like Draconis - and I do miss union wars... very much...

but anyway!...

+1

hello i.m new too Rose what char should i pick 1st an second thanks an how do i make money for gears

Don't listen to all those people telling you to get a champ/cleric

go with Bourg/Cleric!

bourg is epic for farming - just alot harder... but- so worth it.

Edited by CaNehDa, 19 November 2010 - 11:28 PM.

#14 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 20 November 2010 - 02:37 AM

Don't listen to all those people telling you to get a champ/cleric

go with Bourg/Cleric!

bourg is epic for farming - just alot harder... but- so worth it.

i agree with ur full post except this part
its easy to make champ and lvl and they are anyways overpowered.............and bourg is hard to lvl from 100-200 (my personal experience just dont get parties as fast)
and with the even share craze in DRACO(dont deny it) i dont think bourg is actually worth making

#15 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:04 PM

[quote name='Jim128' date='13 November 2010 - 04:23 AM' timestamp='1289650992' post='195068']
2 weeks if you're a geek lol. normally a month. try dual client, you can level 2 of your char.
lmfao if its 2 weeks and u = a geek then im like a ultra super duper and beyond nerd lmao if u focus on lvling and lvling only u should be able to get 1-100 in one day then 100-140 in another 140-160 another 160-175 ish 175-200 this is all without medals so just imagine and honestly half of the time i was doing uw on other character.. so its pretty easy to level u just cant slack off if your going to level level and dont go exploring or chill in tg and talk to everyone (i did a couple times <_< )

#16 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

lol i 4got to add what to make.... anyways i think its w.e you like but the most easiest would be just a champ to start off and get a feel for the game and how everything works then (or if u can at the same time) a cleric reason why most people say that is because champs are good all around really they have a possible of 4 aoe's and have good def ap hp all u need basically for right now though i honestly think u should go to draco im a leonis player and tbh theres just alot of ass people u wont be able to get all ur gear efficently and especially that your new u cant call any friends to come back u up and once u get the feel for the game come to leonis <_<

#17 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:29 PM

lmfao if its 2 weeks and u = a geek then im like a ultra super duper and beyond nerd lmao

Not everyone is no lifer like you <_<

Some people got better things to do rather than sitting in front of PC/Laptop for 24/7 or whatsoever. So yeah I guess you are super duper nerd.

PS: " You may need to get out more, read a book or something...a book with words btw. " Calanor said

#18 Wirts

Wirts

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

i honestly think u should go to draco im a leonis player and tbh theres just alot of ass people u wont be able to get all ur gear efficently and especially that your new u cant call any friends to come back u up and once u get the feel for the game come to leonis <_<

I had the exact opposite experience - probably the same ones everyone is saying control the market with a credit card.

When i leveled in Draconis during the first few months it was open - there were those that spent quite a bit on item mall to get their clans to 200+ very quickly and then controlled the leveling areas by force in the game. I was PK'd more in Draconis than I ever have been in Leonis.

To go along with the no Union war comments, you had those same players buying union quest tickets from the item mall and then Botting (using an illegal program) to get large amounts of union points and then controlling the market for union gear (currently best gear).

To me Draconis is just as, if not more, corrupt than Leonis - but there are way fewer people to play with.

#19 XBlazeX

XBlazeX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. - CA

Posted 23 November 2010 - 12:46 PM

I've been playing in both Leonis and Draconis in equal amount of time. Draconis gives players oppurtunity to learn the game and characters in a shorter amount of time because it isnt as fast paced as Leonis. You can pretty much get anything you want in Leonis so players have less time gaining experience and info because everything is already available to them in stores so not enough time to actually learn the game. If you wana gain knowledge and actually learn about the game, Draconis is a good place. Leonis is all about who has the best gear and who can kill everyone for the most part imo.

#20 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

Not everyone is no lifer like you -_-

Some people got better things to do rather than sitting in front of PC/Laptop for 24/7 or whatsoever. So yeah I guess you are super duper nerd.

PS: " You may need to get out more, read a book or something...a book with words btw. " Calanor said

lol i actually did go outside i do MMA for around 4-6 hours everyday sometimes 8 but when i say committed to it i mean dont go and go shopping for things u dont need or dress up and run around junon i mean go level and keep a good party for a good time dont get distracted while ur doing it

#21 Jim128

Jim128

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationBehind you.

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:13 PM

lol i actually did go outside i do MMA for around 4-6 hours everyday sometimes 8 but when i say committed to it i mean dont go and go shopping for things u dont need or dress up and run around junon i mean go level and keep a good party for a good time dont get distracted while ur doing it

*cough* tard *cough*

I barely understand 50% of what you're saying. so, whatever.

#22 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:57 PM

*cough* tard *cough*

I barely understand 50% of what you're saying. so, whatever.

i didnt offensivley lol ur the type that crys to mommmi about being made fun of i was jus tellin u the truth

#23 KeJi

KeJi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 24 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

I'd say go with whichever job that seems the most attractive to you, even if a class isn't as advantageous as the others, it doesn't mean you shouldn't try it. It's not that I'm saying all of the recommendations above are false, I'm just being fair and not all so judgemental. -_-

#24 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:59 AM

I've been playing in both Leonis and Draconis in equal amount of time. Draconis gives players oppurtunity to learn the game and characters in a shorter amount of time because it isnt as fast paced as Leonis. You can pretty much get anything you want in Leonis so players have less time gaining experience and info because everything is already available to them in stores so not enough time to actually learn the game. If you wana gain knowledge and actually learn about the game, Draconis is a good place. Leonis is all about who has the best gear and who can kill everyone for the most part imo.

-_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users