10/29 Sam and Max Appreciation Day Maintenance - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

10/29 Sam and Max Appreciation Day Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#51 iROLee

iROLee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Location...
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 November 2014 - 11:21 PM

Make Tierra BG give the same reward as Flavius. As of now no one even fights in BG because everyone always does Flavius, if you fight in Flavius everyone will hate you.

People should be able to pvp while they get badges, not just afk farm it with a few people killing guardians. If you change Tierra to the same reward as Flavius then people will play Tierra and fight.

I would actually do BGs if people played Tierra.

This. Definitely upping these posts.
As of now BG is either tasteless farming or fighting (which pretty much ends BG for the night).

Tierra was so much better, please work towards making Tierra the main BG again. I'm sure something as simple as swapping Tierra and Flavius' rewards would do.

#52 IcedCafeMocha

IcedCafeMocha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:36 AM

This. Definitely upping these posts.
As of now BG is either tasteless farming or fighting (which pretty much ends BG for the night).

Tierra was so much better, please work towards making Tierra the main BG again. I'm sure something as simple as swapping Tierra and Flavius' rewards would do.

Could bring it up in the Tiki Tuesday thread once it's up :)

#53 TheSputnik

TheSputnik

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 03:48 PM

The USRC maps are still broken. The maps aren't equivalent to woe specs. Can this be fixed?

Edited by TheSputnik, 02 November 2014 - 03:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users