New Soul Hunter / Dominator build - Kruxena Shadows - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

New Soul Hunter / Dominator build

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 prejt

prejt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:41 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Skills:

Since we have VT we dont need to stop enemy for long so it's more pvp skill now, if someone want to go for def debuf i'll sugest to take pts from invisiblity and what left put to shape of fear.

As for gear [what would help]:

- 65 theme battle magic shield on +10
- resistance xeon on +10
- set [to max out fire/elec resist]
a] go hatred 75 set which give a lot fire resist and then put only few xeons to get lighting
b] go despair 72 which give lighting resist and then put few xeon for lighting [inc scad good for pvp]
- jewelery with maxed fire/elect resist go for skill crit [min 40%], [first think how high u can up ur set and how much resist it will give u before enchanting jew and armor]
- armor enchant with svs 3-3 xeons

------------------------------------------

I also tested binding weapon maxed with dna [53% less suc chance for enemy with dna]
Yes it help a bit and might be good for duels if u go for biskra evasion set/shield resist 65 wand, armor evasion and jewelery skill crit and resist xeon.
with maxed dna [10 invisibility/ 10 str binding weapon / 5l inst cast binding weapon]
Same build as above but u remove VT and shadow binding and down 4lvl on nukes to get 6lvl shape of fear and max get blessing of wind

Edited by prejt, 15 November 2010 - 06:01 PM.

#2 apathybehim

apathybehim

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:32 AM

Nice build, though it's really not much different from other domi builds. Invi is still iffy for me, but I guess any little help domi's can get they should take. VT is still bugged, so I can see myself dropping that skill to get binding weapon or invisibility instead. I can't see myself dropping shadow binding, just because of the fact that we have no stun. I have mine at 8. I have shape of fear maxed, but dropping some points from that and shadow binding to match your build isn't a bad idea. (But, I'm a cheap @$$ and I will not buy a skill reset to support a game that I spend more time in the forums rather than playing and if you look at my post count, I don't spend much time in forums either :))

I really hate the fact that they made medium size kaza and lenny. That's :unsure:'ing pointless. The devs must just be stuck on 24/7 stupid or something. I swear, they made domi's just so they can say they have a pet class their mmo. I don't really think they care much for the class.

Edited by apathybehim, 15 November 2010 - 10:02 AM.

#3 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Server:Euphoria

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

is this dominator tank resist build sir?

ontopic i like it!

#4 apathybehim

apathybehim

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 15 November 2010 - 09:41 AM

is this dominator tank resist build sir?

ontopic i like it!

Based on the gear and enchants he recommends, I would assume that it is. I think... What are we resisting again?

Edited by apathybehim, 15 November 2010 - 09:58 AM.

#5 prejt

prejt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:15 PM

It is resist build but not full one. It max main fire/elec resist and other on 69%.
The way it's made is to get a lot of skill crit from accesory and dps from armor by stufing inside svs xeons.

VT is broken but only when u have skill with no dna. When u got dna this skil is working good. The reason why there is no dna to shadow binding and why it's not maxed is because u dont need it anymore. Only use of shadow binding was at lvls 70 - 77 when u can solo grind in jacob shrine but since now u can easly grind with VT shadow binding become pvp skill. Also to make it easier we have invisibility on lvl 10 which helps a bit also.

Now grinding in pd or normal mobs is better than js unless u are lucky to find a party that have no problem taking no aoe dps class :/ . I always try to make build with no waisted skill points and for now this is the best what u can do with domi.

Edited by prejt, 15 November 2010 - 05:17 PM.

#6 prejt

prejt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:55 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

ps. I'm waiting for some strong wand so i can wear resist shield. It's good to have resist and dps xeon binded to easy switch when needed.

#7 apathybehim

apathybehim

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:16 PM

It is resist build but not full one. It max main fire/elec resist and other on 69%.
The way it's made is to get a lot of skill crit from accesory and dps from armor by stufing inside svs xeons.

VT is broken but only when u have skill with no dna. When u got dna this skil is working good. The reason why there is no dna to shadow binding and why it's not maxed is because u dont need it anymore. Only use of shadow binding was at lvls 70 - 77 when u can solo grind in jacob shrine but since now u can easly grind with VT shadow binding become pvp skill. Also to make it easier we have invisibility on lvl 10 which helps a bit also.

Now grinding in pd or normal mobs is better than js unless u are lucky to find a party that have no problem taking no aoe dps class :/ . I always try to make build with no waisted skill points and for now this is the best what u can do with domi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU464d274Fs&feature=player_embedded

Yeah, I don't have my Shadow Binding maxed either, but I did leave it at 8 because I figured 13 secs. for a bind is good enough to hold someone in PvP. I have VT maxed, but I haven't added any of the DNA's yet since they're going on about how it's broken with or without DNA... http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_blahblah.gif

Don't get me wrong, I like your build. It's not much different from mine with the exception of invisibility. That's still a gray area for me. I'm still debating whether it's really worth the points since I hardly saw the difference between having it or not.

#8 prejt

prejt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:45 AM

Well there is a good reason why i chose invisibility when i could max shadow binding and fear or go -% defence buff.
My base evasion is 11782 after inivisbility it jumps to > 15562 [3782 evasion more].

Now why i chose it ?
Because it helps it always gives u chance that enemy miss and i found it usefull on pvp against low and high lvls but what mainly it is for is pve cuz when u change to VT aoe grind u lure lot of mobs and every hit can be critical so it's mailny to support ur vt wyhen grinding andh elps a bit on pvp. [+ when u lvl up ur eva also inc so u still get more with invisdibility]

Edited by prejt, 16 November 2010 - 03:48 AM.

#9 apathybehim

apathybehim

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:21 AM

Those are all valid points you're making and I'm sure you know more than I do about this class. Thanks for the input prejt.

#10 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:03 AM

nice gears prejt

#11 xShadowGigx

xShadowGigx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:01 AM

Hmm relapse wounds not worth it? They seem to like it in JS parties for that de-buffing.

#12 prejt

prejt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:17 AM

Hmm relapse wounds not worth it? They seem to like it in JS parties for that de-buffing.

if u want u can remove pts from invisibility and add them to d-buff

Edited by prejt, 07 December 2010 - 08:18 AM.

#13 ChocoErin

ChocoErin

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 08:19 PM

wait isn't swift vampiric touch dna up to lvl10?..

#14 prejt

prejt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:33 PM

wait isn't swift vampiric touch dna up to lvl10?..

yes but i have the 75 gloves that reduce 10% speed and when i was writing this thread u still couldn't cast vt when runing

#15 Kraizer666

Kraizer666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

I've seen a lot of defiles and a few domi's use mostly int to the build, yours has mnd.

Which is better for pve?

Also, for my level domi, would it be better to go with regular supernous accessories or Lab ?

Edited by Kraizer666, 16 January 2011 - 03:51 PM.

#16 Denes

Denes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 18 January 2011 - 12:10 PM

prejt , if u tested the VT , i think from 19th jan, it will be more instant cast, pls write a reply

#17 arct1c

arct1c

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:16 AM

is this build more for max lvl/pvp or pve or both?

#18 xShadowGigx

xShadowGigx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 04 February 2011 - 04:52 AM

A lot of Domis in our guild tested/ and agreed that you DON'T need to put 10 pts in DNA for AOE VT since it seems to pull too many at times and has really wide range so about 5-6 pts is enough imo.

and yes i tested swift VT 10/DNA and you can run + cast, since it becomes instant cast.

#19 SiepMetal

SiepMetal

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

What about ure Giont, What skills did you do how many skillpoints??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users