An "Intelligent" Discussion about Champs - Page 11 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

An "Intelligent" Discussion about Champs

• Please log in to reply
317 replies to this topic

#251 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Thats my opinion not a hating post , i'm not being stubborn , i just can't let champions get abandoned again .

Slightly relevant :angry: .

ohh span... now i know why everyone hates u
anyways,i was thinking about this yesterday which brought me to here..the suggestions previously are something like this
-10% defense
-20% mvspd
-10% hp
now.. the -10% hp would prob take 2k hp from your total hp which wouldnt do much cause in uw ur not 100% all the time.
the -20% movementspeed wouldnt really do much cause u would still be faster then raiders,clerics,mages and every other class (knights would be tied up with you)
-10% defense would = you having the same defense as it was before the IM passive.
Therefore all of this so called "nerfs" would barley affect the OP of a champ so u said there going to be dried out like pre-orlo well if you pay attention theres classes that are barley used lets take a look at that for one second.
Scouts-how many are there? that are 215-220? how many do u see in union war as a scout?5 tops?? kk next!
Mages-how many do you see in union war that could actually do some damage BESIDE A CHAMP maybe 2-3?
Battle Clerics-how many do u see in union war 2-3 tops?
Gun bourgs-maybe 1 or 2?
alright lets see whats the MOST populated class now
Champ-85% of the union war.
If you try to clear your mind from stupidity and look at the facts and actually take the moment to check it out you will see WHY everyone is buying chiv aurum set or a hwm this is BECAUSE everyone is switching to champ BECAUSE there OP and if you ask anyone in rose they will tell u the same thing.Because,how many people do u see shouting in junon B>Mana steam rifle (15) do u ever?but how many people do u see shout !B>HWM 15
span im not trying to change your mind im trying to let you understand and to inform all the other player that say "champs aren't op.
(all this is referring to leonis)

#252 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:21 AM

anyways,i was thinking about this yesterday which brought me to here..the suggestions previously are something like this
-10% defense
-20% mvspd
-10% hp
now.. the -10% hp would prob take 2k hp from your total hp which wouldnt do much cause in uw ur not 100% all the time.
the -20% movementspeed wouldnt really do much cause u would still be faster then raiders,clerics,mages and every other class (knights would be tied up with you)
-10% defense would = you having the same defense as it was before the IM passive.
Therefore all of this so called "nerfs" would barley affect the OP of a champ so u said there going to be dried out like pre-orlo well if you pay attention theres classes that are barley used lets take a look at that for one second.
Scouts-how many are there? that are 215-220? how many do u see in union war as a scout?5 tops?? kk next!
Mages-how many do you see in union war that could actually do some damage BESIDE A CHAMP maybe 2-3?
Battle Clerics-how many do u see in union war 2-3 tops?
Gun bourgs-maybe 1 or 2?
alright lets see whats the MOST populated class now
Champ-85% of the union war.
If you try to clear your mind from stupidity and look at the facts and actually take the moment to check it out you will see WHY everyone is buying chiv aurum set or a hwm this is BECAUSE everyone is switching to champ BECAUSE there OP and if you ask anyone in rose they will tell u the same thing.Because,how many people do u see shouting in junon B>Mana steam rifle (15) do u ever?but how many people do u see shout !B>HWM 15
span im not trying to change your mind im trying to let you understand and to inform all the other player that say "champs aren't op.
(all this is referring to leonis)

Exactly what im trying to prove, if hes not too lazy and actually do math.. Do you think 10% def 20% M-spd 10% hp is actually enough to nerf a champ?.. NO!, i was just stating that as a test, from there we can work what stats are still not balanced.
But if you were to actually ask me how many % should it be 25%-35% def - 30%-35% M-spd 20% Hp .That is if your not going to touch the aoes/skills but the percentage could be lower if they tweak the skills abit.

Edited by Soda, 29 December 2010 - 11:21 AM.

#253 AllTheWay

AllTheWay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 164 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:24 AM

no span i play leonis.

why do champs/knight even have mspd passive?
theý wear the heaviest armor -> should be slowest
crossbow knight is range and should have around and a bit less than scout mspd
although this is not about knights..
i think they should remove the mspd passive in twohanded tree, put maybe 15% mspd passive in knight tree for mace wielders, and change quickstep to a level9 = 15% mspd passive for champ ..

if ur not going to change their mspd by much, atleast remove their mspd down debuff :angry: .. even if you try to outrun them, they can catch up. you switch to mspd gear to run away? they slow debuff you so they don't even need to change to mspd gear to catch u again !

Edited by AllTheWay, 29 December 2010 - 11:30 AM.

#254 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

Exactly what im trying to prove, if hes not too lazy and actually do math.. Do you think 10% def 20% M-spd 10% hp is actually enough to nerf a champ?.. NO!, i was just stating that as a test, from there we can work what stats are still not balanced.
But if you were to actually ask me how many % should it be 25%-35% def - 30%-35% M-spd 20% Hp .That is if your not going to touch the aoes/skills but the percentage could be lower if they tweak the skills abit.

+1 to mspd
hp i think should just be kept to 10% cause remember these are champs there suppose to tank to a certain extent
-1 to defense thats just a bit to much.. maybe just take away the defense passive like i said before.

#255 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:43 AM

+1 to mspd
hp i think should just be kept to 10% cause remember these are champs there suppose to tank to a certain extent
-1 to defense thats just a bit to much.. maybe just take away the defense passive like i said before.

Its not too much if they wont changed the aoes/skills like what i said above, but yeah i think its too much of a nerf so...

Edited by Soda, 29 December 2010 - 11:44 AM.

#256 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:15 PM

Its not too much if they wont changed the aoes/skills like what i said above, but yeah i think its too much of a nerf so...

just 20% would do and yeha maybe nerf the aoe's just a little bit
15% dodge down (instead of 20)
20% ap down (instead of 25)
30mvspd % down (instead of 30)
20% mvspd down (instead of 25)
20% aspd down (instead of 25)
25% def down (instead of 35)
not to much like i said lets not nerf champs to the ground either

#257 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:27 PM

Going full chiv is a fail , i doubt its 1k with about 40% + defense passives and how is replacing diamond 7s with opal 7s not reduce the AP ? Not to mention champs have tons of passives adding AP , even if i were to put diamond 7s on those lumis , its pointless to increase 1k magic def and lose like hell lot of defense , i doubt it would do anything .

My champ has almost 11k defense without a single chivalrous piece. Stop exaggerating.

#258 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:11 PM

My champ has almost 11k defense without a single chivalrous piece. Stop exaggerating.

how much def does ur knight have?

#259 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:19 PM

I think people should just stop complaining. Champs are what they are, they will get nerfed eventually, and when they do, everyone is going to complain. Because people just need something to complain about.

Edit: I think people, instead of complaining, should make their own champs. Try it for yourself, and once you get good, you will not like all these threads asking for a nerf, I have tried my hardest for a long time. I have gotten really good too. But because people complain so much, i am quitting my champ before they get nerfed, and i loose all of my hard work. Thanks and good bye. :angry:

Edited by yeoldknight, 29 December 2010 - 03:23 PM.

#260 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:26 PM

Btw, who hates span?

the community in general.
is span more important then this thread?please dont talk about something else

#261 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:26 PM

how much def does ur knight have?

About 3k more, close to 14k. But the difference between 11k and 14k is not nearly as big a difference as say 4k to 7k.

Yeoldknight, alot of the people posting in this topic have champs.

#262 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:31 PM

About 3k more, close to 14k. But the difference between 11k and 14k is not nearly as big a difference as say 4k to 7k.

Yeoldknight, alot of the people posting in this topic have champs.

I understand that. I'm tired of people complaining, so i'm switching to a katar raider, which i have found much easier to gear.
In the past day, i have gotten almost every one of my buff sets and almost maxed from 160. I find katar raiders much much easier to gear and pvp with, champions have way too many skills :angry:

#263 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

I understand that. I'm tired of people complaining, so i'm switching to a katar raider, which i have found much easier to gear.
In the past day, i have gotten almost every one of my buff sets and almost maxed from 160. I find katar raiders much much easier to gear and pvp with, champions have way too many skills :angry:

somehow......i dont seem to agree.......
katars are surely a pretty difficult class when it comes to skills (might not be as difficult as champs).....much difficult than scouts/dealers(i dunno bout knight...maybe mages are just as difficult as katars)

#264 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:15 PM

NEVER FELT MORE NOSTALGIC

i dont hate him anymore just find him tooooooooo adamant.......he shud start listening to what others say
no1 here hates champs
they just love other classes as much

#265 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:48 AM

somehow......i dont seem to agree.......
katars are surely a pretty difficult class when it comes to skills (might not be as difficult as champs).....much difficult than scouts/dealers(i dunno bout knight...maybe mages are just as difficult as katars)

All you need for a champs is 15 gears and abit of practice on timing the skills thats it. Also mage is the hardest class to play imo. Too much tactics. You cant hit and run like other classes can.

NEVER FELT MORE NOSTALGIC

i dont hate him anymore just find him tooooooooo adamant.......he shud start listening to what others say
no1 here hates champs
they just love other classes as much

Im just bothered cause almost the entire rose community instead of playing other class, All i see are shops selling their gears to switch to a champ.

Edited by Soda, 30 December 2010 - 02:48 AM.

#266 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:30 PM

[font="Trebuchet MS"]Im just bothered cause almost the entire rose community instead of playing other class, All i see are shops selling their gears to switch to a champ.

yeah its every person by the end of janurary if they dont nerf champs we wont have any other raiders/clerics/scouts/arti/bourgs/mages or any other class just champs.

#267 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:57 PM

yeah its every person by the end of janurary if they dont nerf champs we wont have any other raiders/clerics/scouts/arti/bourgs/mages or any other class just champs.

I WOULD LOL if they rage cause their favorite class gets balanced. Since they cant do , run at mid spam aoe and not die.

#268 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 01:56 AM

I WOULD LOL if they rage cause their favorite class gets balanced. Since they cant do , run at mid spam aoe and not die.

it would be a tragedy wouldnt it? to actually die when u aoe mid! OH NOE! lets not talk about this no more i think some people are crying

#269 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:35 AM

Alright , i admit those movement speed passive r quite ridiculous . I've seen a few champs in faction wars running like mad persons , movement speed nerve has to be done . Champs r never supposed to run and hit like cowards . ( Change spear mastery 20% movement speed to something else )

Defense training moved to knight skill tab

The staminal training HP passive from the common skill tab should be moved to the knight skill tree .

Also , the charge is bugged , fix it :unsure: .

Edit : 4got about the AOEs

90% success rate may be to high , 50 or 60 will do it .

Edited by Span, 03 January 2011 - 02:36 AM.

#270 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:13 AM

Alright , i admit those movement speed passive r quite ridiculous . I've seen a few champs in faction wars running like mad persons , movement speed nerve has to be done . Champs r never supposed to run and hit like cowards . ( Change spear mastery 20% movement speed to something else )

The staminal training HP passive from the common skill tab should be moved to the knight skill tree .

WOW and now you agree with us? Did you hit your head on the wall or something?..

Hate to do this but ill +1 your post.
Edit: You forgot about physical training.

Edited by Soda, 03 January 2011 - 03:15 AM.

#271 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:11 AM

WOW and now you agree with us? Did you hit your head on the wall or something?..

Hate to do this but ill +1 your post.
Edit: You forgot about physical training.

Na that would make champs have the same amount of HP like other classes , nerving about 3k HP is more then enough .

#272 zera

zera

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:55 AM

TAKE AWAY MUTE ON CHAMPS! ._.

no no no, you guys got it all wrong - do not nerf champs...

make the other classes stronger-

give hawkers (scouts and raiders) faster m-speed passives (so they are faster then a champ)

clerics need an m-speed passive... badly.

their def is fine, their ap is fine. however this is true they shouldn't be "the fastest class"

however my buddy spent a whole lot of zullie and reall life money making an mspeed champ - this would make me sad; very sad - if his mspeed got nurfed.

srrsly, champs should NOT have mute. The skill shouldn't be "nurfed" it should just be removed from that class - clerics and mages are the only class's that should have mute.

yes it sounds insane knights suppoused to have mutch geater def then champs but the differents is very low

#273 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • LocationIndia-Mumbai

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:54 PM

this is the 1st time i +1nd u
keep it up......
its hard to believe u actually accepted CHAMPS being OP
......its gonna take a while to sink in :wub:.......

no that finally 100%of the ROSE community believes that CHAMPS are OP i can just hope the dev team makes changes fast

#274 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:36 PM

Dont forget about the mute aswell. Almost all class dont have a mute and a champ has. I dont care if knights have it cause they are tanks anyway and the mute will really help them.
(K go rage on this post)

#275 Irtofu

Irtofu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Location21º 18' N, 157º 51' W

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:03 PM

Dont forget about the mute aswell. Almost all class dont have a mute and a champ has. I dont care if knights have it cause they are tanks anyway and the mute will really help them.
(K go rage on this post)

lol what are u trying to do? lol kill champs? or turn them the way they were in the past? the only problem i see here for champs is there m-speed nothing else, nerfing anything else more then that will kill champs, you have to remember if you lower m-speed champs will take longer to reach its target and might even die before getting to the target.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users