ET and general attitude towards players - Page 10 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

ET and general attitude towards players

• Please log in to reply
232 replies to this topic

#226 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

^ Buy a pecopeco headband. :>

#227 spikexp

spikexp

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 2181 posts
  • Server:Chaotic

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:02 AM

REASON: *We super lazy, hate to clicking the mouse, our hand so pain LOL..turning over and over..oh my.... *Wondering those cash item can be purchase inside ET or not..BUT WE ARE NOT KP USER.

Nobody's forcing you to play :>

I know, deep down below your consciousness, you have in game activities that kept you playing besides ET.

#228 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

Et loot's:

*Only OCA, Ygg berry, Old purple box are worth from floor 1-84, as usual floor 85-101 if u completed, ur rich.

Not true, I found I made a good 6mil alone from Moonlight Flower floor from tames, headgears and OBBs. Every floor has a value, it is just that luck plays a major role in most MMOs.

*Upon tokens used all completely, some1 must go back and walk all the way back to current floor but didnt notice MVP at entrance then he dead!<--wastage!

What you do in this instance, is have one person stay inside and monitor. Problem (eventually, as MVPs like to hang around the entrance ^) solved.

MVP'S in ET is being protected from kser compared to MVP map/BB is free for all.... that the difference thing people choose to MVP'sin ET much fun...

To be mention something is NOT all MVP in map being killed, normally only those famous MVP card, Old card album are being targeted...I can see DRACULA, Evil Snake Lord, Atroce, sometimes Dopples.... everyday without timer but not GTB! FAILS. Any chances, people keep spying u and they use lv1 sense to see MVP hp leftover inorder to kser U... once u fly winged, bwing or die..HAPPY stoler~

Yes, as I said, most MVPs are camped to some extent, so more than others; there are a lot of times when you will solo an MVP and not quite kill it, have to come back but someone else takes what is left instead. Another instance is where the MVP teleports and there are multiple killers on the map and someone finishes it off and you miss out on the loot.

It is one of the reasons ET can be so good for people who just can't compete with seasoned campers.

Noticeable to those already well geared, completed everything in game, ET changes is nothing for them anymore cause being ET from Year 2007-2014<--bored. They only waiting further updates in game..SIGH...

Not true, I would consider my ranger to be very well geared and the changes were a kick in the teeth for me. I am looking to clear the tower, I just have to get better to do so and gear has very little to do with it.

About communities in game..is either --> all afker , scammer!! /cheater!!/ kicked u from guild and party / grab loot and leaved ,not online anymore, they busy doing their own thing, dont want to lose base/job exp, unacceptable changes..this is why encourage people start doing solo...

I kinda have to call you up on this, people solo to make more money. Trust maybe a small part of it but, the main thing is that one other person is already a 50/50 cut and a complication if a good item drops. If you really want to hog all the loot (understable as to why), then simply dual client.

REASON: *We super lazy, hate to clicking the mouse, our hand so pain LOL..turning over and over..oh my.... *Wondering those cash item can be purchase inside ET or not..BUT WE ARE NOT KP USER.

As I stated, it isn't just about clicking a mouse, just some of us don't have an hour clear speed, so we NEED the time. Spending 10 ~ 20minutes traveling through a tower can be a chore and take away small breaks which is very helpful.

Edited by Nirvanna21, 09 November 2014 - 10:16 AM.

#229 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:16 AM

Erm, if ET wasn't meant to be solo'd, why don't the GMs add a party restriction? That is the case for a few quests already.

#230 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:17 AM

Erm, if ET wasn't meant to be solo'd, why don't the GMs add a party restriction? That is the case for a few quests already.

Technically, you do need a minimum party of two :P

#231 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:06 AM

It wouldn't stop people from soloing it. Summoner needs 2 people on the party, and tons of people(myself included) solo it.

#232 Snorlitax

Snorlitax

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:56 AM

I don't believe instance dungeons should be easy so of course it should punish those who go into them unprepared. I never said anything about telling newbies to not attempt ET entirely; only that they shouldn't do so if they're not experienced enough with the game and their characters if they want to succeed in it. If you make mistakes, then you should learn from them instead of rushing into instance dungeons over and over doing the same things and expecting different results.

I really really thought you had said a different thing. Anyway, old story now.

I think it's ok to solo or to make a small party, as long as you realise that you may or may not complete the tower, and if you can't, don't complain, because as they said, you're not supposed to be able to solo the entire tower. If you can, good for you; if you can't, do as much as you can and have fun  :p_smile: 

I like the tower the way it is, in terms of monsters. It's the nonsensical stair-walking that bugs me.

#233 ChenChen12

ChenChen12

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 538 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:01 AM

mi 1 et bio 95 mi paty the aoes Sc As class sura 102 low lvl classes we up as guild up to the samurai the general was a pain in the A$$ but u know what happen we got phereoni in one of those run and u probably havent go a mvp card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users