Devikn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 431 posts
  • LocationDragon Saga
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 13 November 2010 - 11:23 AM

Hello,

With the re-openning of Ranked PVP, people can get CP Points and use them to buy Glorious Set parts by NPC Cindy in Port of Winds.

The problem is, these Sets available seems to be worst than the actual Sets you win by using your Gada on Mission Maps and such.

I didn't really compare the Lv 50 Glorious Set with the Normal Lv 47 Set (which has the same name).

In my case for example, a Chaotic Superial Set is way better than a Glorious Superial Set. (again, I didn't compare it with standard Superial Set).

I've been wondering if the Glorious Sets should be upgraded to give better stats, such as Chaotic or better, since you have to spend like 5000 CP on each part, along 1-3 Sign of Heros, that seems more troublesome than farming DSSs and going over Chaos Maps with your Gadas to get your Chaotic Sets.

My suggestion is to either, add more items to be redeemed with CP points or upgrade the current Glorious Sets in CP Store, that should be better than they are.

Thanks

#2 Mvffin

Mvffin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 November 2010 - 09:12 AM

it's different depending on the class, but yes, most classes seem to have useless pvp sets. also they take MUCH TOO MUCH CP to get. 40k for a single piece? Yeah okay. It was hard enough to get the 3k needed for job change, since there's usually about 5 people total in ranked pvp.

#3 Confusion

Confusion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Locationtoo dizzy to remember

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

sux how ranked pvp has to be atleasted 2v2 and the lvl brackets so small too, can it be easier to start a ranked match up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users