~Holiday Pop-up Card Contest~
It's that time of the year where chocolate coins, and candy canes dance through out minds.
To celebrate, we are hosting a Holiday Pop-up Card contest.
In the down time of cooking, shopping, gaming, and wrapping,
we hope to see
the many creative minds in Ragnarok at work.
Categories are :
*Must be mostly (around 90%) hand done by the person entering contest
(meaning almost everything was cut, shaped, drawn, written and folded by you,
because punchers and hand made paper are a pain to make.
refer to the example below of 90% work)
* all added work must be done by the person entering the contest
* Must be, at the least, 50% done by the person entering contest.
(meaning you went and bought stickers, found a cute background photo, and/or took apart an
old pop-up, in the name of recycling of course, but you put it together and added your own
personal work, such as porings, drawings, doodles, and/or words to make it your own.)
General rules for both
- All work must be Ragnarok related.
- All entries must be submitted by Dec. 12th 11:59pm.
- Start to finish photos on the work you did is required.
- Pictures must show the outside of card,
as well as, the top view, side view and front view of the inside of the card.
- All work must be done after the Start of the contest.
Please try and put the 'work in process' photos in a Spoiler setting
that way people have an easier time going through the entries.
Participation - small thank you gift
Two winners in Handmade - GMs discretion
Two winners in Semi-handmade - GMs discretion
-You will still need to post work on forums, including start to finish photos
-If you are competing in mail in as well, please make a note of it on your forum post
- Must be delivered to the Ragnarok office no later than Dec. 12th to qualify
- Lost or Late entries will unfortunately not be accepted.
Address for where to mail in Holiday Pop-up Cards
*Special Category Prizes*
A special livestream reading/showing of the cards will be done
A small thank you prize to all whose cards were able to make the deadline
Main Prize will be at the discretion of the GMs.
There are many different ways to do a pop up card
You can easily search on the net how to make one and see many other works
Work in Progress Photos (please be sure to include the very beginning of setting up your supplies and all steps after)
Good Luck everyone~
Edited by tatihana00, 13 December 2014 - 07:44 AM.