Patching Issues - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Patching Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 8144130609164237080

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

Hello,

I recently downloaded RO through steam, ran the patcher and started playing Classic RO without a problem. However every time i open the RO client it runs through and downloads the same patch for same patch "2014-08-20data_gm_r.gpf". Once the patch has downloaded im able to access both classic and renewed servers but when i access a character on the renewed servers only my character loads the back ground loads but no other assets load.

Any ideas on how to fix this. I have reset my DNS settings and im able to access the ftp servers through both IE and chrome. 

Cheers.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 08 November 2014 - 01:56 AM

Try the following:

Warning: Don't follow these instructions if you last updated your client before 2014/8/13 because doing so will cause your client to skip installing one or more updates.
  • Download and then extract this file.
  • Move the files contained in the extracted folder into your IRO client installation folder.
  • Close any and all open clients.
  • Download this file.
  • Navigate to the IRO client installation folder in File Explorer/Windows Explorer.
  • Replace the file patch.inf with the version you downloaded in step 4.
  • Open the Renewal client.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users