Bugged Quest? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Bugged Quest?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie > Chaos

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

I was bored and decided to do all of the Lighthalzen quests since that's the spotlight this month. The third quest on the list is the Rekenberg Job Quest. I didn't read the entire wiki walkthrough before starting, but perhaps I should have. In any case, http://irowiki.org/w...enber_Job_Quest) upon reaching number five: 

5. Talk to Lyozien (Man) at (airplane_01 96, 48 - the International route Izlude/Rachel/Juno Airship). He mentions Ahman, located in Izlude near the airport.

• Note: if Lyozien is not present on the airship, wait 5 to 10 min to see if he re-appears, if he does not, the quest has encountered a problem and you will need to contact the GM Team using the "In-game Help" section of the Warp Portal Service to resolve the problem.

And I've sat here a good while:

s6E41ga.jpg?1

Perhaps we could get a fix for this as this seems to be a very old quest...  :ani_swt:

#2 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:23 PM

AFAIK this is a user-submitted quest (Ralis).  Maybe you can check with him and see if it's working as intended or if the guide is accurate.

#3 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:23 PM

Rekenber Job is a kRO quest that came with the Noghalt update. It's a prerequisite for another kRO quest. Lost Spirits is Ralis' quest.

Lyozien is a regular NPC on the airship, so it's rather odd that he doesn't load for you. Maybe your patcher got corrupted. Try repatching and if that doesn't work, ticket it in.

#4 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:02 PM

Rekenber Job is a kRO quest that came with the Noghalt update. It's a prerequisite for another kRO quest. Lost Spirits is Ralis' quest.

Lyozien is a regular NPC on the airship, so it's rather odd that he doesn't load for you. Maybe your patcher got corrupted. Try repatching and if that doesn't work, ticket it in.

Will do. I hadn't thought about it possibly being a patching issue, but I did have some problems with it re-updating from April, 4th, 2011 last go 'round. I'll post how it goes, since it does seem to be a common issue according to the wiki.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:26 PM

It's not a patch problem, the npc hides and sometimes gets bugged and doesn't appear again. When this happens, it's out of action until the next maint unless you ask the GMs to fix it. There are a few NPCs with problems like this.

#6 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

i opened the wiki but i found nothing inside. someone vandalized it?

#7 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:13 PM

It's not a patch problem, the npc hides and sometimes gets bugged and doesn't appear again. When this happens, it's out of action until the next maint unless you ask the GMs to fix it. There are a few NPCs with problems like this.

Gotcha. I'll just wait for the next maintenance then. Re-patching didn't work, just to add.

They did.  :p_err:  Some people need a new hobby if that's all they have to do in relation to RO.

Edited by xLoli, 10 November 2014 - 04:13 PM.

#8 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:17 PM

The link is missing the last ) because the forums doesn't recognize that the symbol is part of the URL. Just add the last ) and you'll be directed to the quest page properly.

#9 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

The link is missing the last ) because the forums doesn't recognize that the symbol is part of the URL. Just add the last ) and you'll be directed to the quest page properly.

Ah, what an odd glitch. o.o Now, no one get any ideas please. ~.~

#10 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:17 AM

when you have weird stuff like that, putting in the bbcode for links around the whole thing will fix it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users