I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Location1st Heaven
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin | Freyja

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

Bug Fix

DoT pets can kill a player after a duel.

When an enemy stuns you while your attack skill is in progress: the damage is negated.

Sometimes it becomes impossible to sit down while you don't have a weapon equipped.

The dungeon warp button persists after quitting a party that entered a dungeon.

When running to a target, casting a skill will cause you to stop in place during the animation.

Expired costumes will sometimes show erroneous expired stat bonuses with buggy expiration dates.

The Morroc WoE Vaults show "Prontera Manager" inside instead of "Morroc Manager".

Invalid Party Bug: This bug occurs when changes to the party roster occur while a member is changing zones.

Whispers sent while changing channels or maps will appear to send, but will not come through on the other player's screen.

WoE: Guardians and players can attack players that are flying overhead through the WoE map.

Entering a bugged death state and then forcing a character select from the menu causes everything to be grey

When attempting to modify the zeny amount input in a field, only the digits before the leftmost comma are recalled.

WoE: Supplier of Eastern Fortress in Morroc WoE only has 1 HP.

Pump it Up Pills description error.

Changing the name of the Morroc WoE NPC "Mad Cloris to 'Ceres' Spore'.

Reinforcing 2 stacked cards gives a Trans ID error.

Yay, this is what we expect on every patch notes.... b...but...

2uftudj.png

Edited by Fariseo, 10 November 2014 - 03:21 PM.

#27 MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:15 PM

Is there any GM that can reply to will there be any items in Kafra Shop that will be on sale any time soon?... like the Rune Removers and/or Honing?

PS... Will the Lucky and Blessing be coming out of the Happy Hour Boxes as per description?

Edited by MightyMoo, 10 November 2014 - 05:16 PM.

#28 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

Yes this, what about the desperately needed fixes to rangers?  I think this week we have brought home the need for this ASAP.

What ranger bugs yo. Rangers working as intended which is "just quit ranger already"

#29 RyuMax02

RyuMax02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA
  • Server:FREYJA

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:35 PM

thanks for the debugs :p_laugh:

#30 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

Wow Bug Fixes! @@ TY WP and Co..

Thou, Where is class balance?

Knight

Uh-mm, the Knight aren't preferred as a Main Tank in AOV is because of Grand Cross having weaker range and damage compared to Brandish Storm. Sure it still it has boomerang shield but the CD rate is making it Knight rusted!

Priest

Priest on the other hand aren't the main healers of today's AOV. Getting aggro while healing, is what's preventing it to become the main healer! Seriously its not even in the description that Priest gets "Aggro" while using Highness Heal... Thus, preventing it to become the main healer.

Rangers

Also since the last patch. My Ranger is Broken! I cant put traps while I am in Hide. Casting skills even while in Hide makes me visible! I feel so vulnerable as a Ranger.

Falcon is also useless, as it uses Magic Attack when Rangers don't use it.  If the community have felt that dots of the ranger are overpowered, then the development team have nerved it too much and too late.

Falcon Assualt would have been great if we have a toggle option available that just turns it on and off. In other words a passive skill. Another great feature is a toggle option that would allow Falcon to be Aggressive(Attacks what ever is in the area) or Attacks when ever a player is being hit by a monster while it's a passive skill. Aura Kingdom has that that toggle option for their PET SYSTEM. An on and off button. Even thou its 3D and an MMORPG. The lag is not even a problem. Then what about RO2? Why is it not possible for just Ranger to have Falcon Assault as a Passive skill?

Wizard

Well, they're fine. Would have been great if they could cast ice shield to everyone in the party.

Crescentia

Lack of skill points.

Soul-makers

The Soul-links series still have range problems. Would be great if all of the links was ins-ta cast, if the development team aren't keen on extending the range. Just make it insta-cast.

Rouge

Bug.... Can't say what bug it is, but I heard bugs *crawling* their way to those skills at the moment. XD

The rest of the classes are fine. Unless other people stated otherwise! This game have far made it to a year and half. Congratulations RO2... Know that Gravity was supported by gamers like us in making it this far. We expect that this game arise and flourish more from the negative feedbacks since its release.

P.S. Would be nice if the skills are more like RO1 skills.

#31 r0ckz

r0ckz

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:58 PM

trolololololol XD

#32 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:25 PM

Crescentia

Lack of skill points.

I agree with everything else but this is just a nono, all classes are given the same amount of Skill points, and giving more to cres would be unfair for all clases lol.
Actually cresentias are way overpowered, DOTs OP!
"balance" doesn't mean always buff the class (even when the devs  love to think this way lol)

#33 PeachMilkTea

PeachMilkTea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:31 PM

:boogie: bug fixes!

#34 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

What ranger bugs yo. Rangers working as intended which is "just quit ranger already"

I am goin down fightin Storm...if I have to be the last ranger left I will do it dammit!  *Shakes her fist like Scarlet O'Hara*

#35 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

I am goin down fightin Storm...if I have to be the last ranger left I will do it dammit! *Shakes her fist like Scarlet O'Hara*

Go Rangers!!! We certainly need an upgrade. Rangers were very strong way back. I think that they have overdone the nerfing.

#36 JeroenC

JeroenC

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

How about removing the drop of happy boxes in fortress of sandstorm?

#37 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

i guess this is a possibility 

But then

Brace yourselves condor farmers are coming XD

#38 YamamotoKatsuya

YamamotoKatsuya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

I agree with everything else but this is just a nono, all classes are given the same amount of Skill points, and giving more to cres would be unfair for all clases lol.
"balance" doesn't mean always buff the class (even when the devs  love to think this way lol)

:sob:  they should add 1 buff to cres since they dont have any buffs (except for levicorpus)

like..regeneration skills (most melee have hp regen skills even for wizards)

#39 4458130508113924833

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:16 PM

How about no.

Also, yay bugfixes, but I'll take my hat off when you fix the out of range bug.

#40 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:29 PM

1287666826226.png

Troll...

#41 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

Lol like why would they do that?!
i dont see any issue with this, its not a bug they are mobs in a dungeon and they hurt lol (and its harder to bot/macro in here coz durability and the tables get in the way lol) and this is helping with inflation, so i see more good things than bad things.

Or are you mad because you are one of those players that pay to refine every single piece of gear, and since now every player has a chance to do it too you want this "removed"?
Non pay users have feelings and the right to be overpowered/imbalance too, you know. :p_swt:

:sob:  they should add 1 buff to cres since they dont have any buffs (except for levicorpus)

WUT!
sleep 5/10 secs (i cant remember the duration) and hit rate 100% decrease (again i dont remember the duration of the skill) is not ennuff to pot and kill the target?!  :p_omg: 
I really think cresentia is just fine as it is (and over powered as duck) xD

Edited by VuoriDevine, 10 November 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#42 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

They're the opposite of Soulmakers! Their De buffs Dots are powerful! But their defences, parry, and dodge are weak. So it justifies their DPS. In fact, I find them too squished by mobs in DW-Upper when their dps skills out threatens the tank.

Yeah. I'll take that back xD

#43 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:44 PM

The second char I play after ranger has been cres and I have never really felt a loss for no buffs.  Their DoT's are so strong and they can debuff what they are attacking.  I don't know that they really need any if the build is right.

#44 skippyang

skippyang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:50 PM

Lol like why would they do that?!
i dont see any issue with this, its not a bug they are mobs in a dungeon and they hurt lol
and this is helping with inflation, so i see more good things than bad things.

Or are you mad because you are one of those players that pay to refine every single piece of gear, and since now every player has a chance to do it too you want this "removed"?

Agreed. It helps lessen the inflation. If this is a monthly occurrence. Surely, prices would go down.

But I'm also sure Gravity and Co. would find a way to decrease the amount of give away they are making soon. One example, is how they gave away free VIP that could amount to 3 years or more worth. Then suddenly releasing new contents. Thus the tendency of players to sell those free VIP increases, in order to buy materials to make gears and other materials needs. Thus more profit again for WP and Gravity Co.

Speaking of new contents. Prepare for ML40! Thai RO2 version is getting ML50 this January.

http://news.playpark.com/th/24833

Edited by skippyang, 10 November 2014 - 06:52 PM.

#45 lordjulian

lordjulian

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:51 PM

when the server is going to be up ?

#46 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:54 PM

Agreed. It helps lessen the inflation. If this is a monthly occurrence. Surely, prices would go down.

But I'm also sure Gravity and Co. would find a way to decrease the amount of give away they are making soon. One example, is how they gave away free VIP that could amount to 3 years or more worth. Then suddenly releasing new contents. Thus the tendency of players to sell those free VIP increases, in order to buy materials to make gears and other materials needs. Thus more profit again for WP and Gravity Co.

All the good items are untradeable, so yeah... no problem with the rewards.
they learnt from their vip mistake and they made the items untradeable, and that's actually pretty nice.

#47 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:59 PM

If they remove this then the inflation wont be resolved.  

and radke  is right, theres no bug for the sandstorm mobs. retard suggestion lmao.  

Edited by Reyaje, 10 November 2014 - 07:00 PM.

#48 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:10 PM

i do benefit from the sandstorm fortress but i also think that WP overlooked it 

the amount farmed at that site is ridiculous 

if they do feel that they NEED to change something

i rather have them fix fortress than reduce overall drop rate 

so people who just get 70ish would still get that much

#49 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

KIRKENA COSTUME IS FIXED!!!! 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! =DD

e0zhn.jpg

Edited by AikaFuwa, 10 November 2014 - 08:29 PM.

#50 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:18 PM

...if I have to be the last ranger left I will do it dammit!...

I'll stand right next to you! You won't be the last! :archer: :magician:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users