Feedback: Guild Housing - Page 3 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#51 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

I'd rather none go the winning guild at all. I'm paying to get my own guild a house, not give my money away to another guild.

well i remembered Philippines lottery you wont be winning this time and losing a big amount but we dont know the luck in future :P

#52 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

There are so many flaws with this system, and most of them have been covered in this thread already so I won't waste time reiterating those.  My take on this though, lately big PvP guilds have been getting a few too many perks.  There are smaller guilds out there who deserve a little something too.  Guild housing should be for everyone.  The big, rich PvP guilds already get castles and buffs and vaults with refine stones, special sunglasses, etc.  

This game is filled with many varieties of players, and it takes ALL of them to make the game what it is.  Most players do belong to a guild.  Most guilds would like housing.  Make it fair, make it right.  Guilds should get housing when they hit a certain level.

I also want to add there is a lot of hate for these big guilds.  The rivalries between them is not a friendly one.  All this is going to do is further that hate between those players and from players in smaller guilds for the big ones.  They see this as favoritism...and it is.

Edited by Blondheart, 13 November 2014 - 12:39 PM.

#53 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 November 2014 - 12:10 AM

Allow all the lv30 guilds to purchase an empty House if you want fornitures you have to pay whit zenny and or complete quests is it so hard?

#54 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hmm... I hope I'm not the only guild experiencing "There is no ticket entered." when I click on Lottery List. Any others having this problem?

#55 Pr3

Pr3

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:06 PM

If you're using a custom UI, you'll run into some problems with the interface for guild housing.

#56 Sarasah

Sarasah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:12 PM

Hmm... I hope I'm not the only guild experiencing "There is no ticket entered." when I click on Lottery List. Any others having this problem?

Myself and another encountered. We got it recorded and sending it in as bug

#57 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:59 PM

Weird, I haven't updated my custom UI for this patch and I'm not getting these errors :o

#58 EnvyEnviesEnvy

EnvyEnviesEnvy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:54 AM

I hope they change on how the dungeon works. From what I heard, it would be impossible for smaller guilds to even get close to the boss. LOL!

#59 charissard

charissard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:30 AM

There is no "Move Guild House" button when using custom UI, sucks :<

BTW, why is there no mailbox inside? :<

#60 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 15 November 2014 - 09:46 AM

YES! RNG guild housing is awesome!!!
Said no one ever.

#61 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:34 AM

I thought guilds with castle couldn't get a house or did someone else took the castles on freyja last woe?

#62 Solidsnake208

Solidsnake208

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

Can I suggest that in the Guild House there should be an Auction House, a mailbox. so that the Guild house will be a place for guild hangouts. if there aren't as such then the members will still go to cities where there are AH  and mailbox. just a suggestion tho.

#63 Thyrael85

Thyrael85

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:13 PM

passing, or are unable to perform a clean event?
if they will not do things by the rules posted it this does not work or is there some favoritism Guild?

I am amazed every time and I'm thinking if managers are really qualified?

if the rules say:

Owners of Castles and Fortresses are able to buy lottery tickets, even though one guild cannot have both.

because the next be seen?

MDhAsZ.jpg

#64 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

Rules are made to be broken, it seems.

#65 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

Well, its not their fault, the Gms said that info after they bought the tickets...
And if they can have both its devs problem, not the guild yoh.

#66 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

Myself and another encountered. We got it recorded and sending it in as bug

is it possible that the BUYING of tickets closes a few days before the awarding of guild house

#67 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:13 PM

My feedback is solely on the Greedy Mine. If it is to stay, and probably will, it could use some tweeks:

1) Make it possible to swap channels when inside it OR make it private for the guild who holds each vault/house with only one channel;

2) If it's to stay a free PVP map, please remove the useless monsters that drop nothing good at all and leave the bosses only. It's hard enough to target to who you want with all the lag RO2 displays when a mass of people are together, a -_- ton of mobs in the middle don't exactly help it;

3) A complaint from long ago, when Himmelmez Chamber and the other 2 dungeons were implemented, with Cazar drops: make the drop rate slightly, at least, better (for Himmelmez, Assassin Sanctum and Silent Corridor too). There's nothing more frustrating than effort not rewarded.

#68 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

My 2 cents:

If Gravity/WarpPortal don't want their players to whine because certain guilds spawn camp Greedy mine bosses for dem 4s Cazar gears, then make 2 dungeons.

1- Dungeon for WoE fortresses/Castle owners.

2- Dungeon for Social/Easy going guilds.

If you guys are gonna implement 20 guild houses for 1 dungeon, i'm already telling you, we won't let these guilds farm any Cazar gear on greedy mines unless they are allied. It's just stupid, drop rates are low and we have to share these bosses with a bunch of guilds that doesn't PvP at all in a PvP map a.k.a Greedy mines.

Make sense?

#69 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

its kinda senseless to separate it for PVE only and PVP/PVE

unless they are gonna get different rewards

#70 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:01 PM

Why do the castle and fortress owners have to get everything? They're already getting +10 stones and zenny through tax. With the cazar gear drop from Greedy Mines, you're making them even more OP & richer, further dividing the gap with the rest of players.

If there is only one channel dungeon that can also be accessed by Fort&Castle owners, there is no way anyone else besides the big PvP guild is going to get anything out of it. They will always be there to kill the rest.

They should be forced to choose, either Vault or Mine. If they're ready to move onto cazar gear after hoarding their refinement stones, they should leave the fort and castle to others. Maybe more smaller guilds will the aim for these then. But even if this is implemented, I know what will happen. There will be many alt guilds that are made solely for the purpose of winning the house lottery and players from the main guilds would switch to their alt guild for farming and back to their main guild for WoE. At least the lottery would give everyone an equal chance to win so this might not always work in their favour..

I believe this was the original intent iirc CMMaridah was going to clarify with the devs whether castle & fortress owners having access to the mines was a mistake or not. Any progress on this?

On a different topic, I'd like to ask how we can collect 10% of the lottery revenue pool that was meant for winning guild? :) I haven't seen an increase in zenny in our storage. We have a party to organise..

#71 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:22 PM

They are fixing the channel swapping too, so it's 6 bosses to divide between 10 guilds with a 10% drop rate on bosses. Such quality, we all want to gear up our guildies.

Before Patch:

17 Poki-hoe-ki's = 1 cazar top

After  Patch:

1 Poki each 2.5hrs with -_-ty drop rate.

gg

#72 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:22 PM

It appears Vault owners have access to Greedy Mine right now.

We are checking with Gravity to see if this is intended, and will let you know if we decide to remove it.

EDIT:

It is intended for Vault owners to have access to Greedy Mine, too.

However, a guild cannot own a Vault and a House at the same time.

Working as intended. No mistake. Have you checked the Tax button from Guild Manager NPC? it's the 4th or 5th one down iirc.

#73 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

To make it fair and accessible to all, I'd love to see a dungeon entrance accessible to anyone willing to go thru an ordeal to get in. Why not make a public entrance at a location in each WoE map, or atleast the Morroc one? Make it a spot that requires much foot-travel to reach so that it isn't easy, and so that PvP can be an additional obstacle. Make it so that PvP is the only obstacle for entering a PvP Dungeon.

Of course, I'd love to also see a non-PvP version with perhaps lower drop rates, accessible off of a PvE map, so that the items are infact accessible to ALL; but with risk vs reward being balanced.

Oh wait... there I go talking about balance again...

*abandons cracked soapbox in the middle of the road*

Edited by Maxscha, 17 November 2014 - 05:43 PM.

#74 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:01 PM

Working as intended. No mistake. Have you checked the Tax button from Guild Manager NPC? it's the 4th or 5th one down iirc.

Oh, working as intended eh. GG. Will check the NPC later. Ty bear senpai :p_hi: you're invited to the partay XD

#75 samaura

samaura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Albion Online- Caerleon

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:56 PM

After the patch more than just channel changing was modified for the greedy mine.

Currently there is only one map in channel 1. There is no longer PVP in Greedy Mine, and pets can be used.

This makes it even harder to farm bosses here because after a guild or party get threat on a boss there is really no way to prevent them from killing it. The spawn timer is also makes the bosses easily dominated and camped. I would like to propose that the devs increase the spawtime to 1 hour and add a Variable spawn timer for the bosses after they are killed ~30mins to 1 hour to respawn.

Edited by samaura, 17 November 2014 - 10:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users