11/19 Jodie Foster Birthday Maintenance - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/19 Jodie Foster Birthday Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#26 HasegawaRyou

HasegawaRyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:17 PM

Yes you camp on the door I've seen it, what about the rest of us that your crap spawns on?

Bio 3 should be more exp than thors, not less.

No you have not seen anything. Whoever camps at the door is not me. My party and I actually WALK around the map. We always walk towards the stairs and once it's clear we go towards the arms. We do not "camp." That crap is boring. And if a monster spawns on your party, how is that my fault? Them spawning on your party is completely random. Am I supposed to apologize for enjoying bio3 by WALKING around the map and a monster randomly spawns on your party? 

#27 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:19 PM

have you been down there when not the only party?

I've been down there when there's 2 other parties and if they're not doing zoned spawns, it's hell.

The bio 3 spawn amount is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high to support more than one party.

Edited by Xellie, 17 November 2014 - 03:19 PM.

#28 AmericanPie

AmericanPie

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPVP Waiting Room
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:26 PM

So, any results yet on the next TI event. I've been idling at pvp, BG and town wasting my time not leveling since no TI event. MVP also seldom, I dont want to waste my exp getting killed. Im a noob

#29 HasegawaRyou

HasegawaRyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

Yes, I have been down there when there were more than 2 parties there and that was just last night. Such is the risk of leveling in bio3. If a monster spawns on you either cobweb it then teleport to regroup real quick or stone curse. I do, however, agree that the spawn rate of bio3 should be reduced and that teleport be put back on the 99 AI's. 

#30 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:44 PM

Yes, I have been down there when there were more than 2 parties there and that was just last night. Such is the risk of leveling in bio3. If a monster spawns on you either cobweb it then teleport to regroup real quick or stone curse. I do, however, agree that the spawn rate of bio3 should be reduced and that teleport be put back on the 99 AI's. 

Then you agree with me wtf are you arguing about lmao

anyway, we don't need baby mode all demi human. I say that as a sinx who can and will abuse the hell out of the removal of the demons :p_idea:

Give me a buffed Juperos to solo and let parties handle bio3.

Edited by Xellie, 17 November 2014 - 04:45 PM.

#31 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

community managers are your liaison, GMs don't generally interact directly with the playerbase outside of the support ticket system.

unless you're asking for a CM who specifically services the Classic server?

maybe i didn't word that correctly  in other gaming organizations theirs several methods to reaching a moderator i also feel only a select few guild leaders have the CM  personal skype while others have to go though support tickets, or pm and hope ur lucky stars you might get a reply  why is that? last week a organization i havent played with for 5 years  reactivated my old accounts once i was able to contact there team though skype/ ventrilo  why is this service just for the select few in classic and not the other guild leaders

Edited by zerowon, 17 November 2014 - 04:48 PM.

#32 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:52 PM

maybe i didn't word that correctly  in other gaming organizations theirs several methods to reaching a moderator i also feel only a select few guild leaders have the CM  personal skype while others have to go though support tickets, or pm and hope ur lucky stars you might get a reply  why is that? last week a organization i havent played with for 5 years  reactivated my old accounts once i was able to contact there team though skype/ ventrilo  why is this service just for the select few in classic and not the other guild leaders

Lots of people have staff on skype X_X just ask for it

#33 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:52 PM

Are you implying there is GM bias? 

#34 HasegawaRyou

HasegawaRyou

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:58 PM

Then you agree with me wtf are you arguing about lmao

anyway, we don't need baby mode all demi human. I say that as a sinx who can and will abuse the hell out of the removal of the demons :p_idea:

Give me a buffed Juperos to solo and let parties handle bio3.

I was just saying that it is indeed not impossible to level in bio3 as you have stated.

#35 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

not impossible but the words "pretty eff'ing stupid" come to mind when thors is better

#36 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

i don't know what other games you've been playing but i can't think of any of the other major MMOs with a worldwide playerbase that have CMs/GMs on speed dial.  And like Xellie said, it doesn't seem like it's that hard to get a hold of skype info for staff here.

#37 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:06 PM

Well this ain't a game being runned in a basement of some Chinese facility is it. No it's runned by a multi-million corperation with lets say a $6k in micro transactions a day . As a guild leader who's even remotely interested in the well being of the server or new guild leaders wanting info to move there entire player base here it should be freely accessed information. Not I have search x or know person y to get to z . Types from I-phone deal with the grammer errors -_-s

#38 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:08 PM

Yeah, I'm sure they won't get random spam or abuse if the skypes are public

How hard is it to pm someone and be like "yo can I add your skype?"

#39 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:29 AM

In schg_cas02 

To fix a bug where players could destroy the barricade before the guardian stones are down these two areas highlighted in the picture can no longer be attacked through. This will not affect the ability of players to sling spells to and from the platforms.

TXXQOdg.png

#40 Elaine

Elaine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 19 November 2014 - 07:55 AM

Boost in the amount of BG medals you receive if you are VIP

Sure, why not? BG is almost completely inactive. Maybe this will make it easier for new players to get some BG gear and an incentive to get VIP, other than exp/drops. Can you specifically boost Tierra rewards? I feel that Tierra would actually attract players to do BG for fun, not simply farming like how Flavius is played.

Will we ever see KVM on classic?

Overlook-style dungeon (we can't do the customized monsters) that rewards some gear and a card at the end

I support this idea. I liked overlook on renewal because it allows you to get past all the lower levels in one place. That makes it easier to point people in the right direction when looking for a place to level. Each floor has a kill quest that gives about 1-2 job lvls + a moderately useful slotted armor/weapon. Also, the card at the end is nice for new players to start gearing themselves.  

Changes to biolabs to make it more attractive to level in (not HW instant spawns), including changing previously demon type monsters there to demihuman (less equipment switching), removing monster skills that push you away from your party and increasing the reward to leveling there.

I’m going to assume that not the only one, but I really wish we could have the old biolabs back. Is there a good reason why there can’t be instant spawn HW? It is only easily farm-able if you really know what you are doing. Generally it requires 2+ people, so it encourages party play. In my opinion, biolabs should be the hardest dungeon in classic, but also give the greatest exp. Changing the sinx to demi-human will only encourage people to solo there on killing classes by cloaking around. I know I personally would like sinx to be demi-human, because I would just cloak around on champ/sinx and solo. Leave some support character cloaked on stairs someplace, since there is no fear of being detected, and no instant HW to sight you out. 

One idea is to have an no monster respawn event map where you have a limited amount of time to clear the regular monsters from the map, once they are gone it spawns the level 99 boss monsters.

Sounds like Endless Tower? Would it be instanced, or more like challenge dungeon? If the monsters are challenging and have reasonable drops (GSB), sounds like fun. I’d like to have more places for guild party play.

Eden group type gear(s) that can be received through a PVE quest.

A lot of people have asked me where they can find eden group to do the quests and get the gears, and they get really disappointed when you tell them it doesn't exist on classic. I really think eden group quests make sense for classic. Almost every MMO I’ve ever played gives basic gears as part of quest reward. 

#41 Khayura

Khayura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:29 AM

Please boost the Amount of Battleground Medals! =) That's a great idea.

#42 Rang

Rang

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 08:40 AM

So...all we get this week is a WoE 2.0 castle bug fix?

I'm assuming the "few possible projects/changes" are just proposals and are not anywhere near being implemented.

#43 Kebtung

Kebtung

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 959 posts
  • Server:( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:38 AM

changing previously demon type monsters there to demihuman (less equipment switching), removing monster skills that push you away from your party

Please make all monsters demi-human so we have one equips set for every mob in game.

Also remove pushback attacks from all mvps (no more RSX or Strong Shield needed).

The game should be easier. :D

(Yes, irony intended)

Edited by Kebtung, 19 November 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#44 Misos

Misos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:57 AM

Also, question to the community on a few possible projects/ changes, yea or nay:

1. Boost in the amount of BG medals you receive if you are VIP

2. Overlook-style dungeon (we can't do the customized monsters) that rewards some gear and a card at the end

3. Changes to biolabs to make it more attractive to level in (not HW instant spawns), including changing previously demon type monsters there to demihuman (less equipment switching), removing monster skills that push you away from your party and increasing the reward to leveling there.

4. One idea is to have an no monster respawn event map where you have a limited amount of time to clear the regular monsters from the map, once they are gone it spawns the level 99 boss monsters.

5. Eden group type gear(s) that can be received through a PVE quest.

1. Yes.
2. NO! (Yes if you don't give cards or gears at the end, Ragnaconomy already died don't fuk with us please.)
3. NO! (Stop customizing maps and monsters)
4. Yes.
5. I don't know what Eden group gear means but if they are usable in pvp or woe my answer is NO!

#45 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 10:06 AM

Boost in the amount of BG medals you receive if you are VIP

I have said this before and everyone agreed with me, and I will say it again. Something needs to be done to give more incentive to do Tierra BG instead of Flavius BG. As of now people only do BG to farm Flavius (let one side win without fighting). This is essentially because if you fight in Flavius the game will almost never end, however you can fight in Tierra and still end the game in a reasonable amount of time.

tl;dr make Tierra give more badges than Flavius so people can have fun while getting badges.

#46 Yingjie

Yingjie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:23 AM

Badges increase for VIP users,  AL3 spawn boost, and AL3 TI for this long maintenance

#47 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:35 AM

Change drop rates of drings from 0.01 to there intended rate your shenanigans in dg. Have cost me over 5k kp in gum.

#48 iamvrypwrful

iamvrypwrful

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1245 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 11:59 AM

Change drop rates of drings from 0.01 to there intended rate your shenanigans in dg. Have cost me over 5k kp in gum.

+1

Let's release new content then take away the incentive to use it!  :hmm:

#49 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:20 PM

Updated OP, lots of spawn changes put in.

#50 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

Dimik spawn removed from Juperos Ruins 1

@Oda: just make sure the respawn timer is instant