• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VyperPT12

VyperPT12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:56 AM

Hi all, i noticed in the launcher page there is a part to add plugins, i did some research and all i could find was from 2011.

So is there any updated plugins to use in game?

Thx in advance for any info regarding this

#2 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 November 2014 - 02:37 AM

The most used plugin was definitly RRE, sadly it's development stopped a while ago.

I think some UI plugins are still arround, but that's about it.

Anyways, you are always welcome to create your own plugin and to share it with the community :)

#3 VyperPT12

VyperPT12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 05:58 AM

Sincerly i would , but i already lack the time of playing the game and dont have time for that, and even if i did, it would probably crash the game :heh: , because i dont know nothing about how to make plugins.

But for those that have the time, a follow skill and a quest tracker would be great, there would probably be other things to add but those 2 seem the most important to me.

Anyway thx for the reply

#4 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 18 November 2014 - 07:57 AM

Sincerly i would , but i already lack the time of playing the game and dont have time for that, and even if i did, it would probably crash the game :heh: , because i dont know nothing about how to make plugins.

But for those that have the time, a follow skill and a quest tracker would be great, there would probably be other things to add but those 2 seem the most important to me.

Anyway thx for the reply

i guess time is pretty much the problem for everyone here =/

I'm pretty much missing most of the features of RRE, makes me wonder if crowdfunding would be a solution (i fear we might be too small for that).

Well i'm hoping for the best, maybe someone is motivated enoth to release another plugin. (sadly i'm a way too busy these days)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users