11/25 Aladdin 22nd Anniversary Maintenance - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

11/25 Aladdin 22nd Anniversary Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#51 GenkakuBR

GenkakuBR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

How about remove tons of bots in the server? Don't need increase respawn on anolians or any map, juts remove the bots on server!

#52 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

How about remove tons of bots in the server? Don't need increase respawn on anolians or any map, juts remove the bots on server!

Because it's just that easy.

#53 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Locationtwitch.tv/chpenn

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:32 AM

Edit: As for buffing random things you've gotta be careful, dont really have the time/interest to write out a wordy post here. But using your example with Savages they're also the mob of the Pront GD Gullinbursti where you can kill infinite amounts for zero effort. So there'll always be an effect, this one may actually help GD experience and make it less awful for anywhere but Luina. However I agree somewhat that it'd be nice to give people options, but I also really like the idea of bringing people together and funneling what players we have into places populated (by players) so that when people play they dont see the barren wasteland that is generally available.

do spawned mobs like that still give exp/drops after the first round? i've been operating on the assumption that, since LoDing/hydroing has been neutered, this wouldn't be too much of an issue. that is a good point to keep in mind, though.

#54 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:58 AM

Servers are open

#55 124131104181757540

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:12 PM

Kafra Stacker still can't stack BM X3. Didn't check mental potions tho. Please fix it.

#56 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:23 PM

do spawned mobs like that still give exp/drops after the first round? i've been operating on the assumption that, since LoDing/hydroing has been neutered, this wouldn't be too much of an issue. that is a good point to keep in mind, though.

It depends. Most of the generally exploitable ones got fixed. You can go here http://db.irowiki.or...c/monster-info/ and select Special from the dropdown on the left. All the ghost monsters were created to be used as minions instead of regular ones.

For Gullinbursti specifically http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1311/ you can see below their skills that they actually summon regular Savages. But its never going to be anything you'd farm like LoD or hydro as there's quite a few down in Pront GD.

But speaking of GDs, definitely recommend increasing the spawn rate of Payon maybe by 25%. Not sure how much it'd take to make Geffen usable but it'd be more significant. Same for the 2.0 forts, you could do some interesting stuff to make them fun/used but right now I cant imagine anyone goes there for anything outside of hunting the one or two items that drop there that are remotely usable.

#57 sekte

sekte

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:41 PM

Where is Fire Sale NPC ? and where are the black friday boxes ?

#58 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:46 PM

New OPB will replace existing OPB in MVP award drops. This box has the chance to drop geek glasses slotting coupons. The OPBs that currently exist in the world will stay OPBs but newly dropped OPBs may give the coupons. 

Make Megingjard Seal give that box instead of Obb thanks. And maybe sleiphnir too

#59 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:58 PM

Where is Fire Sale NPC ? and where are the black friday boxes ?

a little early in the week for a friday box isn't it?

the firesale npc is normally at the prontera fountain

#60 fiat600abarth

fiat600abarth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:54 PM

Limited Consumable PVP map being changed to PVP mechanics. 

???

#61 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:58 PM

Limited Consumable PVP map being changed to PVP mechanics. 

???

It had WoE reductions I changed them to BG

#62 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

http://db.irowiki.or...nfo/ayo_fild02/

I wonder if there could be more leaf cats and apes added?

#63 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

I would imagen seeing damage, to make mental notes on opponents gears, along with knockback are big things for pvp. I can see it as especially important in no potting pvp. For example, if somebody attacks via element property (which they always should), it is important to see damage and make a quick mental assessment to determine the elemental property that the opponent is wearing.

My 2 cents, but then again I won't be there as long as gods/MVPs are allowed. Giving huge boosts to damage with no counter (pots) seems silly. Myself and others who come from a no potting (player made rule) iro server would love to participate, but see it as pointless as long as gods/MVPs are allowed.

It's currently still set up to reward players solely based on gears and nothing else. Granted I have access and use all of the most impactful gear on the server... I still see it as silly. Item x shuts down multiple classes completely. God item x allows classes to 1 -_- without sacrificing anything ect ect.

Edited by Gn1ydnu, 25 November 2014 - 02:27 PM.

#64 xruuhx

xruuhx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:13 AM

i'm about a year without playing, the server is still fun? woes, MVPs, partys...

#65 fiat600abarth

fiat600abarth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:36 AM

i'm done

#66 Fazoli

Fazoli

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:15 AM

is someone going to respond to my ticket? or are they gonna go on break?

#67 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:26 AM

did you raise it 10 mins ago? tickets are generally responded to in 2 business days or so. keep in mind that tomorrow is a US holiday.

#68 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:24 AM

I would imagen seeing damage, to make mental notes on opponents gears, along with knockback are big things for pvp. I can see it as especially important in no potting pvp. For example, if somebody attacks via element property (which they always should), it is important to see damage and make a quick mental assessment to determine the elemental property that the opponent is wearing.

My 2 cents, but then again I won't be there as long as gods/MVPs are allowed. Giving huge boosts to damage with no counter (pots) seems silly. Myself and others who come from a no potting (player made rule) iro server would love to participate, but see it as pointless as long as gods/MVPs are allowed.

It's currently still set up to reward players solely based on gears and nothing else. Granted I have access and use all of the most impactful gear on the server... I still see it as silly. Item x shuts down multiple classes completely. God item x allows classes to 1 shit without sacrificing anything ect ect.

God items and the more powerful MVP cards are blocked from the Danger Room PVP Map. 

#69 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 26 November 2014 - 09:25 AM

God items and the more powerful MVP cards are blocked from the Danger Room PVP Map. 

If its the same restrictions as before, they're all kind of ambiguous.

#70 stockings

stockings

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 302 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:38 AM

server restart?

#71 Fazoli

Fazoli

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:38 AM

did you raise it 10 mins ago? tickets are generally responded to in 2 business days or so. keep in mind that tomorrow is a US holI S

I sent the ticket 11/20/14 so idk what you're talking 2 business days, all i know is i want a response for my ticket

#72 Cinquine

Cinquine

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 1063 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:42 AM

YAY SLOTTED ELVENS ILY

by spring rabbit hat do you mean moon rabbit?

Edited by Cinquine, 26 November 2014 - 10:43 AM.

#73 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

Dear staff

when we ask for things like the EMH, Moon rabbit, VOH or slotted mids for COMPETITIVE REASONS. Please keep in mind that classic only has three hotkey bars (27 hotkeys) and we're not really able to hotkey twenty different kinds of slotted mid. As nice as the variety is, it is not effing practical.

Edited by Xellie, 26 November 2014 - 10:45 AM.

#74 kbb93

kbb93

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:46 AM

ET Timer kicked in after server reset...we were only about 45 minutes in. Can something be done to reset this? 

#75 Cinquine

Cinquine

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 1063 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:46 AM

Dear staff

when we ask for things like the EMH, Moon rabbit, VOH or slotted mids for COMPETITIVE REASONS. Please keep in mind that classic only has three hotkey bars (27 hotkeys) and we're not really able to hotkey twenty different kinds of slotted mid. As nice as the variety is, it is not effing practical.

solution: delete all slotted mids and replace with users choice of slotted ewe or mischievous fairy

:B

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users