where to lv right away? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

where to lv right away?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Max9183

Max9183

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:52 AM

i left the training area im a 7/4 swordsman and the area right outside of town has almost no spawns i was wondering what would be a better place to lv at.

and how do u go about selling items to players? do u need a merchant character for that? i need money bad

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

i left the training area im a 7/4 swordsman and the area right outside of town has almost no spawns i was wondering what would be a better place to lv at.

The town where you came from (Izlude) should have an elf character (Eden Group teleporter) who will take you to a place where you can start on quests to get REALLY good starting gear for your character. But if you don't want free weapons and armor, just open up the world map (Ctrl+~) and click on the Poring at the bottom right corner. Then select the map whose number is closest to your level range and level on the recommended monster on that map.

and how do u go about selling items to players? do u need a merchant character for that? i need money bad

Yes, you'll need a Merchant character and level its Vend skill in order to sell items. In addition, you can learn the Buying Store skill so players can bring you the items you need.

http://irowiki.org/w...en_Buying_Store

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users