Sorcerer's new outfit - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sorcerer's new outfit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
211 replies to this topic

#76 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

WTH? Has Japan gone crazy? Why are girl sprites getting more clothing now? I thought its meant to be getting less...................and lol why there no female RG sprite change?

My suggestion for it? Remove the spats around the hips but keep on the steel panties, thats a female RG sprite change for ya.

They're all still in production but "close to realisation". They (GungHo) also try to emphasise that those sprites are not representations of the finished product, and that they haven't published all of the ones they're working on.

It doesn't say anywhere on the page how they'll be implemented, as costumes or dyes or whatever.

I seriously feel that no one read this post of mine ._.

#77 Omnipheles

Omnipheles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1151 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:12 PM

Actually the wanderer one looks more like a real dancing dress now and less like a stripper. The long back and short front is typical of some type of dancing dress. It would probably look more dancer-like if it was in a color other than white though.

#78 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

That jRO page indicates these are upcoming content for Q1 2015 and beyond. It advertises Tower of Genie, another time-traveling instance to reconstruct an epic battle, the new year's event, etc., and then goes on to mention the "Second Costume" System they are working on, and that all the designs are in development still.

That said, kRO *did* just add some stuff to the client recently for "styling" your characters...

(Also I love *most* of the new sprites and would take them in a heartbeat over the originals. A few I wouldn't though, like the, Bishiop,  Sorcerer or Rune Knight. Rest are super awesome, like the Wanderer one <3<3<3, ranger, and GX).

Edited by Jaye, 01 December 2014 - 02:15 PM.

#79 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.
  • Server:Valkyrie > Chaos

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:17 PM

I think the Wanderer's look more realistic than the current ones. I don't know any dancer who would prance around with bows and bells so long her legs could get tangled causing a face plant. I love that Wanderers are very feminine looking, it's one of my favorite initial things about the class, but I have always wished they had more on than a burlesque outfit - if you can even call it that.

#80 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:18 PM

Who ever does??

#81 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:19 PM

Reading is hard. 8U

Anyways, like I siad, I'm making no judgments until the final release. Really hope the jRO players riot about the ABs because those honestly did not need to be redesigned. And SCs don't need capes.

#82 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:22 PM

Reading is hard. 8U

Anyways, like I siad, I'm making no judgments until the final release. Really hope the jRO players riot about the ABs because those honestly did not need to be redesigned. And SCs don't need capes.

Well.....................we could just change SC to look like strangled kidnapped children and AB's get the cape instead.................

#83 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

Well.....................we could just change SC to look like strangled kidnapped children and AB's get the cape instead.................

Or how about leave the cape business to the Swordsman classes?

#84 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:33 PM

*crosses fingers* Plase make gene sexy please make gene sexy. If they make Gene Sexy I will job change to become one!

#85 NorthenBeggar

NorthenBeggar

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:45 PM

Only the RG and WL new design looks better for me. I like all other old ones.
Especially the AB's and Ranger's new designs are unbearable for me. What!? short skirt? And how come rangers look like forest residents?

The male AB design looks better since it looks more battle-ready with the shoulder thing. It looks mode Midgardian to me. As for ranger, think about this. Which suits more to RO's Midgard setting? A modern groovy ranger jacket from 2010 or camo suit made by people in a forest village like, I don't know, Payon maybe? Isn't it where archers come from? You can also relate it to Umbala or Yggdrasil for some more lore juice.

THOUGH HELL YES THE NEW RG AND WL LOOK SO FAHKEN AWESOME!

Edited by NorthenBeggar, 01 December 2014 - 03:45 PM.

#86 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:47 PM

*crosses fingers* Plase make gene sexy please make gene sexy. If they make Gene Sexy I will job change to become one!

Coming soon to an RO near you: potion bottle undergarments for Geneticists!

#87 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:54 PM

no, female Geneticists will wear tentacle-like panties

#88 KMCF

KMCF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • Server:Chaos [Renewal]

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

Hmm. I'm kinda curious to see what the gen sprites would look like. They're still in the process of designing it right? and the gx sprite looks totally badass. I want that please.

Edited by KMCF, 01 December 2014 - 04:27 PM.

#89 zoesensei

zoesensei

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:20 PM

Coming soon to an RO near you: potion bottle undergarments for Geneticists!

NOOOOOOO ENOUGH WITH THE BOTTLES AND POTIONS. We get it! You use a enough bottles in your line of work to the point of looking like a bottle recycling factory Geneticist. Rub it in our faces that you can cook and brew and throw everything! Tripping is a exploding death trap! And the monster nom nom plate? I have no idea how that vortex on their tummy stays on or what, what ever 8 year old designed Genes to make them 'lik totes AWSOMES COOL1!1!!' needs to be punched in the face.

sorry about the unnecessary ranting

god i seriously hate how genes look, love the power, freakin' hate the look.

somebody at gravity needs to stop bring their kid to work day, and fire the guy that thought that kids drawing is product worthy.

#90 iDaehyun

iDaehyun

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • Location桃花島

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:30 PM

1342199975_55da51b9b5.jpg

#91 xLoli

xLoli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, U.S.
  • Server:Valkyrie > Chaos

Posted 01 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

1342199975_55da51b9b5.jpg

:heh:  :heh: Poor Abby.

#92 MysticalGemblade

MysticalGemblade

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Locationlump

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:00 PM

Those are all alternative sprite that going to be put on cash shop (similar to the clothing dye).
On another note,I don't like most of them especially for Warlock both male and female.

I like the Wanderer change and some of the others but not to many, As some of you know I am a rune knight that runs the quiz event. I don't see a option for their sprite change. Will there be an option?

#93 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:03 PM

I like the Wanderer change and some of the others but not to many, As some of you know I am a rune knight that runs the quiz event. I don't see a option for their sprite change. Will there be an option?

If anyone wants the original link instead of Ziu's copypasta, you can check here.

#94 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:15 PM

Blast from the past.

osGeiyI.jpg

Super duper old 3rd class designs. Some of you may remember the one on the right being the original design for Guillotine Cross.

#95 Riemn

Riemn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:23 PM

Blast from the past.

osGeiyI.jpg

Super duper old 3rd class designs. Some of you may remember the one on the right being the original design for Guillotine Cross.

YEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

#96 Sizzleboom

Sizzleboom

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 500 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:00 PM

Here's another blast from the past: the Dark Collector code that was discovered in the kRO game client around the time when the third classes were being developed.

#97 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

Oh my,what the effing crap did I just realized.

So they make the Warlock sprite in the same fate as the Rune Knight which is the gemstone thingy reduced or completely removed even :pif:

#98 kimmiethekookie

kimmiethekookie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • LocationAt the bottom of the cookie jar... :3

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

I think the Wanderer's look more realistic than the current ones. I don't know any dancer who would prance around with bows and bells so long her legs could get tangled causing a face plant. I love that Wanderers are very feminine looking, it's one of my favorite initial things about the class, but I have always wished they had more on than a burlesque outfit - if you can even call it that.

Not really much of an outfit TBH. >_< A face plant is the right term. The current Wanderer sprite is a death trap for actual dancers because a.) as you said face plant and b.) uhm possible wardrobe mishap. (Not that there is much of a mishap to be had since they leave little to the imagination anyway). Still don't like the whole stiffness the new sprite has though. Wish they could make it less... I dunno. It's like it was dipped in starch and it won't move no matter how much you try. XD At least, that's the feeling I get from it. 

Edited by kimmiethekookie, 02 December 2014 - 08:15 AM.

#99 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:19 AM

no, female Geneticists will wear tentacle-like panties

I wouldn't mind that. Or on the AB, specially with the new sprite. Or on a sorc. Or wanderer. Hm, I see a pattern here.

#100 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:28 AM

id like the new RG sprite w/cape, should also have new turkey sprite, i want a horse, like the one from those new GH npcs. :D

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 02 December 2014 - 07:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users