Increase on the vend limit. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Increase on the vend limit.

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#26 hamster

hamster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1090 posts
  • Twitter:hamstereclipse
  • LocationTAMPA, FL
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Chaos

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:34 AM

GM logic: change the Eden map instead of implementing higher vend zeny limit

:heh:

#27 belenoi

belenoi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1055 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:37 AM

GM logic: change the Eden map instead of implementing higher vend zeny limit

:heh:

Well, I hope they will make chat bubbles longer too then.^^

Edited by belenoi, 04 December 2014 - 12:39 AM.

#28 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:49 AM

price increase doesn't necessarily mean inflation. if anything, the price of a lot of in-demand but >100m items may go down as people find it more convenient to sell their gears and there is more competition amongst sellers. as long as the GMs put in occasional effective zeny sinks, there shouldn't be much inflation

#29 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:13 AM

Sounds like you want the existing cap to stay so you can take advantage of people that need quick zeny.

But an increased cap would benefit everyone, and it would help clear out Eden. It would expand the scope of data collection services like Ragial and give people a better indication of current prices and trends. It would prevent price gouging. It would ease the burden on players whom currently need to sit around, semi-afk in Eden with their gears open just to get rid of their stuff. The market forum would remain active since people want exposure for their wares. There's really no down-side.

^OMG this

I never understood why, even though well can hold over 2b zenny, the vend limit doesn't go that high, infact it doesn't even get close. The vend cap being 1 zenny shy of a measly 100m is a joke.

Edit: Wait WTF, Sakura bug thread is listing no vend increase as a bug.  I personally think we never got the increase at all, and this is a tactic to get kRO to send us it, I hope it works.  We have been needing the vend increase for ages now.

Edited by Zoltor, 04 December 2014 - 01:22 AM.

#30 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:28 AM

fu of lvl cap we need new Vending limit it suxx so hard to put a chat open for every stuff 100m+

#31 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:44 AM

Edit: Wait WTF, Sakura bug thread is listing no vend increase as a bug.  I personally think we never got the increase at all, and this is a tactic to get kRO to send us it, I hope it works.  We have been needing the vend increase for ages now.

Cinnamod is putting down every little thing people say, regardless of whether they're components of the updates we received or just wishful thinking.

N>VMods that aren't so... I'm gonna go with "impressionable". What I want to say will probably get me banned :U

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 04 December 2014 - 04:45 AM.

#32 Gorekie

Gorekie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Loki-Classic

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:44 AM

and if the vending limit will be raise to 1b these all whiners will sure ask next to make the vend limit to 10b, 20b, annd so on...

#33 Gorekie

Gorekie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Server:Loki-Classic

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:49 AM

Sounds like you want the existing cap to stay so you can take advantage of people that need quick zeny.

But an increased cap would benefit everyone, and it would help clear out Eden. It would expand the scope of data collection services like Ragial and give people a better indication of current prices and trends. It would prevent price gouging. It would ease the burden on players whom currently need to sit around, semi-afk in Eden with their gears open just to get rid of their stuff. The market forum would remain active since people want exposure for their wares. There's really no down-side.

pretty much sure including boters and RMT'ers...easy money less effort for them too.

#34 VModCinnamon

VModCinnamon

Tranquility

• VMod Retired
  • 16663 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:06 AM

Cinnamod is putting down every little thing people say, regardless of whether they're components of the updates we received or just wishful thinking.

N>VMods that aren't so... I'm gonna go with "impressionable". What I want to say will probably get me banned :U

KRo only included level increase in the document they sent over to iRo. Something like Dragon Breath change is in but was not documented. Whether we are supposed to get the vend increase with this update or not is something GMs need to check over in the data files thus it has to be noted down. If it's not in the data files then that's it. The bug thread is meant to collect what people spot, test, fix and nothing else. Lastly if you still have a problem with my modding PM Oda.

#35 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:33 AM

KRo only included level increase in the document they sent over to iRo. Something like Dragon Breath change is in but was not documented. Whether we are supposed to get the vend increase with this update or not is something GMs need to check over in the data files thus it has to be noted down. If it's not in the data files then that's it. The bug thread is meant to collect what people spot, test, fix and nothing else. Lastly if you still have a problem with my modding PM Oda.

There are over a dozen reasonably significant updates prior to the cap expansions and many more fixes and patches that we haven't yet gotten. Going by your logic, any, all or none of those could be included, and you have no idea. Are you going to check for all of those too?  :thumb:

#36 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:06 AM

If you have a problem with it take it up with a CM, its not nice to bad mouth those volunteering their time for free for the betterment of the community and the game.

#37 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:12 AM

and if the vending limit will be raise to 1b these all whiners will sure ask next to make the vend limit to 10b, 20b, annd so on...

this guy...

#38 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:34 AM

I think the vend limit should be 2 bil. That way, people like me can vend gears like +9 Deviling FAWs or Moonlight Flower Shoes, without having to play the cat and mouse/phone tag game with buyers. 1 bil is not really good enough, but it's something at least.

You can't hold more than 2b, so vends would never be 10-20b like the guy above mentioned.

Edited by Bronx, 04 December 2014 - 06:38 AM.

#39 SSkeith

SSkeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos Server

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:55 AM

Actually I wish wapportal can give us a auction house only for over 100m deal instead of increase vend limit, and tax the zeny according the price they put, the higher the price the higher percentage it will tax :p_devil: .

#40 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:22 AM

Actually I wish wapportal can give us a auction house only for over 100m deal instead of increase vend limit, and tax the zeny according the price they put, the higher the price the higher percentage it will tax :p_devil: .

problem is Kro must redesign it ...

#41 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:38 AM

I too agree but at the same time as i stated in other threads you got to have the mail system fixed as well. It seems kro have tinkered with the mails system in the newest update, so lets see if they will work on the auction house. Until then ill keep putting auction ideas to the GM team.

#42 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:09 AM

I'm glad you guys aren't Devs because these ideas getting upvoted are straight up trash can. Why would you tax the zeny? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and people are agreeing with it like it's a good idea.

#43 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:45 AM

scaling tax = forced zeny sink lul.  if tax is 10% on items over 10 bill, 1 billion+ disappears into thin air after a sale :o

nevertheless, if the AH comes back, there should be a fee associated with listing items on the AH, although hopefully it's a reasonable price as opposed to the absurd charge when it first came in.

#44 SSkeith

SSkeith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos Server

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:59 AM

I'm glad you guys aren't Devs because these ideas getting upvoted are straight up trash can. Why would you tax the zeny? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, and people are agreeing with it like it's a good idea.

Zeny sink, a way to counter inflation, the price will go lower when there is lesser zeny circulate in the game.

#45 Nirvanna21

Nirvanna21

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9553 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:09 AM

Zeny sink, a way to counter inflation, the price will go lower when there is lesser zeny circulate in the game.

Actually, either only a select few hold most of the zeny or there really isn't that much in the game at all. I have noticed time and time again where items are being traded for zeny and items, not just because a person wants the item included in the trade, but because they simply can't find buyers for items they are selling because most offers are either lowballed or include other items themselves!

Edited by Nirvanna21, 04 December 2014 - 09:25 AM.

#46 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:11 AM

It needs to come with a confirmation button too.

Just wait til the misvend threads come pouring in.

#47 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

If the AH tax is too high people won't even use it, thus no zeny sink because people will stick to Eden chats / threads versus having a chunk of their profit go down the drain.

Would really like vend limit increase. I would think it'll make the 100m+ items more stable in price (atleast gradual changes like most on ragial and only major jumps depending on new old/content). Too annoying when busy irl trying to constantly find the current price of items.

#48 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

I really, really want that vend increase. The items I want to buy and sell are 100m+ generally, and being able to list them or shop for them on ragial would significantly improve the quality of that endeavor.

#49 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:20 AM

Yea, they're always doing that, which pisses me off. Seriously this must be the only major MMO, that doesn't get legitimate patch notes sent along with the expansion. It's common for there to be a ninja change(aka something "accidently" not mentioned in the patch notes), but not sending anything that resembles patch notes at all, is just BS.

How are people really even test patches like that sigh, from the name of the patch, and what's obvious in this case, all people know about, is a lv cap increase, a couple new skill to go along with that, and supposedly monster rebalancing to go along with such as well.

Has RO ever got such a simple expansion, no, so I think we can assume there's dozens of things hidden in it, especially since they refuse to send us proper patch notes. This is one of many reasons, if someone bought out kRO, I hope It's NEXON(They're the only othe company who has expierance with running such a big game, while not as complex as RO is, because nothing is, It's one of the closest to RO in that respect, It's a Korean company not controlled by a Japanese company, patches gets released often, and the patches come with very comprehensive/complete patch notes).

To Almr: Oh ok.

Edited by Zoltor, 04 December 2014 - 11:20 AM.

#50 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:24 AM

we all want it so simple give us this new vending cap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users