12/10 Ralph Baer Memorial Maintenance. Level Cap Increase - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/10 Ralph Baer Memorial Maintenance. Level Cap Increase

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
716 replies to this topic

#26 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

According to the skills formulas, this implementation will greatly impact skills with caster's base level and/or caster's job level in the multiplier.

For example:

GX's Cross Impact = ATK [{Skill Level x 100) + 1000} x (Caster's Base Level / 120)]

Mech's Suicidal Destruction = [{(Skill Level + 1) x (Remodel Mainframe Skill Level + 8 ) x (SP Used + Caster’s VIT)} x Caster’s Base Level / 100] + (Caster’s Current HP)

Other worth mentioning skills with caster's base level in the multiplier include: Hundred Spear, Ignition Break, Dragon Breath, Diamond Dust, Earth Grave, Tiger Cannon, Gate of Hell and so on.

This could be a game changer. This means that skills like Dragon Breath, Arrow Storm, Tiger Canon, etc will hurt even more now.

Edited by ilovemilk, 04 December 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#27 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:16 PM

According to the skills formulas, this implementation will greatly impact skills with caster's base level and/or caster's job level in the multiplier.

For example:

GX's Cross Impact = ATK [{Skill Level x 100) + 1000} x (Caster's Base Level / 120)]

Mech's Suicidal Destruction = [{(Skill Level + 1) x (Remodel Mainframe Skill Level + 8 ) x (SP Used + Caster’s VIT)} x Caster’s Base Level / 100] + (Caster’s Current HP)

Other worth mentioning skills with caster's base level in the multiplier include: Hundred Spear, Ignition Break, Dragon Breath, Diamond Dust, Earth Grave, Tiger Cannon, Gate of Hell and so on.

This could be a game changer. This means that skills like Dragon Breath, Arrow Storm, Tiger Canon, etc will hurt even more now.

Cross Impact Lv5 at 175 with only a +0 katar on (no other gear) and 1 in all stats.

8qHCkFq.png

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 04 December 2014 - 05:20 PM.

#28 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

For example:

Yeah. There wasn't any change to that on kRO. DB did get nerfed, but now they have to use EA buff(formula changed for DB)

Edited by CharAznable, 04 December 2014 - 05:17 PM.

#29 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

10 months is a long time for rebellion, could let them get going on base levels too for sure then!

might as well add ninjas then too.

#30 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

Or if they reallywanted they could make placeholder classes... let them gain job levels but have no where to put them? idk

#31 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

qoFLPbg.jpg

#32 Moogle

Moogle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1289 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:06 PM

I hope you guys are gonna implement some high lvl monsters as well as the higher level cap.  People who are gonna try to get to max level can not do it in a fun way without higher level monsters to gain decent to good exp from.  Imagine a lvl 170+ char trying to level off of a monster 20 levels lower than he/she is.  Theyre gonna get some crappy exp!!

Edited by Moogle, 04 December 2014 - 07:08 PM.

#33 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:16 PM

my actual concern is with a skill change i heard about... making it so pure soul is canceled when you receive damage... that would be very detrimental to the ninja classes...

i never heard about it...

i hope not... why they dont nerf another class -__- leave us alone gravity e.e

btw camp,idk if it is possible but... Would be awesome if expanded classes can wear Temporal Boots/Faceworm snake skin xD

btw,i will miss TI :/ ...

Edited by Hissis, 04 December 2014 - 07:25 PM.

#34 Hikusaak

Hikusaak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationCircle Palace, Crystal Valley, Harmonia

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:57 PM

So,the total job exp from 1-50 of 3rd class is roughly 1.5b but the total job exp from 51-60 is roughly 2.2b.

Good game,well played :pif:

#35 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:23 PM

So,the total job exp from 1-50 of 3rd class is roughly 1.5b but the total job exp from 51-60 is roughly 2.2b.

Good game,well played :pif:

Well come on, you didn't actually think the last handful of job levels, was gonna be easy/fast to get, did you?

Job levels have always been harder to get then base levels, so the fact it has been a pain for people to currently go from base 140-150, should've gave you a hint that the new base lv cap is gonna atleast be more of a pain, so you know farming those last job levels, is really gonna suck.

#36 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:27 PM

job manuals *queue cash register at WP HQ*

#37 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:48 PM

Cross Impact Lv5 at 175 with only a +0 katar on (no other gear) and 1 in all stats.

8qHCkFq.png

Note to self, reproduce Cross Impact :)

Yea Necro naturally. Job Manuals+VIP status would go a long way to grinded them, it still will take some time, but atleast you wont be old and grey by the time you hit the job cap :)

Lol yea, I hope the WP shop servers can support the kind of traffic people trying to hit the job cap is gonna ensue.

Edited by Zoltor, 04 December 2014 - 09:50 PM.

#38 Kingcool23

Kingcool23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:01 AM

I hope next year they will increase the lv cap up to lv 200 or way better lv 250 Base and lv 100 job^^

Before 2 years after my GX reached 150/50 i lost totaly the interest in continue playing this game.

Cause the main goal to become max base/job was gone.

Now one year after that i made 9 x 3rd class characters.

It starts to get boring again.

I want to player hours for hours to become higher lv^^

They should implement a Lv Cap thats so high where you can almost one hit mvp but have to work hard to archieve that^^

Maybe a 4th Class would be good and lv Cap 300/150?

That would be awsome.

#39 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 05:17 AM

We need better Maps and monster(Mobs) for 150++ or we will lvl like pre renewal...

and Also give us a list with new items are coming with that update....

Edited by frohzn, 05 December 2014 - 05:18 AM.

#40 popurheads

popurheads

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:41 AM

So... just wondering....

Did all the head gears have their "upgraded to +9" effects from the lvl 100+ job specific headgears? Not sure if it is, cause those head gears are still the same ever since I got them to +9 when they came out.

#41 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:49 AM

i never heard about it...

i hope not... why they dont nerf another class -__- leave us alone gravity e.e

btw camp,idk if it is possible but... Would be awesome if expanded classes can wear Temporal Boots/Faceworm snake skin xD

btw,i will miss TI :/ ...

I think i posted this somewhere in the expanded class thread. Around August 2013, they changed Pure Soul so if you get hit, it will get canceled. 

But they fixed Swirling Petal to leech sp/hp properly (HWH, Vana, HF etc etc). 

#42 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:38 AM

I think i posted this somewhere in the expanded class thread. Around August 2013, they changed Pure Soul so if you get hit, it will get canceled. 

:pif:

This is stupid, why they keep nerfing expanded classes ....

Why they dont nerf GOH -_-

i hope this nerf takes too long to get here

#43 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:42 AM

:pif:

This is stupid, why they keep nerfing expanded classes ....

Why they dont nerf GOH -_-

i hope this nerf takes too long to get here

Judging by their plan for updates, it might be excluded becuase it was included on patch, not on major update. Given that it was around august 2013, it might be here after we get rebellion, which is q3 2015. Its not all that bad but it is definitely nerf for KE and Petal Swirling users.

#44 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:20 AM

its a HUGE nerf for melee Kagerou/oboro...

#45 Zoltor

Zoltor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1345 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:49 PM

That's silly, you can't walk when Pure Soul's Active right, so shouldn't that be a big enough downside to the skill? It's great they won't need as many potions, but it doesn't seem "game breaking" as is, very, very, very useful, but nothing OPed. If a Kagerou is getting hit, the 10% hp gen, Isn't gonna help a lot anyway, so yea it seems like a unnecessary nerf.

Edited by Zoltor, 05 December 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#46 Aratiina

Aratiina

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:56 PM

Will there be an event to get 1 char to 150 per WP account?

I heard there were such in other games......

Would be nice ;P.

Edited by Aratiina, 05 December 2014 - 12:56 PM.

#47 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:15 PM

Camp,fix sakray please :/

I want to test if all stuffs are working :/

#48 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:23 PM

The production team is currently working to clear a critical monster issue before they can get to the other sakray issues. A list of maps and monsters that will get spawn adjustments is live here.

#49 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:25 PM

The production team is currently working to clear a critical monster issue before they can get to the other sakray issues. 

Thanks for replying Oda :D

#50 frohzn

frohzn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 876 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:57 PM

The production team is currently working to clear a critical monster issue before they can get to the other sakray issues. A list of maps and monsters that will get spawn adjustments is live here.

We get new equip aswell??

Edited by frohzn, 05 December 2014 - 03:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users