12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance - Page 5 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/10 Alexander Courage Birthday Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#101 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:00 PM

Take god items out of the game. There solution done. Making people wait a year the game is already pretty much dead, years inbetween un-ninjable makes would finish it. Just take god items out of WoE. Can be used for PVM and to get MVP cards since that is still semi fair to people who Don't WoE. Anyone can hunt MVP. Not anyone can make a god item or has the money to buy them.

The guarenteed ones would be an "extra" on top of the system. Consider it a reward for being a long term player.

#102 Tommy

Tommy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:22 PM

I get what you were saying Xellie, but till you can play this game without portal Recalling dont talk to me about long term players. Been playing the game longer then you. Please get some skills.

And GMs i get Xellie is you guys pet but you need to do something about her complaining and the portal recalling / autopotting in WoE

#103 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:47 PM

Portal recall is part of the game though if you don't like it feel free to get Gravity to change the way their zones work on maps I'm sure many lks would love that as well.

#104 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:50 PM

emblem swapping is worse than portal recalling yo

#105 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

Tired of stupidness if you think its reasonable that 1 guy have to do 48 char go through all seal quests to get only 2 seal appear after 2 weeks. Then I dont know what to say, I have to believe the entire server is dumb.

This quest is definely not working no one want to do it. The rewards suck. And GM just made it harder than before

#106 Tommy

Tommy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

Portal recall is part of the game though if you don't like it feel free to get Gravity to change the way their zones work on maps I'm sure many lks would love that as well.

Part of game maybe, bannable offense, yes. Its said in rules portal recalling is illegal. Its like botting is part of game, dont think you'd argue that's legal.

#107 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:34 PM

Can you find me the portal about portal skills? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Emblem switching or using a blank emblem during WoE can result in broken guilds and suspended accounts. 

And hans you're right it isn't made for 1 or 2 people to go through that's your big problem.

Edited by needmorezleep, 13 December 2014 - 04:36 PM.

#108 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 13 December 2014 - 04:52 PM

Tired of stupidness if you think its reasonable that 1 guy have to do 48 char go through all seal quests to get only 2 seal appear after 2 weeks. Then I dont know what to say, I have to believe the entire server is dumb.

This quest is definely not working no one want to do it. The rewards suck. And GM just made it harder than before

Your roll got stolen because you are incompetent, not because of the new quest. You would have lost it with the old system. Cry harder

#109 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:08 PM

I am crying? Seriously? What kind of stupid provocation is that. If you have a little bit of respect in yourself for any work that someone can do then you would cut off.

But If you wish to harass me further and try to say something I am not even doing then go for it. I'll be pleased to report you for it.

Btw, my post was only to point out that in 2 week only about 5 quests was not done by myself.

Edited by HansLowell, 13 December 2014 - 05:15 PM.

#110 Kazaa

Kazaa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:17 PM

I am crying? Seriously? What kind of stupid provocation is that. If you have a little bit of respect in yourself for any work that someone can do then you would cut off.

But If you wish to harass me further and try to say something I am not even doing then go for it. I'll be pleased to report you for it.

This server is dying!, look at their updates "Hey we are updating some level 1 monster drops" Enjoy the game!!  No wonder 50% of the server moving to that new RO server.

Seal roll is stupid, They should change the whole thing, I mean come on, Its not fair when people steal the roll and then call the other party losers!! 

#111 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:19 PM

I get what you were saying Xellie, but till you can play this game without portal Recalling dont talk to me about long term players. Been playing the game longer then you. Please get some skills.

And GMs i get Xellie is you guys pet but you need to do something about her complaining and the portal recalling / autopotting in WoE

Autopotting lol

Well the GMs only enforce emblem crap because they're too incompetent to deal with autotarget or grf edits or autopot or RMT among other things.

I need to go back through my videos and replays and find my evidence that my sinx is actually satan morroc to "certain" people. IT becomes really obvious after I move my recaller to new accounts (which I refuse to pay for any more), or I play a soul linker and recall in a certain guilds face repeatedly even with a double cast time.

Anyway if you're crying about portal recall, just spellbreak it.

Until then, I will continue to talk about our autopotting, nodelaying, RMTing, packet spamming friends. Now, I could really embarrass the whole server by posting all of my evidence here, but I'm actually not allowed. Reverse bias sucks.

But this is iRO and obviously emblem swapping and portal recall are far worse than 3pps or RMTed hibrams being used to farm god parts, etc etc. Or reselling crap from a certain website, that comes out of a certain guild a lot too.

Edited by Xellie, 13 December 2014 - 05:28 PM.

#112 needmorezleep

needmorezleep

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1013 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

This server is dying!, look at their updates "Hey we are updating some level 1 monster drops" Enjoy the game!!  No wonder 50% of the server moving to that new RO server.

Seal roll is stupid, They should change the whole thing, I mean come on, Its not fair when people steal the roll and then call the other party losers!! 

I think it would be better if after the seals roll you just handed in your tokens and if you were first to talk to your npc you got the item.

#113 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

Its not fair when people steal the roll

We closed the seals.... how are you defining steals?

vnNinYh.jpg

QWg3Nyg.jpg

CqGM0xc.jpg

Its not fair when people steal the roll and then call the other party losers!! 

I don't really see the need for the trash-talk regarding what happened at the seals last night. Valkyrie are as much entitled to complain about the numbers as Valhalla are entitled to complain about how stupid the quest is

#114 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

And we started the seal to fifty, make your post look like a steal but as far as I know we did our kill count and did a ton of quests so are as much worthy as vh. The only thing is since we have less number of people we have to rely on more hardwork and luck than a guild who can get lot of people.

Its not new that I don't like your posts, always filling server with propaganda.

#115 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

And we started the seal to fifty, make your post look like a steal but as far as I know we did our kill count and did a ton of quests so are as much worthy as vh. The only thing is since we have less number of people we have to rely on more hardwork and luck than a guild who can get lot of people.

Its not new that I don't like your posts, always filling server with propaganda.

Ok I didn't want to say it like this, but your tactics were retarded. The seals were rolled by 2 people from Valhalla. Perhaps you should have just waited for another guild to get them to 50 instead of hoping we didn't have 50 chars sitting around on the final NPCs....

THIS should clue you in!

http://forums.warppo...roll-50-stones/

When you know people have the ability to do that, GET NINJA'D or roll all 100 at once. My customer paid for a seal roll then paid me for the creation. So if you know someone is selling a seal roll + 50 stones, you should expect something like that to happen.

Ok and you know what, yeah, you DID try to steal it. We rolled the seals last time too, when Tolrin leeched his kill count off AnO and expected us to kill the MVP where someone could see it so he could LEECH off our MVP KILL after LEECHING off us pushing over 100 (50 when he did his kill count and 50 this time) characters through the seal quest!

So let me tell you something, if one person can roll the seals solo to sell the roll to someone that I'm selling a creation to, you have no excuse.

You did a stupid thing and got punished for it.

p.s: if the seals were 25/50 the same thing would happen, it'd just be easier for those of us involved.

Edited by Xellie, 13 December 2014 - 05:59 PM.

#116 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:59 PM

You don't know what im doing. I won't lose next time.

#117 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:02 PM

I was gonna ask Tolrin to double create with me next time cause I felt bad

But hey if you think its cool to just run alongside us each time when we do the work, that's kind of your own deal. If you guys were open to communicate we'd work with you, but... yanno.... propaganda lol

#118 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:12 PM

I don't need any pity. If I allow the guild to get a god item. then we will truly deserve it.

#119 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:13 PM

Fair enough, I can respect that.

So long as there's no more ninja shenanigans ;p

#120 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 December 2014 - 05:17 AM

the god item drama is delicious. reminds me of my early aughts days.

#121 Wayne876

Wayne876

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 09:43 AM

Campitor and Oda.

Any update to those still banned until now?

#122 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:10 AM

Last page he said that the last of the tickets with relation to those RMT-related bans should have been dealt with already, you may have to PM him about it if you still have issues.

Also lol if you think this is juicy drama. It's -_-ty that one players work went to waste, but it also shows how -_-ty the system is.

#123 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:43 PM

Don't attempt do something which is a system designed for a GUILD with only one player then?

Lol

Here listen to this and take the lyrics to heart

#124 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:14 PM

Poor hans :(
I appreciate you opening them for me, want to be friends?

#125 CaliJin

CaliJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationIrvine Ca
  • Server:Classic :/

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:50 AM

CHAR server down :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users