• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VyperPT12

VyperPT12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:07 AM

Hi everyone, currently i have a lv 150 knight and im trying to farm some medallions from the bosses, but without any luck so far,

i have killed the woopie king, grunter king, krwafy king, Grand Goblin King and Tyrant King at least 4 or 5 times each 1 and none 1 droped me any medal.

So im i to high for these bosses to drop the medals? If so how do you guys farm these medals?

If someone could post a guide explaining how to farm the medals it would be great.

Thx in advance for any help

#2 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:That one

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:47 AM

Well, I don't believe on our actual drop table your level will have any influence on the drops, but those medals are very hard to drop and sure, you just don't have lucky. Some drop it on the first kill, some spend weeks trying.

So... Keep on!  :heh:

And for sure you can use medals and gems wich will increase your drop chance.

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 December 2014 - 05:27 AM

Well, I don't believe on our actual drop table your level will have any influence on the drops, but those medals are very hard to drop and sure, you just don't have lucky. Some drop it on the first kill, some spend weeks trying.

So... Keep on!  :heh:

And for sure you can use medals and gems wich will increase your drop chance.

Not for medallions. They are on a separate drop table, so the gems and medals do not work for them. Medallions have a very low drop rate, so it is hard to get them.

#4 VyperPT12

VyperPT12

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:03 AM

Guess that clarifies the question, its just that in some shops they have 30 or 40 medals, and i was thinking they might had a low lv char to do the 1st hit, and finish off the kill with a higher lv char. Aparently its not the case, there are just some ppl that gind too much XD.

Thx for the answers guys

#5 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 December 2014 - 07:33 AM

A level appropriate char may have a better chance of getting a medallion. I am not real sure on that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users