12/17 The Simpsons Premiere 25th Anniversary - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/17 The Simpsons Premiere 25th Anniversary

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
323 replies to this topic

#26 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:23 PM

I tried enchanting devoted eyes last maint and nothing, havent tried this maint but it doesnt have the enchant description

My understanding is that most costumes cannot be enchanted; only the new costumes from the kitcoin box, or other recent cash shop boxes, can be enchanted using that system. Old costumes like Devo Eyes can't. 

btw, its nice to have the warp to bio4 entrance instance  :D. but i would rather have that guard of lighthalzen (the one guarding the entrance between the "rich" and "poor" area) to be removed 

What's that? You want to eliminate the division between the rich and the poor? Get out of Lighthalzen, commie! 

Edited by DrAzzy, 12 December 2014 - 12:25 PM.

#27 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:42 PM

VIP NPC that will provide warps to the entry NPC for the Biolabs 4 instance for players who have already completed the entrance quest

Holy......my god, thank you so so much.

#28 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:46 PM

What's that? You want to eliminate the division between the rich and the poor? Get out of Lighthalzen, commie!

I'm impressed that that one single guard alone is able to keep both districts separated so successfully. You'd think they have guards form some kind of demilitarization zone or something.

#29 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

My understanding is that most costumes cannot be enchanted; only the new costumes from the kitcoin box, or other recent cash shop boxes, can be enchanted using that system. Old costumes like Devo Eyes can't.

but costume devo eyes were in the black friday box with the costume: castle bat and archangel wings, so they should be enchantable.

I'm impressed that that one single guard alone is able to keep both districts separated so successfully. You'd think they have guards form some kind of demilitarization zone or something.

well they just kill people who try to cross over, as you will discover when getting your pass. kind of hard to resist when you're dead.

#30 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

They've probably broken them so horribly that the slummers don't even dare trying to revolt.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 12 December 2014 - 01:07 PM.

#31 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

Have you tried recently? It looks like those were added in as of 11/25. 

Yes the Devoted Eyes, & Castle Bat, got put in the Black Friday Box, but they still can't be enchanted. I mentioned this on last weeks Tiki Tuesday & you said it was going to be fixed.

Also the Mid-TI map needs to be changed.

Please update the RO Website. It still hasn't been updated to show the Costumes in the new Lucky Box.

#32 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

They've probably broken them so horribly that the slummers don't even dare trying to revolt.

No, haven't you done the quest? Sometimes the guards well, let down their guard, and thugs from the slums (mobsters) with crude knives and stones to throw pour into the city proper and riot. 

#33 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:25 PM

No, haven't you done the quest? Sometimes the guards well, let down their guard, and thugs from the slums (mobsters) with crude knives and stones to throw pour into the city proper and riot. 

Yeah I've done the quest, and I've killed lots of those Mobsters with their crappy Cutters and Rice Cakes x_x

After speaking to a lot of the NPCs in the slum district, I got the impression that they wanted change but were so heavily suppressed that they couldn't really ever mount a coordinated effort. Rekenber are aware of this fact and so only post the very minimum of personnel to the area. It's like the ultimate insult. The presence of a single guard is a statement of power, in that "we've got you under our thumb so badly that we don't even need to try anymore".

The Mobsters die on their own after a while anyway, so it's not like there aren't more guards lurking around unseen.

#34 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:38 PM

VIP NPC that will provide warps to the entry NPC for the Biolabs 4 instance for players who have already completed the entrance quest

Wowza, finally. Thank you very much!

#35 Draciolus

Draciolus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2035 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:56 PM

Were they the old devoted eyes, from registering for RO2? If so, those ones can't be enchanted. If you tried the new ones....Oda please fix.

For those that were discussing the costume enchants...that could be reason why it didn't work. Last maint(or one before that) we were informed that they are two different items entirely code wise.

#36 flynight

flynight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:00 PM

The new Devoted Eyes I gained from recent cannot be enchanted, either

#37 kucingila

kucingila

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 348 posts
  • LocationHidden in Biolab basement

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:02 PM

Please increase the Christmas monsters spawn, only two in big (and mobby for orc) is ridiculous.

#38 Chrisalyd

Chrisalyd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:00 PM

i want stats for my costume wickebine's black cat ears could & lower the damage from bio 3 monster is ridiculous if you compare with bio 4 would it be that much ty

#39 KeiJase

KeiJase

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:48 PM

I just want to clarify. We only need to complete the Entrance Quest to access the Biolabs4 warp or we still have to do the Cursed Spirit Quest too?

#40 Mulder1

Mulder1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1610 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

Btw, it seems that NPC Sam (reset stats NPC) doesn't allow you to reset your stats after lv. 151. I used my free reset already but I was trying to reset again and I was unable to do so.

Can GMs take a look at it and perhaps fix it so 150+ level players can be able to reset stats?

Thanks 

#41 TheSoaD

TheSoaD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationMy throne at my room
  • Server:A Total Chaos

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:25 PM

Enable Masquerade Ignorance in Bio 4 please. Currently its disabled on that floor.

^ This please, it would make shadow chasers more enjoyable while leveling at bio 4 and flexible as well.

#42 Allen8807

Allen8807

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:57 AM

Btw, it seems that NPC Sam (reset stats NPC) doesn't allow you to reset your stats after lv. 151. I used my free reset already but I was trying to reset again and I was unable to do so.

Can GMs take a look at it and perhaps fix it so 150+ level players can be able to reset stats?

Thanks 

Its a one time reset clearly stated here and from the npc lol...

#43 Allen8807

Allen8807

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:00 AM

I just want to clarify. We only need to complete the Entrance Quest to access the Biolabs4 warp or we still have to do the Cursed Spirit Quest too?

^

Edited by Allen8807, 13 December 2014 - 06:02 AM.

#44 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

Its a one time reset clearly stated here and from the npc lol...

Uh, he's talking about Sam status, the npc in payon. You can't reset stats if you're 151+ (unless they ninja patched that today).

#45 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:01 AM

Oda, if Janeway is staying for another week. Can you guys make it so it can work for novices as well.

#46 YumiT

YumiT

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 575 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:30 PM

Costume: Devoted Eyes that came in the black friday box were suppose to be enchantable but theyre not yet.

#47 alphasync

alphasync

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationLag Free server
  • Server:Chaos-Renewal

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:20 PM

a few things:

if janeway is staying for another week, can you make it so the last janeway quest (killing kapha) shows up in the quest window, it currently shows as "null quest" and that confused some people

and also just noticed, but why did the description for rwc pendant and ring got copy-pasted twice? it wasnt like this before (i know this is a minor problem, but the perfectionist side in me just cant stand looking at stuff like that)

and again, when will the groovember pack go away, its still in the kafra shop....

Edited by alphasync, 13 December 2014 - 05:21 PM.

#48 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:29 PM

you can raise the description issue here; not sure on how often they action items though

http://forums.warppo...iption-project/

#49 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:34 PM

Thank you  :ho: I'm guessing this NPC will be in Eden somewhere? 

#50 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:43 PM

New bounty boards for eclage?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users