Shamrock Hat / St Patrick's Day Box - Leonis Marketplace - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Shamrock Hat / St Patrick's Day Box

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:That one

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:57 PM

Where do it come from?

I know there's a event about St Patrick's once a year, but I didn't not noticed if this Shamrock Hat and this special boxes come from this event too? or item mall?

How hard is to get this Shamrock Hat and when do they St Patrick's use to happen???

#2 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:10 PM

I haven't been here for a full year yet but I can tell you that St. Patrick's Day is March 17 so that will give a clue as to when this event should be on again. I'm looking for one of these hats for my second cleric too so I'll be watching this to see what other replies you get :P

#3 GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:18 PM

you get the shamrock hat from the item mall. (doesnt get released every year though)

#4 IIJakeII

IIJakeII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:57 PM

Shamrock hat is released last march with the green wing and the leprechaun beard.. it came from a box inside the box.. lol

Edited by IIJakeII, 12 December 2014 - 09:58 PM.

#5 Glowii

Glowii

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:03 AM

Got 1 for sale make an offer!

#6 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:11 AM

Got 1 for sale make an offer!

I have no idea of Shamrocks Hat. Maybe I will wait for a next event to have a chance to get one  :p_smile:

#7 IIJakeII

IIJakeII

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:00 AM

Yea that's a better idea.. same goes with the Valentine Serap Wing which will come out on Feb.. it will save you lots of zulie mate.. as far as i remember those Shamrock Hats will cost from 20b(current price) to 8b-10b market price on the time of the event.. it was last years price tho.. just go for the Leprechaun Hats atm 5 Charm difference.. :)

#8 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:48 AM

Yea that's a better idea.. same goes with the Valentine Serap Wing which will come out on Feb.. it will save you lots of zulie mate.. as far as i remember those Shamrock Hats will cost from 20b(current price) to 8b-10b market price on the time of the event.. it was last years price tho.. just go for the Leprechaun Hats atm 5 Charm difference.. :)

Yeah! I'm just missing ONE cha point to hit the max, tha'ts why I need this Shamrock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users