• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 bluefate

bluefate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:57 AM

Some things need to be changed with the events... half the time they are the exact same as the year before, its like cmon these need to get better... some that need to be changed that need a much better overall events are ballroom, festival events, easter, and some more, just gms need to add a little bit more stuff that just gets u stuck into the event

#2 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Forums

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

Yup, grinding trash is boring and lame.

#3 Jappie2

Jappie2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 595 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 August 2010 - 12:56 PM

Totally agreed, the most of the events are the same as other events = less fun.

#4 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

My least favorite was the soccer event. A lot of people don't even watch soccer. Why do they care?

#5 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:01 PM

They should make 'events' where mosters are let loose in Junon, and we would be forced to fend them off or something. I think it was the Halloween one where those spiders were released in town... That one was interesting.

Maybe there should be a 'event suggestion' thread somewhere.
:rolleyes:

#6 BrownBear

BrownBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 712 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

My least favorite was the soccer event. A lot of people don't even watch soccer. Why do they care?

Because a lot of people don't share your opinion on soccer. A lot of people in America might not watch, but that isn't the case around the world.

That said, every single event they give us is boring and redundant. It is terrible. The only good part is sometimes the event items are nice to look at or are useful to buff with. The events themselves need to be redone. They are just recycling events over and over. I think the winter event from last year was a bit of an exception though. The whole carnival games thing was different. That was the winter event right?

#7 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:49 PM

Because a lot of people don't share your opinion on soccer. A lot of people in America might not watch, but that isn't the case around the world.

That said, every single event they give us is boring and redundant. It is terrible. The only good part is sometimes the event items are nice to look at or are useful to buff with. The events themselves need to be redone. They are just recycling events over and over. I think the winter event from last year was a bit of an exception though. The whole carnival games thing was different. That was the winter event right?

Yeah, that was the winter festival.
Re-hashed into the summer festival.
:rolleyes:

#8 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:48 AM

Winter event turned out good ... its pretty crowded there when it first start maybe other events should be the same . Getting event items without farming would be better :rolleyes: , winter offered snowmobiles ... maybe some other mobiles?

#9 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:54 AM

Winter event turned out good ... its pretty crowded there when it first start maybe other events should be the same . Getting event items without farming would be better :rolleyes: , winter offered snowmobiles ... maybe some other mobiles?

Some kind of motorcycle!
Hellz yeah!

I have seen someone post a 3D-model of one here before.

Edited by LadyLion, 04 August 2010 - 12:54 AM.

#10 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:17 AM

What happened to the GM's sprouting random TURAKS and other very high leveled monsters outside of junons bridge? That was an incredibly fun random event, but I haven't seen it happen for many months. Instead of dropping gem 1's they could drop chems next time...

#11 Span

Span

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 716 posts
  • LocationNot a clue ...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:35 AM

Super fighter gears :rolleyes:

#12 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:00 AM

Idk if i've ever seen a new event. Maybe the first Leprechaun and first Summer Beach... But it's been those repeating since then. I was not around for the Winter event (didnt play dec-march) that one seemed good.

I dont count superfighter as an event

#13 bluefate

bluefate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:44 AM

i also do believe once on the other fourms or something i cant remember but.. i thought one of the gms said that gravity was trying to make the events better and making new ones idk if im just thinking wrong but for some reason i remember that... but... as a lot of people think some should be changed

#14 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

I'm hoping that they're doing their best. They have a lot to create, re-invent. I'm not actually sure how big the Gravity team is (it would be cool to know, I could mention it in my podcast)... but I'm sure they are pretty busy with a lot of different things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users