Lv34 Ghost Mage gear: Best Invoker Gear? - Magician Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Lv34 Ghost Mage gear: Best Invoker Gear?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Strill

Strill

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:51 AM

I notice that Invoker set bonuses are all worthless except for the +INT. However, there's a set of level 34 mage gear that has +13% critical rate as its 4 piece set bonus and INT+18 with 2 pieces. If I'm understanding that right and that makes it so that I crit an additional 13% of the time, then that would be worth about 250 matk for me at the moment, which is way better than any other bonus I could possibly get. Am I right in thinking that this would be decent end-game PVE gear when combined with Farrell gloves and a Hookah hat?

Edited by Strill, 15 November 2010 - 08:52 AM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

I notice that Invoker set bonuses are all worthless except for the +INT. However, there's a set of level 34 mage gear that has +13% critical rate as its 4 piece set bonus and INT+18 with 2 pieces. If I'm understanding that right and that makes it so that I crit an additional 13% of the time, then that would be worth about 250 matk for me at the moment, which is way better than any other bonus I could possibly get. Am I right in thinking that this would be decent end-game PVE gear when combined with Farrell gloves and a Hookah hat?

There's a level 70 set (which hasn't been released in our version yet) for Invokers that gives you +1700 MP, +100.0% Critical Damage, +15.0% Aim and +55 Intelligence.

I'd say that's much better end-game gear.

Also, that +13.0% Critical Rate isn't a solid 13%... It means 13% of your base Critical Rate (which isn't very good at all for Invokers). So not nearly as useful as you might think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users