• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Manannan

Manannan

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

Ok, here's the thing: I've installed gateway and game, but when a I launch the game (through gateway) the dialog below comes up. The problem is I can't click Yes or No. The screen freezes. I've installed game and gateway again, but this thing keeps happening. How can I patch it? Can someone gimme a link to patch it (manual)?

Posted Image

#2 ridicule

ridicule

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

I'm sure WoW will be glad to have you back.

#3 Jinsukiji

Jinsukiji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:56 PM

Ok, here's the thing: I've installed gateway and game, but when a I launch the game (through gateway) the dialog below comes up. The problem is I can't click Yes or No. The screen freezes. I've installed game and gateway again, but this thing keeps happening. How can I patch it? Can someone gimme a link to patch it (manual)?

Posted Image

There is no manual patch, and it's quite possible your firewall may be blocking the patch from going through.

And you rage as bad as this kid named Jack Couture in my old school, made fun of him everyday.. Poor kid. =/

#4 Mayruchan

Mayruchan

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:33 PM

I'm sure WoW will be glad to have you back.

WoW will be glad to have him back. o.o

There is no manual patch, and it's quite possible your firewall may be blocking the patch from going through.

And you rage as bad as this kid named Jack Couture in my old school, made fun of him everyday.. Poor kid. =/

no one cares about your life but thanks for the nice firewall suggestion. :p_devil:

#5 mackbolan

mackbolan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 10:47 AM

i have the same problem. there is the circle of load with the cursor of mouse and the it blinks.

#6 Hawkhun

Hawkhun

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:09 AM

I have a problem with the patch.c:\Letöltések\Névtelen.png How can i play with Dragon Saga??

Edited by Hawkhun, 02 December 2010 - 07:15 AM.

#7 misskay

misskay

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:27 AM

im also haveing patching errors

i downloaded the client from the other links (the 7 part download) because downloading the game from gravity was taking over 42 hours. I downloaded the game and it was working fine for a week. now when i try to get on the game it says its allready patched the second i click on it (usually it says its patching and takes a few seconds. when i hit start it acts like its opening the game. then stops, closes, then gravity opens again. what can i do? >_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users