12/23 Guile's Birthday Maintenance - Page 2 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/23 Guile's Birthday Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#26 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:40 PM

Event WoE's Start No treasures can be gotten during this period. So have fun with it.

Event woe? What is an Event woe, please do explain! Btw did you guys nerf the Gsb drop rates by any chance? :(

Edited by Jayalphy, 19 December 2014 - 09:42 PM.

#27 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 19 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

Disagree on monster drop changes.

But if you insist then please change in Wiki database too. Or we can't rely on any source anymore.

watch this space

#28 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

I'm wondering why dead branches disabled in normal pvp maps?

#29 EldridgeS

EldridgeS

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

Please put snake head into the next lucky box.

I have been waiting for six months. :sob:

90m for a snake head is an astronomical price for newbies.

#30 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

Please put snake head into the next lucky box.

I have been waiting for six months. :sob:

90m for a snake head is an astronomical price for newbies.

Well there is the chick hat until they decide to put snake hats back in.

#31 yaguhLOLOL

yaguhLOLOL

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationiRO Valkyrie
  • Server:AWOL

Posted 19 December 2014 - 10:22 PM

Sooo;

Is Lighthalzen spotlight coming to an end??

Isn't the 23 on a tuesday?o.O I guess ill have to power level by tuesday -sigh-

I'd like to suggest yall introducing people to monsters from New World! I used to always level there, saddens me no one on iRO have an idea what the monsters are~

#32 meichaofeng

meichaofeng

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:31 PM

Whatever you do there are always people complaining, can't make everyone happy at the same time. But it is very nice to see CM's and GM's care about the server.

I agree that new players need attention, I still see newcomers from time to time, my non-woe guild definitely picked up (and geared up) a lof of them.  If new players have no chance to level up quicker to 70's-80's (where the game begins.. better drops better gears..), they will feel the server is impossible and leave. This server needs new blood.

Seriously, does anyone actually hunt asters or crabs when they have double to triple the HP of wolves but half the exp? Hell no! They don't even have good drops either!

This, exp re-balance too please? Or consider it to be the next project after drops?

There is no need to do it for all monsters, just some that are good for under level 70 chars. New players definitely benefit from it, existing player would also happier if they can jump faster to 70's. There is no need for everyone to keep feeding quill bots just to get to decent level.

#33 CaliJin

CaliJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationIrvine Ca
  • Server:Classic :/

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:54 PM

Let me ask again. It's a little less than ideal to have to go through every single posting of the patch notes to keep track of the changes this server has had. Would some sort of official documentation of all the changes be possible, perhaps on the main website itself? iROwiki's data is understandably quite outdated and there are more changes than any person can just remember off the top of their head. Classic has sufficiently deviated from pre-renewal RO such that the older DBs are not so useful.

i was going to ask the same question.

#34 Rebelo

Rebelo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 20 December 2014 - 03:00 AM

Oda now go to Alligators Map...34 bots as alittle number if you go to alligators,hode,goat maps HAHAHHAAHHAHAH

btw: iz_dun01 and beach_dun3 is good to hunt bots too HAHHAHHAHA

Edited by Rebelo, 20 December 2014 - 03:03 AM.

#35 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:43 AM

Why the hell there is ton of owl duke in clock tower 2

#36 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:01 AM

Why the hell there is ton of owl duke in clock tower 2

oh my god i just went and it is literally full of owl dukes. lmao. OWL DUKES EVERYWHERE. i am assuming they misunderstood one of my previous posts as a suggestion and added owl dukes. i said that i dont think people could bot clocks as easily if there were owl dukes on the map, but i wasn't suggesting for them to add them to floor 2...oops.

Edited by Ecclesio, 20 December 2014 - 08:05 AM.

#37 Cinquine

Cinquine

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 1063 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:11 PM

Can we have the free char reset/seal reset like last year?

#38 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:02 AM

What about no? I've been doing more than 100 seal quest of each for the past 3 weeks. Leveled my chars. Got the seal appear to 50 twice. 

And now ur asking for a reset? How insulting.

#39 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:19 AM

What about no? I've been doing more than 100 seal quest of each for the past 3 weeks. Leveled my chars. Got the seal appear to 50 twice. 

And now ur asking for a reset? How insulting.

you can keep the chars and do it again dude.... we've done it like 12 times this year.

It would mean that all the people in your guild could reset their mains and you'd have enough chars for another roll and well idk... don't compare your ~100 to our 1200 ty

Edited by Xellie, 21 December 2014 - 07:20 AM.

#40 Xandyzor

Xandyzor

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Ragnarok Transcendence

Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:50 PM

Look a loot event for Renewal in last maintenance...

Spoiler

WE NEES XP EVENT - MAYBE DRAGON, MAGMA OR JUPEROS TI. DOUBLE EXP TO VIP PLAYERS CAN BE TOO.

I have 4 friends starting in Classic and they don't have a motivate to play that way.

Provides TI for all year, like 1 type each 3 month. Like my suggest above - Dragon, Magma, Juperos and Ice Titan.

Please, more attention for classic. Else will die.  

#41 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

Shut down god creation for the holiday season / event WoEs

no freebies due to non participation please, close down the seals too.

The number of god items per capita is already too damn high, lets not damage any possible chance of bringing people to the server.

Edited by Xellie, 21 December 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#42 CaliJin

CaliJin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • LocationIrvine Ca
  • Server:Classic :/

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:58 PM

PLEASE update GrandmaBOXTER

#43 kisai

kisai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:44 PM

Shut down god creation for the holiday season / event WoEs

no freebies due to non participation please, close down the seals too.

She's right. This should be a thing. WoE participation this time of year usually drops due to the holidays and special events. IIRC, the dwarves have always been turned off during event WoEs anyway. 

#44 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:34 PM

How long i the event woe?

#45 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:47 PM

is there any info on event woe other then no treasure? 

#46 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:17 PM

is there any info on event woe other then no treasure? 

No, which is a little worrying. Especially if they remove 1.0 creation over the period. 2.0 is whatever and should be disabled, but guilds should still have access to guild dungeons and be able to make 1.0 items as a majority of the effort is completely unrelated to the forts themselves.

I asked however many weeks ago you announced these event woes and I'll ask again, what are your plans for god item creation during the weeks of event woes? What will the guild dungeon situation be? Why couldnt you give us more information earlier?

#47 cwone

cwone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:21 PM

132-1C2A816F-0312
Check my -_-ing ticket. Ive been 2 weeks banned. and refund my -_-ing WPE. !!!!!

check my damn ticket!!!!!

Edited by cwone, 22 December 2014 - 12:28 PM.

#48 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

event woe going to mess with hans master plan? :(

#49 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:50 AM

No, which is a little worrying. Especially if they remove 1.0 creation over the period. 2.0 is whatever and should be disabled, but guilds should still have access to guild dungeons and be able to make 1.0 items as a majority of the effort is completely unrelated to the forts themselves.

I asked however many weeks ago you announced these event woes and I'll ask again, what are your plans for god item creation during the weeks of event woes? What will the guild dungeon situation be? Why couldnt you give us more information earlier?

God item creation should be directly competed at all times. Event WoEs tend to discourage guilds from taking part therefore competition will naturally ebb. Thus it would be responsible of them to deactivate the creation dwarves and seals during the holiday period (otherwise when the event woes end it will turn into a $%!*fest. where everyone races for the dwarves at once, and given the issues with the way the seals work now and knowing someone has a complete kill count, that would be complete bs)

I did think about how it would be cool for it to be open season on god creation during the holidays, but after thinking hard about it, maybe not. My sets can wait. What's good for the server is more important than my 9th meg creation =/

WoE was an eye opener, I didn't realize how powerful one small group with these items could be in such a small scale situation. It's bad. It's really bad. They need to stem creation like asap.

edit: *MORE* gods won't solve it. It'll just become a small scale one shot fest. Everyone needs to stop and think hard about what WoE will be like when there's a 10-15 man guild and everyone in the guild has at least 1 meg + other 1.0 items + etc.... It's very very silly.

Valhalla can and does often not roll with all it's items. We would never fight a small/new guild with our stuff. There is nothing "fun" or "awesome" about doing so. I'm not sure the other 3 guildleaders on the server would be quite as considerate of the server situation. Also given that certain guilds are mass quitting and selling off (read : RMT because someone who is quitting does not need that amount of zeny) we're looking at a Ymir scale problem, imminently.

Edited by Xellie, 22 December 2014 - 07:56 AM.

#50 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:16 AM

Over time there will be alway more god, and mvp card. If people don't want to see them in woe then they have to modify the woe itself .

Cause it won't change a damn thing with time. And by the way VH people are in no position to speak about limiting the amount of god item when they own 90% of them. You had your chance every guild should have the same chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users