12/30 Classic Maintenance Thread - Page 7 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

12/30 Classic Maintenance Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
153 replies to this topic

#151 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:29 PM

I'm all for this. However it can be fairly hard to discuss the state of things without bringing up what's actually happening. Can you give some examples of what may/may not be acceptable for some borderline situations.

^ is obviously not acceptable, but there's also plenty of situations where people are going to be baiting each other into starting something. Hopefully we can keep this -_- off the forums, good luck!

>baits a response

>talks about baiting and calls the response inappropriate.

What is NOT acceptable was your post sir. Telling people to stop playing is not productive at all and I asked some very serious questions. If I ask them to you however, you'll spam that report button or curl up in the foetal position and cry.

No? Ok, so lets do this like grown ups?

So will valk unlly in the face of their only opponent being immortal dreams? Will you continue to ally vs < 10 valhalla in WoE 2?

#152 heyxsean

heyxsean

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 715 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

They are not going to unally. When you made it your life mission to kick them off the server and failed, they are clearly not obligated nor wanting to listen to you.

I think the server is fine as is. If a guild is incapable of fighting a weak alliance like valk they don't deserve to be catered to.

Fun woe event thanks gms

Edited by heyxsean, 31 December 2014 - 03:38 PM.

#153 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:44 PM

They are not going to unally. When you made it your life mission to kick them off the server and failed, they are clearly not obligated nor wanting to listen to you.

I think the server is fine as is. If a guild is incapable of fighting a weak alliance like valk they don't deserve to be catered to.

Fun woe event thanks gms

We can only hope they're aware that everything you say is trolling.

no wonder the server is dead. And I never made it my mission to kick valk off the server, I just wanted to teach them that they can't farm everything like they did on valk and ygg when other guilds are around to compete.

:p_idea:

A guild with 3 hibrams that does nothing but sit on a portal is hardly weak. But you see, that is why us as players have to tell them these things. Just like how the effects of $$$$'d megingjards change the balance of the game and how a/p is a real thing that they should be distributing because it creates massive unfairness.

But see I'm not allowed to say these things because I'm not in valk's stupid alliance. Thus opinion invalidated. it's one guild vs 3 here.

And if Oda is going to deny us the chance to fix classic, then iRO can eff off too

#154 VModCoffee

VModCoffee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:50 PM

Since no GMs are around and obviously this thread is going to bad places this is being locked down until Oda can deal with it.

Happy New Year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users