Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:43 PM

Well srsly, im too mutch disapointed with this players nowadays, 90% of DGers nw mostly are just stealths guys, most of them dont care about cleric wen there's a cleric, others just like give up in 1st semi boss ...., but not only that, 90% of the players just do CoU since is the easy DG atm ....., soo disapointed than, wen i just see a team of raiders, i just see that bunch of stealths newbs (didnt wanted to said noobs but w/e) rushing to boss and i just be like, sure leave me here let me just die 999999 times and i maybe can get there.

Solo DG today with my champ -

soo i just queued in a few mins ago with my champ since she's more geared up to kill mobs than my cleric (if i went cleric they would leave me there as always), nowadays i dont even queue with cleric due that, and there we are, 2 raiders, 1 scout, 1 cleric (seems he was newb) and me.

We passed the boss but cleric was behind we was like, wtf? y he didnt follow us?, half hp of semi boss, we died, and i told them

me - Lets do this semi and than lets start cleaning (except semi boss part).

We killed the semi and guess wat, blind ppl ofc, blinds, they just ignored, 2nd boss, dunno maybe got bugged mobs was focusing on me and i was death, they keep focused on me until someone hited them, but we did that part

WORST PART, boss room, was going well 10% boss hp lose, ulverick started spamming stuns, i used berserk for i be immune to stuns, but seems this wasnt my lucky day. i died, cleric didnt died and res me n raider, but than boss focused on cleric, no one even tryed to lure him, cleric died and i was like runing away since didnt had buffs (went to buff with my pots) and than scout and cleric died (BEFORE THAT dunno what happen but maybe the 1st raider DCed or he left (troller maybe)), cleric rebuffed scout n him, both waited someone go, no one went, cleric went first he lost a few hp but than wen i saw scout coming (WITH STEALTH) i was like .... are you f***ing kidding me?, scout left after he got in boss room and cleric did the same WILE I WAS CLEANING SOME MOBS FOR MAYBE BE MORE EASY TO CLERIC, was there just me and raider. we both gived up since we couldnt do anything (we didnt had stuns and we could die easly), soo yah we left and now im here writing this post.

Im rlly soo disapointed with this players nowadays, raiders 24/7 in DGs, is like raider take over the rose ...... i dont see a 2 hand champ in DGs, or a axe, not even bourg nowadays, nthing, but also soo disapointed with no teamwork, not even a clean n etc.

srsly this is getting ridiculous, they say is hard to do DGs well, they should blame themselves for being raider...... the only way i can do DGs correctly is with my friends, im rlly lucky i have them but i still disapointed with most of this players, not impressed than prices are soo high and etc in draconis.

Draconis Status

DGs - Not that mutch .... HoO and SoD mostly empty

PvP GA - maybe also empty (idk cuz i dont pvp)

Lvl up spots - TOTALLY EMPTY DUE PPL ABUSING A BUG cant even find gd partys nowadays

Prices - INSANE EXPENSIVE, even i can get like 200m in like a few mins/hours i spend them like in 2 seconds .....

Clans - most dying wile there new clans insanely grow up like in a few weeks

-offtopic-

What About there in Leonis? how's going there? would like to know too :\

#2 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:44 PM

mm never have that problem .-. im usually the one paving the way for others.

in terms of the other dungeons, im not even slightly surprised, the prices for passives are insanely high and everyone likes the easy route ;]

CD is still strong, although its only really active at certain hours (12-4am, then again at like 8am-12pm)...something like that

prices are reasonable, unless u looking for dmg reduction (apparently harder to farm?) or old IM stuff (shamrock, etc)

#3 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:03 PM

Leonis

COU - bosses keep spam stun and dmg is crazy high even +15, rein or brave gear ,  cant clear i dont know how you clear

HOO - ppl keep shout for lfp shout for cleric, but always no cleric. boss mute keep keep again and again and most ppl gives up at 2nd boss. LOL

and if they got to boss 6-10k dmg one - three hit. die LOL if there is no knight you can't clear it too and even has it take lot time like 30-40mins LOL

SOD - no one play

after game stronger pvm patch ppl wont play it just we have 1-2 rooms nowdays. and that room can't join too almost grouped (with friends) rooms or reduced dg room alot

before mobs patch that dg room has like 6-12 room

i just say "STRONGER, INSANE INCREASE patch mob" ruined like ppl cant play it

CD - no ppl, even not start for few days, ppl keep shout for join cd, but NO ever START. there is no way to earn honor pts

Edited by sc1991, 26 December 2014 - 05:07 PM.

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:06 PM

HoO Mute spamming:

Cleric needs to have Mystic Armor [5] + Mute Resist Gem. 1 Salamander Flames Help. And people need to not stand in the boss when it mutes. Start moving.

#5 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

Leonis

COU - bosses keep spam stun and dmg is crazy high even +15, rein or brave gear ,  cant clear i dont know how 

high charm dual raider .-. just atk spd down and the bosses cant move ;3

#6 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 December 2014 - 05:39 PM

HOO's still the most enjoyable to me I'm pretty sad noone runs HOO anymore.

First boss is no problem, cleric can lay a couple of salamander at first

When muted any you feel like you might die in the next attack, MOVE

You die because you just do melee attack, lazy your *** to skill to clear the floor faster.

Moving wisely is how you survive dungeons as well.

(With a typhoon/ eudy set, even my raider with 2500 def honestly, can lure all the way through HOO, COU. Don't be lazy to help the team)

I'm looking forward to some HOO running.

#7 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:46 AM

The reason why you see so many raiders is for the reason you stated yourself. The aspd down from a Dual render the boss harmless and they have stealth for times when things go sideways. They also have the two most important buffs for a dungeon run, mspd and aspd (personal opinion).

Love seing people suggest things for the dungeons and I hope you reach the ear of the devs, I'll make sure to try my best on your behalf as well.

#8 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

Dual raider will solve your pvm problems. strong in pvp too lol.

#9 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:04 AM

Dual raider will solve your pvm problems. strong in pvp too lol.

what pvm? Just sealth and focus boss wile the poor cleric is left behind, they say "i cant lure cuz im weak in def :c", bullsh**, raider is like a semi tank .... Him def and m.speed is enought for lure the rooms ....., and also what pvp? Just spamming debuffs and done? That's y no one joins CD nw, sugest for 2 hand swords for just shame a dual raider, get 999 purify pots and spam them, i bet raider will die in seconds..., btw even for a raider dual without charm the freezing assault is a lil abused for be honest :c .... 50/60 atack speed, if i add a lil charm it will be 100/150 aspd down u.u oh well lucky my build dont have m.speed or other debuff, just atack speed dwn and stun, i dont even focused on atack speed passives since im focusing in full skill power XD, toons of mana rip (edit: also how u want i lvl up a new char if ppl abuse a bug and there's no gd partys?) (edit2: i will quote a few more posts late xD atm in phone)

Edited by Filipito98, 27 December 2014 - 04:06 AM.

#10 Pigggybank

Pigggybank

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • LocationIn Junon City eating popcorn

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

HoO Mute spamming:
Cleric needs to have Mystic Armor [5] + Mute Resist Gem. 1 Salamander Flames Help. And people need to not stand in the boss when it mutes. Start moving.

I find dual raider lessens the load of work when cleric is healing.

You can dg with me if ya want.
Draco server.
you can dg with me and pandasoup.

Edited by VModCupcake, 27 December 2014 - 09:59 AM.

#11 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:17 AM

what pvm? Just sealth and focus boss wile the poor cleric is left behind, they say "i cant lure cuz im weak in def :c", bullsh**, raider is like a semi tank .... Him def and m.speed is enought for lure the rooms ....., and also what pvp? Just spamming debuffs and done? That's y no one joins CD nw, sugest for 2 hand swords for just shame a dual raider, get 999 purify pots and spam them, i bet raider will die in seconds..., btw even for a raider dual without charm the freezing assault is a lil abused for be honest :c .... 50/60 atack speed, if i add a lil charm it will be 100/150 aspd down u.u oh well lucky my build dont have m.speed or other debuff, just atack speed dwn and stun, i dont even focused on atack speed passives since im focusing in full skill power XD, toons of mana rip (edit: also how u want i lvl up a new char if ppl abuse a bug and there's no gd partys?) (edit2: i will quote a few more posts late xD atm in phone)

Filipito ,

truth is not all raiders do that...Some do, some don't. You dg with us and you know that too :)

Nura

#12 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:25 AM

high charm dual raider .-. just atk spd down and the bosses cant move ;3

that's the advantage of a raider, but if no one is with raider xD sometimes ppl just give up

HOO's still the most enjoyable to me I'm pretty sad noone runs HOO anymore.

First boss is no problem, cleric can lay a couple of salamander at first

When muted any you feel like you might die in the next attack, MOVE

You die because you just do melee attack, lazy your *** to skill to clear the floor faster.

Moving wisely is how you survive dungeons as well.

(With a typhoon/ eudy set, even my raider with 2500 def honestly, can lure all the way through HOO, COU. Don't be lazy to help the team)

I'm looking forward to some HOO running.

the proof than dual raider can lure >-<, btw bruh i always DG with adamant and some of SM, why u never ask for join :| sometimes we have a slot (since im not premium sometimes i give my slot to a few ppl)

You can dg with me if ya want. 

Draco server. 

you can dg with me and pandasoup.

do u teamwork -3-? xD, well i dont ask mutch in trade chat or shout i just randomly queue wen im alone, but most of times i dont ;o

Filipito ,

truth is not all raiders do that...Some do, some don't. You dg with us and you know that too :)

Nura

Ik some raiders arent like that but most of them are nura :c, and lol <-< i DG with u guys all days XD

The reason why you see so many raiders is for the reason you stated yourself. The aspd down from a Dual render the boss harmless and they have stealth for times when things go sideways. They also have the two most important buffs for a dungeon run, mspd and aspd (personal opinion).

Love seing people suggest things for the dungeons and I hope you reach the ear of the devs, I'll make sure to try my best on your behalf as well.

Atack speed and m.speed from raider dual charm feels me like im having old cleric buffs ._. is like im forced to do a charm dual just for buff my champ XD, dem 260% atack speed .-., dunno why ppl nerfed lots cleric :c ... -sigh- u-u

#13 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:29 AM

You have to understand that not all dual raiders are like that and they shouldnt leave cleric behind lol but truth be told a cleric having a tank/speed set can easily lure in dungeons too. Dual raiders can easily tank all the mobs with evasive guard and just reinforce. Those duals you are with are just too lazy to lure. Trust me on that

Pvp, the strength of the duals is indeed the debuffs, they can lower aspeed by 100+ percent, accu by 800-1200, def by 1800-2000. counting max stack from def down passive because you can combine charm 30 stat with battle stats now but even though your enemies use purify, duals are still good because they have stealth,high ap skills like the 390 prcnt skill power with 100 prcnt lifesteal cooldown 10 sec lol.They are mini tank/killer hybrid and almost unbeatable if 1 vs 1 only not to mention the evasive guard

Thats the reason why duals are on the rise. it is very well rounded and strong in the pvm and pvp aspect. You just need the right gears and know how to play it

As for war, its up to you on how to play but duals fare better than other jobs out there that are useless in wars

Edited by zonyzony, 27 December 2014 - 07:34 AM.

#14 thetrangdamhanu

thetrangdamhanu

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:53 AM

>Not only dual raider but katar raider/scouts can lure as well, they just don't.(My KN9T used to be katar for a week)

When you run dgs wịth your cleric, let me know, I'll got your back. Lol

#15 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 08:24 AM

nerf and nerf XD

people wants just nerf :D

we should nerf cleric buff too cuz so powerful

and gun borug so hurg 45% piece dmg and aspd are so fast xD

how about mage cold snap like -200% mspd LOL

maybe artisan too and katar raiders they have lot dodge so speedy ms,aspd, hurt crit dmg too

aw and i forgot this bc too like magical dmg so hurrrrrrrrrt it, and axe champ SKILL DMG LOL

what you trying to say?

we should nerf all popular class?

how about you just play that class, instead taking their effort like buy passive, gear, time

You have to understand that not all dual raiders are like that and they shouldnt leave cleric behind lol but truth be told a cleric having a tank/speed set can easily lure in dungeons too. Dual raiders can easily tank all the mobs with evasive guard and just reinforce. Those duals you are with are just too lazy to lure. Trust me on that

Pvp, the strength of the duals is indeed the debuffs, they can lower aspeed by 100+ percent, accu by 800-1200, def by 1800-2000. counting max stack from def down passive because you can combine charm 30 stat with battle stats now but even though your enemies use purify, duals are still good because they have stealth,high ap skills like the 390 prcnt skill power with 100 prcnt lifesteal cooldown 10 sec lol.They are mini tank/killer hybrid and almost unbeatable if 1 vs 1 only not to mention the evasive guard

Thats the reason why duals are on the rise. it is very well rounded and strong in the pvm and pvp aspect. You just need the right gears and know how to play it

As for war, its up to you on how to play but duals fare better than other jobs out there that are useless in wars

#16 zonyzony

zonyzony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:05 AM

nerf and nerf XD

maybe artisan too and katar raiders they have lot dodge so speedy ms,aspd, hurt crit dmg too

aw and i forgot this bc too like magical dmg so hurrrrrrrrrt it, and axe champ SKILL DMG LOL

what you trying to say?

how about you just play that class, instead taking their effort like buy passive, gear, time

This is funny. Read my post right now and mention to me if i said nerf or uttered the world balance. I guess ya got hit hard by my post. Banrukai's other post was right. There are a lot of people now being so defensive and so quick to assume lol

And for further information I have a dual raider thats why I know how it plays and I know i can tank dungeons and what I do in pvp or wars :)

Edited by zonyzony, 27 December 2014 - 09:10 AM.

#17 thetrangdamhanu

thetrangdamhanu

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 09:10 AM

I'm shocked to see you regard his post as a complain to nerf a certain class lol. Zony was xplaining how good they are. I agree they are well balanced & fun to play.

#18 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

nerf and nerf XD

what you trying to say?

first of all mate, we wasnt talking about nerfing nw others classes

2nd, no isnt impossible to kill a raider dual, ppl just dont know other items such purify pots for use on them

History of dual raider

Before, many ppl used others classes such champ 2 hand, katars, and etc but mostly katar, NO ONE USED DUAL like for many years, it was a class than no one used, until someone used a dual full charm, pvm, not bad n etc, everyone was happy, easy DG n etc, after that some ppl did that, they could farm easly, CLERIC GOT NERFED atack speed and m.speed buffs are totally like useless, more ppl started using dual raider due pvm, THAN SOMEONE, had a idea for go as dual full charm, TOTALY CHAOS, after that 90% of rose players started to create a dual raider, from 1% of players to 90% of players using raider, wow that's like too mutch, wen i wanted to do pvp i would go as dual raider cuz well i like dual swords and is a class than no one used. soo yah here we are most ppl using dual raider :\

Dual raider for pvp, rlly rlly pvp is focusing in skill power, like mage, not atack speed or etc, but most of ppl do as they want, well is them build, but charm dual? :| idc is them build, there migth be a way for defeat a dual raider

2 x 1 one way for defeat them, just ignore him harass saying (omg cant defeat a dual raider in 1 vs 1 what a noobs, pussys n etc)

purify pot, might be a way for defeat a dual raider in 1 vs 1

there's always a way for defeat a class, but wow rlly, ik this was long time ago but nerfing lots cleric? (sry if im talking nw about nerf) that was the worst idea u guys ever had ._.

but w/e back to topic, raider atm is the most used class, 2 hand just died, axe just died, etc, even mage, one of my friends dont do pvp cuz ppl said it was too mutch op and mage got nerfed, that's what u guys did.

what will happen if dual raider, is like NERF STRONGLY? will everyone leave dual raider? i guess yes, but not me, dual will be my main and always will be, i dont like not only dual, i wana also try a scout bow, a axe champ, many classes, but i need time ofc what im doing atm is gearing up my champ, is going gd, today might can get full brave set.

btw trang bruh, u dual post XD, but well if u guys thing them op, what about they balance also others classes?, as trang said seems they rlly well balanced, they never got a nerf, cuz no one complained, now u guys complaining for nerf them? AND BTW, my dual raider will not even have, m.speed down, acc down or def down (only passive) BUT YES only the atack speed one since that's a dual atack skill and gives damage. my build is mostly full ap, pvp and pvm, not leaving any one behind, maybe even about teamwork, not solo. but w/e that's my build and im not complaining about it, hope soon i can use it

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

What I see is a lot of defense over the classes who've found a way to dungeon well. What I see very little of is discussions of how the other classes can become better at dungeoning. In the past I've shown how Mages, Axe Champs, Bow Scouts and Launcher Arti's can dnugeon very well. I'd like to see more talk in that regard. If everyone knew how capable each class is of running dungeons, there'd be less of this leaving due to not having a "prime" set-up upon entering the run. 

#20 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

What I see is a lot of defense over the classes who've found a way to dungeon well. What I see very little of is discussions of how the other classes can become better at dungeoning. In the past I've shown how Mages, Axe Champs, Bow Scouts and Launcher Arti's can dnugeon very well. I'd like to see more talk in that regard. If everyone knew how capable each class is of running dungeons, there'd be less of this leaving due to not having a "prime" set-up upon entering the run. 

atm my cleric cant hang gd in DGs, even it haves maybe 4k def? idk how many haves but even if have that i cant hang since my build is not that mutch for def (i dont use shield but yes magic tool), also i still dont have my set :\ trying to farm it but is hard xD), but from my chars my cleric cant tank as mutch there, that's why wen is like rush DGs i need someone who can hang for lure the mobs or i die .....

#21 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:25 PM

Then it sounds like you've identified your character builds weakness fil. Can I ask you a question. How much % does your mid level heals recover? How often do you over heal? [when your heal recovers 8k HP, but you were only missing 4k = 4k over heal]. 

It's not about having a super high heal amount for dungeon clerics. It's about the balance of surviving, and healing. Increase your def, or block rate. Add some INT or DEX to your build for more block/def. Balance your class to your needs.

You've identified your weakness, now compensate for it. 

#22 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:28 PM

nah there's no need to do changes in my build, just need a new set, thats y im farming exalted, since it gives def and i can substat with charm, sometimes my heals arent enought :\ but with exalted set might can hang more.

#23 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

That's precisely what I was recommending. Not to change your stats/skill, just the equipment you're using to adjust your current stats. Like a Oro set with All stat / max hp, or even a luna set with 30cha, 300hp. 

For example, I have a 1H Champ Hybrid that can solo ulverick mobs without ever needing more then a red pot every 60 seconds, and 2-3 absorptive strikes. If I don't block, I'm immune, if neither occur, I normally dodge. And I have 4 aoes to clear the mobs quickly, with enough AP to spare. All on self buffs. As long as you understand the problem, you can fix it. just some friendly pointers on the gear. You don't need to commit everything to heal power + cha. 

#24 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:28 PM

That's precisely what I was recommending. Not to change your stats/skill, just the equipment you're using to adjust your current stats. Like a Oro set with All stat / max hp, or even a luna set with 30cha, 300hp. 

For example, I have a 1H Champ Hybrid that can solo ulverick mobs without ever needing more then a red pot every 60 seconds, and 2-3 absorptive strikes. If I don't block, I'm immune, if neither occur, I normally dodge. And I have 4 aoes to clear the mobs quickly, with enough AP to spare. All on self buffs. As long as you understand the problem, you can fix it. just some friendly pointers on the gear. You don't need to commit everything to heal power + cha.

u mean 2H champ xD not 1H lol xD would be gd also there a 1H champ :D

#25 thetrangdamhanu

thetrangdamhanu

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 08:38 PM

That's Hyrbrid (above-mentioned)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users