Too Mutch Disapointed :\ - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Too Mutch Disapointed :\

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#26 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

No Fil, I mean 1H Champ, not 2H. 

#27 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:48 AM

No Fil, I mean 1H Champ, not 2H. 

hmmm never heard of 1H champ u.u :c

#28 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:28 AM

Let's just say that even veterian player, like me, do not want to play the game with the current development of the game. I do not care what justification the DEV team gave for their decisions, but to me, those decisions did not make much sense. If even the veterian players have trouble to adapt to the changes, how do you expect the new players cope with them? Take my knight for example, it has full gear. All of the gears are +15 with reduction gems and everything else, yet the knight would still die quickly when it fight the dungeon boss(es) if the cleric does not constantly heal the knight. Based on that, if you think about the new players who will have much weaker defense, less gear, less refine, less gem, and less experience, how do you expect them to play? They cannot buy the gear because most of the gear are locked. They would have difficult time to refine because the refine system is not in their favor and heavy dependent on IM, and that is not to mention about the level of degradation upon failure and the percentage of success.

As for the overcrowding of raider and scout problem, The proble was caused by the current system. The current system heavily favors raider and scout over all other classes, as I had/have said it. That is why we see a lot more raiders and scouts in dungeon, war, and everywhere else. However, the game cannot be played with just raider and scout. I know some will argue otherwise but that is how I believe it is.

Edited by ChampPower, 28 December 2014 - 09:30 AM.

#29 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:29 AM

Don't lump every "veteran" with yourself CP, several of us actual veterans are just fine with it. So speak for yourself. 

And your knight must be really bad, because my hybrid can tank a Dungeon Boss with ease, and I only have 2/3 the def of a knight. and a non-refined shield. 

Edited by Feuer, 28 December 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#30 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:31 AM

Don't lump every "veteran" with yourself CP, several of us actual veterans are just fine with it. So speak for yourself.

I would turn this right back at you.

Edited by ChampPower, 28 December 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#31 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:34 AM

I'll just wait to see who comments. I only based my post of what many veterans have told me. 

#32 emobaby

emobaby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:15 AM

well i'm not a veteran as such but i am a veteran of the dungeons

the only problem i have in dungeons is with ulverick and his many stuns

otherwise i can tank just fine

the current system is fine there are more adjustments coming as they are seen/needed

so sorry but i agree with Feuer you just need to make adjustments in how you play

#33 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 December 2014 - 11:31 PM

Let's just say that even veterian player, like me, do not want to play the game with the current development of the game. I do not care what justification the DEV team gave for their decisions, but to me, those decisions did not make much sense. If even the veterian players have trouble to adapt to the changes, how do you expect the new players cope with them? Take my knight for example, it has full gear. All of the gears are +15 with reduction gems and everything else, yet the knight would still die quickly when it fight the dungeon boss(es) if the cleric does not constantly heal the knight. Based on that, if you think about the new players who will have much weaker defense, less gear, less refine, less gem, and less experience, how do you expect them to play? They cannot buy the gear because most of the gear are locked. They would have difficult time to refine because the refine system is not in their favor and heavy dependent on IM, and that is not to mention about the level of degradation upon failure and the percentage of success.

As for the overcrowding of raider and scout problem, The proble was caused by the current system. The current system heavily favors raider and scout over all other classes, as I had/have said it. That is why we see a lot more raiders and scouts in dungeon, war, and everywhere else. However, the game cannot be played with just raider and scout. I know some will argue otherwise but that is how I believe it is.

My knight doesn't have any of the expensive gems that people use for dungeons, all of my gear is reinforced. All of it's +15 except for the shield which is at 11 or 12, not sure which, I don't get on him much. But he can do dungeons just fine, even without constant healing from cleric, sure it gets a bit dicey, but I don't need to be constantly healed. So either you built your Knight wrong, or you don't know how to play the Knight, I don't PvP with my Knight, but I do know what works in dungeons to an extent. By the way, the stats on my reinforced are 75 Defense and 50 MSPD.

As for the statement of "The game cannot be played with just Raider and Scout." If there's a single cleric in the dungeon, it can be done and quiet easily so, sure it might take longer to do, but people don't wanna take the time to do so. However, if there's not a cleric, you're wrong again. It's just people are too lazy to go through and clear out each individual mob, they just wanna run through, do the dungeon, get out and get the points.

I'm going to let you and everyone else in on a little secret. But believe it or not. Dungeons are actually the best place to farm for Catalysts and Chems in the game.

#34 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 12:17 AM

For many veterans the dungeons are much too easy. I know it's not the case for everyone but I know alot of people that run the dungeons with such ease it's close to riddiculous.

A note on champs;

Even my 2-Handed Champ can do all the dungeons without a cleric. I've tried with much success on all three dungeons and with different company (randoms as well). Doesn't take that much longer to clear everything but the bosses take forever to kill by yourself.

Hopefully they fix so that bosses can't be slowed on the way back and also the issue of 0 aspd. Soon :)

#35 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:45 AM

i do dungeons and well sometimes i need badly a cleric, but depens your team tho. if you rush you will die too :P

#36 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:53 AM

I'm going to let you and everyone else in on a little secret. But believe it or not. Dungeons are actually the best place to farm for Catalysts and Chems in the game.

Nuuuuu.. Why... Dont leak the secret :X
Lol :)

#37 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:35 AM

Nuuuuu.. Why... Dont leak the secret :X
Lol :)

thats how i farm those too XD

#38 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini
  • Server:draconis and leonis

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:36 AM

Dungeons are too easy for my full supprt cleric, with my O reinfeorced , i can finish it in 5 seconds per run, here what you do , join the que in both your chatacter, once you get inside the dungeon, choose leave the group . There , one run done :) a complete reset is needed for the veterans, so they got something to do again

#39 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:39 AM

Dungeons are too easy for my full supprt cleric, with my O reinfeorced , i can finish it in 5 seconds per run, here what you do , join the que in both your chatacter, once you get inside the dungeon, choose leave the group . There , one run done :) a complete reset is needed for the veterans, so they got something to do again

what you say makes no sense at all, also i remember that you said on some other topic that you stopped playing. so how you know things even about the dungeons :p_swt: :yawn:

#40 VModOreo

VModOreo

Hail Hydrox

• VMod Retired
  • 241 posts
  • LocationOver there! *points to popcorn machine*
  • Server:Forums

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:03 AM

So you're saying you can do a dungeon in 5 seconds flat, and gain all the rewards that others get from actually playing in the dungeons? (e.g. killing mobs)

#41 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:03 AM

My knight doesn't have any of the expensive gems that people use for dungeons, all of my gear is reinforced. All of it's +15 except for the shield which is at 11 or 12, not sure which, I don't get on him much. But he can do dungeons just fine, even without constant healing from cleric, sure it gets a bit dicey, but I don't need to be constantly healed. So either you built your Knight wrong, or you don't know how to play the Knight, I don't PvP with my Knight, but I do know what works in dungeons to an extent. By the way, the stats on my reinforced are 75 Defense and 50 MSPD.

My knight runs in lv50 brave. Honestly as long as there's a cleric any knight can easily dungeon.

#42 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:21 AM

dem troll tho xD

#43 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:57 AM

My point officially stands. 

#44 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:59 AM

I am talking about fight the boss(es), not the regular mob. The Mummy King, for example, has ton of HP. It took a long time to kill him. I was half asleep when I fought him. His normal hit did not hurt my knight much, but his AoE was. His AOE took 30 % of my knight HP if I did not use the damage reduction skill. If I use the skill, the damage was limited to15%. So I really doubt you can fight him without cleric as somebody claimed. I personly saw some of the new players die with just 1 hit, and recused them was a royal pain, but if I did not do so, how do you expect them to play?

As for Noob, I do not mean the dungeon cannot be played by raider and scout. I meant the game cannot be played by raider and scout while ignoring all other classes.

#45 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:00 AM

Ever think you were having trouble or dying cause you were half asleep? 

#46 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 December 2014 - 10:21 AM

My knight runs in lv50 brave. Honestly as long as there's a cleric any knight can easily dungeon.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

#47 WorldDestroyerxx

WorldDestroyerxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 11:39 AM

I always see scout raider and cleric if its champ power

#48 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:08 AM

Hello all,

Have been doing cou with my cleric these last couple of days just to observe and have to totally agree with Filipito. Almost every cou round I did ( I went in random and not in a group ) there were at least three raiders and sometimes 4 raiders (mix of kartars and duals). I have to say that I have no problem doing dg runs with any class but the problem i faced was that all the raiders went into stealth mode right after I buffed them and were soon on their way... and who was supposed to run through all the mobs and reach the 1st boss unharmed and still heal these thoughtless people or worse, get blamed when they die, just because the 'super' cleric was not able to reach them on time to heal them...what a joke. 

I for one think that no one class is indispensable or useless (for that matter) when it comes to dungeons. Yes, you die a few times or many times maybe you take 5 minutes or maybe even 1 hour to complete a dungeon. But things get done. Bottom line is that teamwork is needed to complete any dungeon round. If i am not mistaken, recently there has been a great influx in the number of raiders in game. Too much stealth creates headache in dungeons for other classes present especially when the group is made up of mostly raiders or scouts. While it might look cool to be in stealth mode, where is the pride in stealthing  all the way to the boss ? Isn't raider class known for it's ability to dodge ? I have nothing against stealth. But there is a huge difference when one uses it for necessity purpose rather than for the fact that they can. 

My humble suggestion would be to disable the use of stealth in dungeons (can already hear the curses loud and clear) so they (dungeons) become more balanced. Anyway isn't that where the game is heading towards ? Balancing .....Everybody gets hit while going through mobs. Either everyone works as a team to stay alive or die trying...then try again and again if needed. This would not give any one class a distinct advantage over another to stay alive or unharmed. I am a keen dual weapons player myself and feel very embarrassed about how so many of them come into dungeons and stealth themselves for their own convenience and leave the support class vulnerable to mobs. Bad name for raider class...

Nura

#49 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:30 AM

If they don't help you run through, that's their fault. Don't give into it, and they will learn. 

#50 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:46 AM

If they don't help you run through, that's their fault. Don't give into it, and they will learn. 

Feuer,

It was not the case of my cleric not being able to run through..it is the mentality of people using stealth mode thinking" As long as I am safe that is enough"  Anyway told them to do the dg as they like and left. Another story if these people would learn anything at all....

Nura

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users