Too Mutch Disapointed :\ - Page 3 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Too Mutch Disapointed :\

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#51 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

For many veterans the dungeons are much too easy. I know it's not the case for everyone but I know alot of people that run the dungeons with such ease it's close to riddiculous.

A note on champs;

Even my 2-Handed Champ can do all the dungeons without a cleric. I've tried with much success on all three dungeons and with different company (randoms as well). Doesn't take that much longer to clear everything but the bosses take forever to kill by yourself.

Hopefully they fix so that bosses can't be slowed on the way back and also the issue of 0 aspd. Soon :)

Midnightsmurf,

+1 on the 0 aspd down....

Nura

#52 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 04 January 2015 - 08:59 AM

Erik, you can solo SoD on a champ? got any video evidence? 

#53 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:03 AM

Erik, you can solo SoD on a champ? got any video evidence? 

Tutorial how to solo SoD

Get full brave set with opal gem, done :D, clean the others mobs with pink opal set

:3

#54 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:08 AM

I would still like to see a champ do this. 

#55 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 09:32 AM

cleric would be there but just for buff more nthing. 30 mins in the xtals or even more, and 1 hour in boss :D, if someone do record plz and post >:3

and maybe a raider dual for buff cuz him aspd is gd o.o

Edited by Filipito98, 04 January 2015 - 09:32 AM.

#56 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 10:23 AM

hahaha everytime i read this forum just make me laugh and ridioculous

how many active dungeon room these days? one - two?  i mean hoo+cou

i see leonis server this server time 11:20am just one room active, and no one queing

yes for some player + and strong geared ppl + strong group , dunge will easy

and ppl keep shout about need cleric in dunge but no clerics join, LOL

and rest player like random group, take 40-60 mins clear dunge , and alot die

thats the fact LOL there is no need explain about how dungeon is easy or hard and balance. just see a Active room number

Edited by sc1991, 04 January 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#57 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:05 AM

lol, ppl keep asking more for a dual raider instead of cleric =P, clerics already gone long time ago, mutch ppl dont use mutch nw FS cleric <-< soo ofc there isnt enought clerics, since is more there raider, even ppl keep saying (need cleric and dual raider (AND raider?)), wow they cant do CoU with just dual raider instead with dual raider and cleric? oh wait i already said in the first post how does raiders nowadays plays ofc ...., katar and dual have enought dogde for lure mobs and m.speed (dual have def and dogde, even better) soo why do they stealth? rush boss? sure let me just get my beer wen my cleric is like afk in the entrance of CoU waiting for someone get me since i dont have mana shield and my cleric dont have yet the set, now it depends on them, do they want cleric or they dont?

Edited by Filipito98, 04 January 2015 - 11:14 AM.

#58 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 January 2015 - 11:29 AM

Hello all,

Have been doing cou with my cleric these last couple of days just to observe and have to totally agree with Filipito. Almost every cou round I did ( I went in random and not in a group ) there were at least three raiders and sometimes 4 raiders (mix of kartars and duals). I have to say that I have no problem doing dg runs with any class but the problem i faced was that all the raiders went into stealth mode right after I buffed them and were soon on their way... and who was supposed to run through all the mobs and reach the 1st boss unharmed and still heal these thoughtless people or worse, get blamed when they die, just because the 'super' cleric was not able to reach them on time to heal them...what a joke. 

I for one think that no one class is indispensable or useless (for that matter) when it comes to dungeons. Yes, you die a few times or many times maybe you take 5 minutes or maybe even 1 hour to complete a dungeon. But things get done. Bottom line is that teamwork is needed to complete any dungeon round. If i am not mistaken, recently there has been a great influx in the number of raiders in game. Too much stealth creates headache in dungeons for other classes present especially when the group is made up of mostly raiders or scouts. While it might look cool to be in stealth mode, where is the pride in stealthing  all the way to the boss ? Isn't raider class known for it's ability to dodge ? I have nothing against stealth. But there is a huge difference when one uses it for necessity purpose rather than for the fact that they can. 

My humble suggestion would be to disable the use of stealth in dungeons (can already hear the curses loud and clear) so they (dungeons) become more balanced. Anyway isn't that where the game is heading towards ? Balancing .....Everybody gets hit while going through mobs. Either everyone works as a team to stay alive or die trying...then try again and again if needed. This would not give any one class a distinct advantage over another to stay alive or unharmed. I am a keen dual weapons player myself and feel very embarrassed about how so many of them come into dungeons and stealth themselves for their own convenience and leave the support class vulnerable to mobs. Bad name for raider class...

Nura

Not all do stealth up. But I've seen quiet a few that do. I personally only stealth when I've died, or I've just joined, and I'm trying to get to the rest of the group.

So my problem isn't the raiders or anything like that, my problem is usually being kicked from the group for being a scout.  Since I'm no longer premium I refuse to go unless I'm with my friend who happens to be a Cleric otherwise if I join and get kicked that's a waste of Energy I could have used on something else.  If a Knight doesn't join the group I'm the one that ends up luring the mobs and attacking the king at the same time, while everyone else just attacks the king, because myself and my buddy don't trust anyone else to lure, but this is from Halls of Oblivion. I do go to CoU and SoD sometimes though.

#59 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

Not all do stealth up. But I've seen quiet a few that do. I personally only stealth when I've died, or I've just joined, and I'm trying to get to the rest of the group.

So my problem isn't the raiders or anything like that, my problem is usually being kicked from the group for being a scout.  Since I'm no longer premium I refuse to go unless I'm with my friend who happens to be a Cleric otherwise if I join and get kicked that's a waste of Energy I could have used on something else.  If a Knight doesn't join the group I'm the one that ends up luring the mobs and attacking the king at the same time, while everyone else just attacks the king, because myself and my buddy don't trust anyone else to lure, but this is from Halls of Oblivion. I do go to CoU and SoD sometimes though.

Hello Noobmeister,

What you said is true. Not all stealths but most do, sadly. When playing my raider char I use stealth only in very dire situations. Even then i use it so seldom that I actually forget at times which key that is and by the time i remember and press the appropriate key, I am already dead. 

I don't like this kicking business too as that means waste of energy if one isn't premium. Unless there is a good reason like if the char is afk too long with no good reason or using 2 chars and dragging the team down. It is always nice to dg with like minded players who plays a good and active part to complete the run. Maybe who knows, if there would be a possibility in future, we might meet in dungeons :)

Nura

#60 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:25 PM

By solo i meant truly solo, self buffs only. 
Dungeons on Draconis are pretty active. atleast 1-2 are going all days, sometimes 5-6 groups will be going, and thats any of the 3. 

#61 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:29 PM

Hello Noobmeister,

What you said is true. Not all stealths but most do, sadly. When playing my raider char I use stealth only in very dire situations. Even then i use it so seldom that I actually forget at times which key that is and by the time i remember and press the appropriate key, I am already dead. 

I don't like this kicking business too as that means waste of energy if one isn't premium. Unless there is a good reason like if the char is afk too long with no good reason or using 2 chars and dragging the team down. It is always nice to dg with like minded players who plays a good and active part to complete the run. Maybe who knows, if there would be a possibility in future, we might meet in dungeons :)

Nura

I'd say there's about 100% chance that we'd meet, might not be in Dungeons but we shall meet :P

#62 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:51 PM

i did use lately my knight which didnt have full brave yet and i noticed that lots of raiders are running and leaving you to die instead of helping. mostly i end giving up cuz i am done with selfish behavior. teamwork is what it supposed to be not hit and run and let others die. anti stealth in dungeons i would agree on.

more teamwork pls!!

#63 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:52 PM

Does really nobody know anything about the invisible shielding trick created by stealth/cloaked/camouflaged characters?

Next time, if you see a invisible character walk towards the subboss while ignoring the group, catch them up from behind, keep a 15-20m distance, you will be basically un-harmed.

Here is the explanation, it's been like that for however long these invisible skills existed. the so called "stealth/cloaked/camouflaged" isn't exactly work as "mobs do not see them at all". They actually see them, but the mobs just do not attack them, their aggro has been pre-determined once the hawker walk pass and their aggro gets locked onto the hawker but they don't just won't attack. This is why, if you keep a distance behind an invisible hawker, you are basically walking through with an invisible shielding.

#64 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:54 PM

Does really nobody know anything about the invisible shielding trick created by stealth/cloaked/camouflaged characters?

Next time, if you see a invisible character walk towards the subboss while ignoring the group, catch them up from behind, keep a 15-20m distance, you will be basically un-harmed.

Here is the explanation, it's been like that for however long these invisible skills existed. the so called "stealth/cloaked/camouflaged" isn't exactly work as "mobs do not see them at all". They actually see them, but the mobs just do not attack them, their aggro has been pre-determined once the hawker walk pass and their aggro gets locked onto the hawker but they don't just won't attack. This is why, if you keep a distance behind an invisible hawker, you are basically walking through with an invisible shielding.

:p_omg: i didnt knew that! i gonna remember that!!

#65 sc1991

sc1991

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:59 PM

E65yEiX.jpg

Shout/Trade ; need cleric in hoo

#66 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:01 PM

E65yEiX.jpg

Shout/Trade ; need cleric in hoo

if i was online i would help you with my cleric, but sadly i cant help atm.

if you have this tomorrow again whisper me ingame and i will try to help!

#67 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 01:47 PM

Hi Destiny,

this is an interesting info indeed. Have to try it out. However raiders have higher mspd and it would not be that easy for a support cleric to run behind them and keep up at the distance that you mentioned since they all fly away like butterflies after being buffed, unless the intentions of the hawkers is to keep the people running behind them clear of harm. However these sort of heavy stealthing in dungeons are not done with such honorable thoughts...

Just stating facts through observation. 

Nura

#68 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:24 AM

Story continued...

I joined a Cave of Ulverick on my dual raider (Built without buffs).

What I saw was a group of 3 katar raiders and 1h knight, cloaking at the base.

"Buff", the commanded while I was using buff pots.

Then I was teleported back to Junon =))

"You have been kicked from the group"

Oh well, you even get kicked because you personally don't have buffs.

I hope they do well in their time.

//Trang

#69 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:46 AM

Story continued...

//Trang

thats just very disappointing from those ignorant people who kicked you, remember never give up!

#70 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:59 AM

Story continued...

//Trang

Trang :)

am on now if u would like to dg :)

Nura

#71 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:13 AM

Story continued...

//Trang

O.O in what kind of world we living? Omg srsly what a jerks they are e.e ....

#72 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:19 AM

Trang :)

am on now if u would like to dg :)

Nura

Meow, thanks mom. We had a great time dungeoning, let's go again tomorrow.

thats just very disappointing from those ignorant people who kicked you, remember never give up!

Yeah simply run some union valor quests or join another one ^^ I hope to see you ingame someday.

O.O in what kind of world we living? Omg srsly what a jerks they are e.e ....

We're living in R.O.S.E!!! Rush On Seven Episodes.  :heh:

#73 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:01 AM

Story continued...

//Trang

That's because it's a common rule, whoever enter the dungeons as 5th while leaving the group with no chance of getting a cleric, it is some sort of curtesy to leave by yourself, that's the reason why you get kicked.

#74 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:38 AM

Something I'd like to see addressed, is if you're kicked before the first boss is down, you don't lose energy. It would prevent people from spending 3k energy for a qeue and getting inst-kicked and losing that energy. 

#75 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 05 January 2015 - 07:43 AM

That's because it's a common rule, whoever enter the dungeons as 5th while leaving the group with no chance of getting a cleric, it is some sort of curtesy to leave by yourself, that's the reason why you get kicked.

If that's a common rule, then they need to start frickin following it, because if I stay in the dungeon it's because I wasn't the last one in there, if I join and I see 4 people already I always automatically leave and continue to try and join another.

So, tell me why am I the first one kicked when I'm not the last one to join?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users