Why can't I do the job change quest to knight?!? - Knight - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Why can't I do the job change quest to knight?!?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kingjoe338

Kingjoe338

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:56 AM

I thought you had to be lvl 30 in order to job change (I was wrong, you have to be lvl 25)... So now I am a lvl 30 Swordsman. I went into the city of Pronter and found the quest giver, but she doesn't have a quest for me?? I went to see the warrior quest giver, just to see if I could do his quest and he does have one available!

So why can't I become a Knight?? It doesn't make sense that I can do the Warrior quest and not the Knight quest??

Please help  :p_sad:

#2 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:16 PM

maybe you already have O_o

#3 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:44 PM

Kafra Einsope's quest only say you can advance to Knight or Warrior. To start the questline to become a Knight you need talk to Faithful Reord (close to where Zeras Hyperion is placed), but if you took Warrior change quest you need abandon it. To do this press "L" in your keyboard, find the warrior quest and click in abandon.

Here is a video showing all the questline to become a Knight:

I hope this can help you.

Edited by GarudaBlack, 28 December 2014 - 01:50 PM.

#4 Kingjoe338

Kingjoe338

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:51 PM

Thanks for the response guys!

I actually found out the problem.... In my head the whole time I have been playing I had thought that you had to be lvl 30 in order to change class. So at lvl 25 I must have accepted the quest to become a knight without knowing exactly what it was, and then did a few of the following quests without finishing! Then, later I had a "quest cleanup" and abandoned all of the quests in my log that didn't offer much EXP or rewards. 

What I did was obviously deleted the quest, so when i came back to it at level 30, it wasn't there for me to take because I had already done Zerus' part!  :p_laugh:

I feel so stupid..... So anyways, I managed to find out where I left off and now I am finally a Knight  :p_hi:

#5 Innocenzio

Innocenzio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:54 PM

Glad you got it sorted out.  :heh:

#6 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:23 AM

Oh nice. If you have any more question don't be afraid to ask.

Cheers!  :p_hi:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users