Renewal January 7th Maintenance Thread - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal January 7th Maintenance Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
206 replies to this topic

#26 Kelly

Kelly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:38 AM

I am! 

#27 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:31 AM

please check on gx skill is is suppose to last 5 secs if so extend to 10 secs please :)

#28 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:34 AM

please check on gx skill is is suppose to last 5 secs if so extend to 10 secs please :)

it'd be nice if you list what skill you'd like them to check. i'm assuming dark claw though :P

#29 tigriss216

tigriss216

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 833 posts
  • Server:both

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:38 AM

Please revert mid TI to abyss lake :(

I love corridors and all that, but the map is simply took big! How about geffen dungeon 1 instead?

Geffen 1 is too small. They have said they can't use smaller maps because of lag and other issues.

#30 Althes

Althes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1376 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Both

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:44 AM

So the 2x EXP stay? I guess so. I hope so too...

#31 Hissis

Hissis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3901 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:17 AM

its 5 seconds -_-

#32 Setluks

Setluks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:26 AM

Can we implement some safe certificates when we upgrading or refining shadow equipment? Because the shadow equipment are cash obtainable only at the moment (Just like RWC) so I guess it is reasonable to ask for this. Please consider it.

Please fix the 'unknown item' when you exchange the red stockings to get gift box.

Please DON'T do that .-.

A lot of people spent huge money refining it. Let the Shadow Itens become a little more popular and we get a few new ones so than we can think about having a Safe Certificate do it.

Also, putting it +7 is almost ok, the problem is to spend a huge quantity of HD Elu/Ori to put them +9/+10, certificates won't save us from the worst part of refining it.

#33 Kuroyukiii

Kuroyukiii

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:41 AM

Idk if this is agree-able or no, but can you add extra crafting material for Immaterial arrow.

#34 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:47 AM

Anything being done about the mail bombs and duped items?

#35 alerit

alerit

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • LocationMèxico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:05 AM

what is HQ?

#36 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:10 AM

Delete mail system plz

#37 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:18 AM

what is HQ?

HQ means headquarters, and in this case, kRO

#38 alerit

alerit

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • LocationMèxico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:41 AM

HQ means headquarters, and in this case, kRO

thx u!!!!

#39 JIGSAW

JIGSAW

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:47 AM

More bounty boards for lvl 150-175 please

#40 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Forum Player

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

I will ask you guys something really simple: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ANY GOD, give us correct information about EVERY change that is made on each maintenance ON THE FIRST POST. Many, many people just don't like reading all pages to grab information, c'mon.

Last week the Fire-sale came back and there's not info about that on the post of last week's maint.

Gajomart was replaced by Elders on the Gramp's Low TI quests, and the first post just didn't got updated. Really?

Two weeks ago you guys said the Lighthalzen spotlight would be ended and we have it broadcast in game still today.

That little things makes a huge difference on the impression you got from the community. And guess what? We are your customers. We deserve that kind of attention. it's not really hard.

Also,

Give us 2x drop event for last week at least, please (you can take enriched away in exchange xD)

I'm pretty sure the server is already with 2x drop since the 2x exp started, but no one said it to us.

#41 PyroPenguin

PyroPenguin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:05 PM

I will ask you guys something really simple: PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ANY GOD, give us correct information about EVERY change that is made on each maintenance ON THE FIRST POST. Many, many people just don't like reading all pages to grab information, c'mon.

Last week the Fire-sale came back and there's not info about that on the post of last week's maint.

Gajomart was replaced by Elders on the Gramp's Low TI quests, and the first post just didn't got updated. Really?

Two weeks ago you guys said the Lighthalzen spotlight would be ended and we have it broadcast in game still today.

That little things makes a huge difference on the impression you got from the community. And guess what? We are your customers. We deserve that kind of attention. it's not really hard.

damn, does someone really need to take a chill pill........

#42 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:05 PM

actually gajos were replaced by freezers.

#43 Acowlyte

Acowlyte

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Server:Forum Player

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:12 PM

damn, does someone really need to take a chill pill........

Yeah, the post is a little aggressive lol, but am I wrong?

actually gajos were replaced by freezers.

Yeah, you're right, thanks. But still.

Edited by Acowlyte, 06 January 2015 - 12:13 PM.

#44 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 06 January 2015 - 12:59 PM

Hello there folks and Happy New Year! In 2015 we have some goodies we should be receiving from HQ soon, as well as expanding the projects like the Bounty Boards that we began last year. 

We're still adding stuff and checking up on some reports of bugs so we'll be expanding the list of things as we verify they will be going in this week.

Happy New Year!

Please remove Enriched Hammer & the Christmas Sock

Please change the Mid-Ti map. The current map is terrible!

Delete mail system plz

After yesterday I'm all for this!

Edited by Razzez, 06 January 2015 - 01:04 PM.

#45 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:00 PM

What's the Point of Requesting to takeout Enrich Hammer?

You Should be Thankful he is there.

#46 archiew

archiew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:11 PM

Please DON'T do that .-.

A lot of people spent huge money refining it. Let the Shadow Itens become a little more popular and we get a few new ones so than we can think about having a Safe Certificate do it.

Also, putting it +7 is almost ok, the problem is to spend a huge quantity of HD Elu/Ori to put them +9/+10, certificates won't save us from the worst part of refining it.

Then how about that 3 to 1 stone exchanger NPC for stone enchanting? Or you must be the one who likes to overprice those +7 shadow equipment eh ? So you worry that your source of income getting disturbed? I would rather buy tons of safe certs for shadow even if it is cash shop only than to buy the sets of shadow equipment to find out later you break it when refining it.... I DO NOT WANT to burn my cash for NOTHING especially for those overprice shadow vendor....

Also,

I'm pretty sure the server is already with 2x drop since the 2x exp started, but no one said it to us.

and then they are so quick to update notice when the firesale is on....

#47 Setluks

Setluks

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 478 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 January 2015 - 03:31 PM

Then how about that 3 to 1 stone exchanger NPC for stone enchanting? Or you must be the one who likes to overprice those +7 shadow equipment eh ? So you worry that your source of income getting disturbed? I would rather buy tons of safe certs for shadow even if it is cash shop only than to buy the sets of shadow equipment to find out later you break it when refining it.... I DO NOT WANT to burn my cash for NOTHING especially for those overprice shadow vendor....

I am not a Shadow Gear vendor. And actually I worked hard to make my owns +8 ones.

You guys say "dont make a 150+ TI coz it will be easy" but you guys want the Certs for Shadow Gears, isnt it making other things easy?

If you don't want to spent your cash or don't have cash to spend, so just don't count on having this item..... I can't afford a Thanatos Card and I'm not asking for an easier way to get one. What about working hard as everybody does?

#48 archiew

archiew

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

I am not a Shadow Gear vendor. And actually I worked hard to make my owns +8 ones.

You guys say "dont make a 150+ TI coz it will be easy" but you guys want the Certs for Shadow Gears, isnt it making other things easy?

If you don't want to spent your cash or don't have cash to spend, so just don't count on having this item..... I can't afford a Thanatos Card and I'm not asking for an easier way to get one. What about working hard as everybody does?

Yeah you can also tell this to those who had asked the 3 to 1 stone exchanger npc eh?

Who says I wanna go easy way huh? So you having hard time and also want to punish others too? It is your decision having hard way or easy way huh...

The Shadow item is CASH SHOP OBTAINABLE Only you hear me it is logical to add some safe certificates to those CASH SHOP that is it. It is not about going easy way or hard way......

#49 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:48 PM

I wouldn't mind having a shadow gear exchanger to get rid of unwanted random shadow gears

#50 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

well people cried enough and Oda has stated that they're asking kRO about the safe certs for shadow gears. in b4 fresh QQ

Edited by Necrohealiac, 06 January 2015 - 05:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users