01/14 Classic Maintenance - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

01/14 Classic Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

Events

Double exp event: Continues

Jumping Janeway: JJ Classic Edition begins

Turn Ins: Abyss Lake Turn in stays

Spotlight

Hugel Spotlight: departs

New Spotlight: Rune-Midgarts Dungeon Spotlight. The monsters from Clock Tower, Prontera Culverts, Payon Cave and the Underwater dungeon in Izlude will have increased exp, drops and spawn rates

Quests

Lunar New Year quest arrives a little early this year

Thanksgiving quest departs after a long time being in

Bug

Staff of Destruction: Was giving improper amount of magic attack bonus and has been corrected

NEW JANEWAY EQUIPMENT

They cannot be refined, have no zeny value, and account bound.

Thoughts?

NAME ATK

CrossBow 85

NAME ATK

Scimiter 100

Dagger 93

Pike 100

Flail 96

Wand 33

Whip 120

Lute 105

Fist 115

Axe 93

Book 85

NAME ATK

Pistol 68

NAME ATK

Slayer 100

Katar 148

Lance 185

#2 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:34 PM

I like it. Assuming the wand is +15% matk?

#3 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:15 PM

Fix the DCing bug in BG already. You've been told how to fix it several times now, and you don't need kRO. Do it.

#4 kruim21

kruim21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

fix the drop rate of orlean glove plz.ive got 5x bow guardian cards already and even no one glove.the drop rate can be lower than 0.01%?

#5 Samias

Samias

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC
  • Server:iRO Classic

Posted 09 January 2015 - 09:18 AM

Consider some +20% modifier against monsters modifiers. Atk doesn't mean as much in Classic compared to Renewal.

Also please fix the bounty boards/NPC locations so people can hunt the current bounties more effectively. Peco Pecos, Caramels, and Cocos are all waaaaay off from ideal spawn locations.

#6 Samias

Samias

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:01 AM

Oops double post

Edited by Samias, 09 January 2015 - 10:01 AM.

#7 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:26 AM

Those numbers look okay. I do sort of feel that they could go a little higher honestly, if I have time later I'll Calc out some damage for a level ~50 char and let you know what the damage spread is like. Samias you've got to remember that +20% boosts will be less effective at the lower levels due to the exponential growth of stats for Classic. It's probably better to just boost the attack of the weapons so that people can use them anywhere than be limited to race/size/element.

Here is my list of things:

• New World - and all that goes with it
  • KVM - properly implemented with no bugs or exploits and a promise of no badges available from boxes
  • DG - fix the incarnations drop rate 0.02 is not cool, if you're against the Rings being obtainable at all, at least consider buffing the D Mant, Ventus and Cursed Hand drop rates.
  • Bio3 - just give us the default spawns with wizards and all
  • BGs - do something to make Tierra worth playing, equalise the badge gain, its far more interesting and will help get more people interested regularly
  • Gemstones - just put yellow/reds in the mail annex please, you take an annoying semi-time consuming step out of getting them
  • MVP variance - i'd like to see some rebalancing of it slightly, having a 60 minute MVP with the same variance as a 12 hour seems really weird. It's annoying killing a bunch of short spawn MVPs and the long spawns are impossible to find because its the same group/person just killing it all week
  • GD spawn rates - would be cool to balance these I think Payon needs a 20-25% spawn boost and Geffen needs....something (probably a huge boost like 75-100%?)
  • Remove stuff from the boxes - can we stop getting the unbound boxes? It's annoying having to explain to people and seems like a fairly simple fix, just replace them on the drop table
  • Place to meet - lets get a proper eden replacement where you can sit down and meet people, buffer/kafra/bounty board (maybe south pront is a good place to consider?)
  • Short term VIP - I dont always have an account VIP'd and someone mentioned trying short VIPs in a suggestion thread months ago, I'm sure lots of people play in short bursts (especially around exp/drops events) and I'm sure more people would be willing to regularly VIP if they had more control over it even at a higher cost than 30/90 days etc
  • Blue Twin - please consider adding 10 atk to the Blue Twin, the Red Twins are in super high demand and the Blues are very difficult to sell, they're same drop rate from the same boss.

#8 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

Make some kind of upgrade enchant for weapons obtenable from seals quest, more slot or something else to make everything more worthwhile / interesting.

Nightmare mode Challenge Dungeon with all way of ressurection disabled, reflect disabled, counter instinct disabled

Make MVP that spawn egg and once the egg hatche it spawn a monster that completely Rape players - Aka bring new strategy in the game this is possible you just need to be creative.

Organise weekly pvp event 2 v 2 team with god/mvp disabled

Bring new instance for low lvl players and high level players. With rewards that will help new players to make zeny.

Understand that with the GSB newer player don't have many way of doing money

God Item Quest should be changed to less NPC clicking and more group event stuff (Killing monsters doing instances) You could change Sleiphnir seal quest for like an event for lvl 40-50 chars that have to kill a certain amount of monster and then they are granted with sleiphnir stone and rolling a quest. Would be actually more interesting than farming some items and clicking freaking npc box. And newbie could also sell their stone to make a bit of zeny while having fun.

Make Hugel medal tradable, but remove the EXP/JOB gain from it.

Remove Guardians from flavius BG and make flavius give less medal than tierra.

Edited by HansLowell, 09 January 2015 - 03:15 PM.

#9 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

Make some kind of upgrade enchant for weapons obtenable from seals quest, more slot or something else to make everything more worthwhile / interesting.

Nightmare mode Challenge Dungeon with all way of ressurection disabled, reflect disabled, counter instinct disabled

Make MVP that spawn egg and once the egg hatche it spawn a monster that completely Rape players - Aka bring new strategy in the game this is possible you just need to be creative.

Organise weekly pvp event 2 v 2 team with god/mvp disabled

Bring new instance for low lvl players and high level players. With rewards that will help new players to make zeny.

God Item Quest should be changed to less NPC clicking and more group event stuff (Killing monsters doing instances) You could change Sleiphnir seal quest for like an event for lvl 40-50 chars that have to kill a certain amount of monster and then they are granted with sleiphnir stone and rolling a quest. Would be actually more interesting than farming some items and clicking freaking npc box. And newbie could also sell their stone to make a bit of zeny while having fun.

Make Hugel medal tradable, but remove the EXP/JOB gain from it.

Remove Guardians from flavius BG and make flavius give less medal than tierra.

Omfg so much good stuff in here. Love the weekly 2v2 idea. Any form of consistent pvp thing would be great.

#10 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

They're not going to host weekly PvP events for us. You should really just do it yourself if you want it so much. Get a pre made together and shout, offer small prizes and say "gears closed, no prizes", and if you see someone toting gods or MVPs just disqualify them yourself.

The community is far more committed to the game than the CMs will ever be. The only stuff we should rely on them for is stuff we're physically incapable of doing ourselves.

#11 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

1. Make some kind of upgrade enchant for weapons obtenable from seals quest, more slot or something else to make everything more worthwhile / interesting.

2. Nightmare mode Challenge Dungeon with all way of ressurection disabled, reflect disabled, counter instinct disabled

3. Make MVP that spawn egg and once the egg hatche it spawn a monster that completely Rape players - Aka bring new strategy in the game this is possible you just need to be creative.

4. Organise weekly pvp event 2 v 2 team with god/mvp disabled

5. Bring new instance for low lvl players and high level players. With rewards that will help new players to make zeny.

6. God Item Quest should be changed to less NPC clicking and more group event stuff (Killing monsters doing instances) You could change Sleiphnir seal quest for like an event for lvl 40-50 chars that have to kill a certain amount of monster and then they are granted with sleiphnir stone and rolling a quest. Would be actually more interesting than farming some items and clicking freaking npc box. And newbie could also sell their stone to make a bit of zeny while having fun.

7. Make Hugel medal tradable, but remove the EXP/JOB gain from it.

8. Remove Guardians from flavius BG and make flavius give less medal than tierra.

1. Not necessary as you can get a Nice/decent or total trash weapon depending on your class.

Though it would be nice if they just removed the trash weapons from the list.

Rogue ~ Weeder Knife ~> Ice Pick/Rudra/Dragon Wing.

Knight ~ Hellfire ~> Gungnir

2. It's a ok idea I guess.

3. I actually like that idea a brood Mother like MvP.

4. It's a ok idea as long as they can get somebody to host them.

5. Well new players have access to farming strawberries? There is the option of making friends and going to TF1/2 or any leveling map and npcing the loot and splitting the zeny.  

6. Please no, most of the quests are fine and rewarding to do and the level range is right. 

7. it would be nice but this idea would make it much easier for the people that bot it.

8. Or just make Tierra give a little more medals at about the same ratio as Flavius and do away with the timer.

#12 HansLowell

HansLowell

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

I dont believe seal quest are fine since only 3-4 people do them. Its boring as hell. I've seen other game with some quest they had to spam to get some divine object and it was amazing. There is nothing fun to just clicking npc box and giving farmed item.

When you do an instanced story with ton of monsters you have to kill in group, with some challenge in and creative ideas its already a lot better than clicking npc box. Someone telling the opposite seem really weird to me, or didn't play enough different game to see how more interaction help people enjoying the game.

Actually I hate the chat box system in RO but I deal with it.

#13 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:22 PM

On the note of seals... Why is it still 100 to roll? Before renewal on much higher populated iro servers it was reduced to 50, for a good reason. No reason to have it still set at 100 when the avg server population (including bots, venders, and multi clients) is like 500.....

#14 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:26 PM

I dont believe seal quest are fine since only 3-4 people do them. Its boring as hell. I've seen other game with some quest they had to spam to get some divine object and it was amazing. There is nothing fun to just clicking npc box and giving farmed item.

When you do an instanced story with ton of monsters you have to kill in group, with some challenge in and creative ideas its already a lot better than clicking npc box. Someone telling the opposite seem really weird to me, or didn't play enough different game to see how more interaction help people enjoying the game.

Actually I hate the chat box system in RO but I deal with it.

I really enjoyed the first time I did the quests and you also get some good things out of doing it. Even now I don't really find the quests that boring, but to be fair I don't do them all the time.

#15 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 05:29 PM

I also find the seal quests boring as all hell and I'd love to see more action, but they'd have to be careful with the implementation.

Btw spotlight announce still says Lighthalzen. Can you guys please change that when you change the spot? Newbies get confused, the spotlight maps are less populated and parties are harder to get going since players that don't watch the forums have no idea there's been a change, and it just makes you guys look bad. Really really bad.

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 09 January 2015 - 08:43 PM.

#16 Samias

Samias

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 09 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

Samias you've got to remember that +20% boosts will be less effective at the lower levels due to the exponential growth of stats for Classic.

Oh I know. I just think it would make the weapons a bit better long term since gearing up on Renewal with no money is pretty tough by comparison. And this would be on top of the current atk values, which would be pretty fair.

#17 lyriell84

lyriell84

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:59 AM

Endless Tower v. 2.0 please with the remaining MVP's.

And lift the payment restriction from my account you lazy bums!

#18 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:19 AM

i don't like this idea, to be honest.

This makes classic server the same as Eden Group in renewal.

Weapons and Armors bought from town's npcs will be completely useless.

which, in my opinion, why am I come here and play ? just play Chaos server and have fun.

#19 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 10 January 2015 - 05:25 AM

It takes a very long time for a "new" player to afford a decent npc wepon. I agree and don't want this to be like renewal, but starting on this server is hard. Will take days to farm 30-50k zeny just to buy a garbage npc wep for a brand new player. If it helps get players or helps players not quit instantly, we should do it.

I wouldn't do +% on the weps, there is no need since these are made for lower level characters. If they can't be refined and non slotted I would increase the atk a bit more for the melee weps. Players can worry about +% later in thier journey.

#20 OBBO

OBBO

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 593 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:29 AM

I like how hard the classic is, though I understand your point that most players don't.

I started to play on classic with nothing and 0zeny, now I can spend 100 million zeny to buy things from market.

Just because I know which items can be used to do TI exp quests and they can be sold with high price. (Things like Anolian skin or Antelope Horns)

and many people are thinking zeny isn't their problem :P that's why those items can be sold easily.

I agreed if it is how they can attract player and won't quit easily, then my opinion wasn't much a big deal.

I thought of writing a topic of how to start a life on classic and how to make zeny in there.

but idk, maybe someone did it.

#21 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 10 January 2015 - 08:12 AM

I would write that topic. Your early game experience is valuable. It could help a lot of people :)

#22 Samias

Samias

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

Have any of you played with any TRULY new players recently? Ones who don't know what is even in the game? It is seriously hard to get the ball rolling for them. I have led them through with my experience but without me I don't think they would want to stick around. I agree that you don't want to hand out too much but a decent weapon to fall back on is far from game breaking. I am not suddenly suggesting that we had them an immune and racial shields and verit shoes and a hard coat too, even though those are your basic set of carded gear anyone with experience would go for. Sure it's like an Eden handout to enchant a weapon, but I think it is the kind of incentive for a new player to keep wanting to play. As a vet I don't really care but as a friend to 4 complete noobs I want to help them out. They look at the market and 2 mil zeny for some basic gear is incredibly daunting for people who don't know the value of things.

At any rate, with regards to the values of the above gears I realised the whip is inexplicably stronger than the lute, and there doesn't seem to be any two hand axe option that should be in the strength area of the katar/lance.

#23 meichaofeng

meichaofeng

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:28 AM

Have any of you played with any TRULY new players recently? Ones who don't know what is even in the game? It is seriously hard to get the ball rolling for them.

Yes, we have been picking up new players, and try to gear them with castle drops, and some zeny too. It is hard, really hard for genuine new players to get "decent" without support. Even at 7x-8x, their gears would not usually be "decent" in the eye of the existing players, so they miss out on better maps/parties (actually very very few parties around anyway... but that is another problem).

Many of them end up heading to goat to level up, to party, and to get some zeny. Daily goat and goat and goat and goat is really exciting..... not. We can try to direct them to other maps or hunt other things, but the lack of gears/weapons make it not really feasible/effective, so they return to goat, and end up quitting out of boredom. 

I am not suddenly suggesting that we had them an immune and racial shields and verit shoes and a hard coat too, even though those are your basic set of carded gear anyone with experience would go for. 

Maybe not as much as these, but how about stuff with lesser effects? Or maybe at level 4x they can do simple quests that will reward non-upgradeable bound gears with effects like condor card, thief bug egg cards, watered down hodremlin card, gold acidus card, elemental lvl 2 weapons etc. Make it so each character can only do once for each gear/weapon.

#24 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:26 AM

Would it be an idea to provide players (over time with a short series of quests) with basic slotted gear and the card sets for their respective classes?

These sets are quite strong for early to mid-game general use and give players a sense of accomplishment in having collected them up and received the set bonus, but they are also overshadowed by more specialised late-game gear options. They are available for ALL of the "Base 6" classes are are only useful in PvM. They give newbies something to strive for, introduce them to the concept of slots and carding, and teach them how flat and % bonuses, autoproc skills, weapon damage and armour elements work. A few of the sets also add chance to drop x item effects to assist in zeny generation, and each card has its own small effect on top of the set.

The sets I'm referring to are (separate card effects first, set bonus second):

Swordman Set: Solider Card, Assaulter Card, Permeter Card, Freezer Card, Heater Card

MHP +300

Def +2

MDef +2

P. Dodge +3

Crit +3

Crit +7 bonus when attacking [Demi-Human] race targets.

Critical attack damage +10%

Reduces damage received from [Shadow] and [Undead] element attacks by 15%.

Str +10
Max HP +20%
HP Regen +50%
Adds a 0.3% chance of using [Weapon Perfection] Lv 1 when doing a physical attack.
Adds a 5% chance of the Red Potion item dropping when killing a monster.
If used by a Swordman job type:
  • Increases the recovery rate of Red Potion, Yellow potion and White Potion by 50%.

Crusader Set: Archdam Card, Permeter Card, Freezer Card, Heater Card
MHP +300
Atk +10
Crit +3
P. Dodge +3
Increases the cast time of skills by 20%.
Reduces damage received from [Shadow] and [Undead] element attacks by 15%.

Str +1
Int +1
Def +2
SP Regen +10%
Reduces the cast time of skills by 10%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Martyr's Reckoning] and [Rapid Smiting] by 10%.
If used by a Crusader job type:
  • Changes the user to [Holy] element.

Archer Set: Anolian Card, Dragon Tail Card, Merman Card, Alligator Card, Cruiser Card
HP Regen +10%
SP Regen +10%
Agi +1
Flee +10
Gives a Crit +7 bonus when attacking [Brute] race targets.
Increases critical attack damage by 10%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Double Strafe] and [Arrow Shower] by 5%.
Reduces damage received from ranged attacks by 5%.
Adds a 3% chance of using [Improve Concentration] Lv 1, or Lv 10 if learned by the user, when physically attacked.

Agi +5
Dex +3
Perfect Hit +20
Increases damage with ranged attacks by 20%.
If used by an Archer job type:
  • Adds a 1% chance of inflicting [Coma] on [Brute] race targets when doing a physical attack.
  • Increases the experience given from [Brute] race monsters by 5%.

Performer Set: Anolian Card, Dragon Tail Card, Alligator Card, Cruiser Card, Green Ferus Card

MHP +10%
Agi +1
Vit +1
Flee +10
Gives a Crit +7 bonus when attacking [Brute] race targets.
Increases critical attack damage by 10%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Double Strafe] and [Arrow Shower] by 5%.
Reduces damage received from ranged attacks by 5%.
Adds a 3% chance of using [Improve Concentration] Lv 1, or Lv 10 if learned by the user, when physically attacked.

Dex +5
Increases the damage inflicted with [Melody Strike] and [Slinging Arrow] by 10%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Arrow Vulcan] by 5%.
If used by a Bard or Dancer job type:
  • Adds a 5% chance of using [Tarot Card of Fate] Lv 2 on the target when physically attacked.

Thief Set: The Paper Card, Wanderer Card, Shinobi Card, Wild Rose Card, Zhu Po Long Card

Agi +3
Crit +3
Flee +20
P. Dodge +5
Increases critical attack damage by 20%.
Drains 1 SP from the user when physically attacking.
Adds a 2% chance of using [Snatch] Lv 1 on the target when doing a physical attack.
Adds a 10% chance of using [Cloaking] Lv 5 when physically attacked.

Str +5
Agi +5
Aspd +5%
Increases the user's movement speed.
Removes the chance of using [Snatch].
Removes the draining of SP when attacking.
If used by a Thief job type:
  • Removes one gemstone from the requirement of skills.

Rogue Set: Stainer Card, Wanderer Card, Shinobi Card, Wild Rose Card, Wickebine Tres Card
Def +1
Agi +2
Flee +20
P. Dodge +5
Adds a 5% chance of using [Divest Armor] Lv 1 on the target when doing a physical attack.
Adds a 2% chance of using [Snatch] Lv 1 on the target when doing a physical attack.
Adds a 10% chance of using [Cloaking] Lv 5 when physically attacked.
Increases resistance to [Silence] status by 20%.

Str +6
Agi +4
Increases the damage inflicted with [Back Stab] by 10%.
If the user has learned [Divest Armor] Lv 5, adds a 5% chance of using it on the target when doing a physical attack.
If used by a Rogue job type:
  • Reduces the SP cost of skills by 20%.
  • Removes the chance of using [Snatch].

Mage Set: Loli Ruri Card, Evil Nymph Card, Parasite Card, Harpy Card, Miyabi Doll Card, Bloody Butterfly Card

MSP +50
MSP +10%
Def +1
Int +1
Increases the damage inflicted with [Fire Wall] by 5%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Frost Diver] by 5%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Napalm Beat] by 5%.
Reduces damage received from [Neutral] element attacks by 20%.
Adds a 5% chance of using [Heal] Lv 3 on the user when physically attacked.
Increases the cast time of skills by 30%.
Prevents skill casts from being interrupted.

Def +5
MDef +5
Max HP +500
Increases the damage inflicted with [Fire Bolt], [Cold Bolt] and [Lightening Bolt] by 10%.
If used by a Mage job type:
  • MATK +3%
  • Reduces the cast time of skills by 15%.

Sage Set: Evil Nymph Card, Harpy Card, Miyabi Doll Card, Bloody Butterfly Card, Yellow Novus Card

MHP +500
HP Regen +10%
MSP +50
MSP +10%
Int +1
Increases the damage inflicted with [Fire Wall] by 5%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Frost Diver] by 5%.
Reduces damage received from [Neutral] element attacks by 15%.
Increases the cast time of skills by 30%.
Prevents skill casts from being interupted.

Int +3
Increases the damage inflicted with [Thunderstorm] and [Heaven's Drive] by 10%.
If used by a Sage job type:
  • Reduces the cast time of skills by 20%.
  • Adds a 20% chance of reflecting received targetted magic damage at the caster.
  • Adds a 1% chance of the Red Gemstone or Yellow Gemstone item dropping when killing a monster.

Merchant Set: Baby Leopard Card, Raggler Card, Myst Case Card, Zipper Bear Card, Hylozoist Card

Atk +30
Str +1
Vit +1
Luk +3
Adds a 1% chance to transform a normal monster into another when attacking.
Adds a 0.3% chance of the Gift Box (Plain) item dropping when a monster is killed.

Luk +10
Increases the damage inflicted with [Mammonite] by 20%.
Restores 1 SP to the user when physically attacking.
If used by a Merchant job type:
  • Adds a 0.05% chance of the Old Purple Box item dropping when killing a monster.
  • Adds a 20% chance of reflecting received targetted magic damage at the caster.

Alchemist Set: Baby Leopard Card, Muka Card, Raggler Card, Zipper Bear Card, Holden Card

HP Regen +10%
Atk +30
Str +1
Vit +1
Luk +5

Str +4
Max HP +7%
Max SP +7%
Increases the damage inflicted with [Mammonite] by 20%.
If used by an Alchemist job type:
  • Adds a 1% chance of using [Adrenaline Rush] Lv 1 when doing a physical attack.
  • Adds a 0.1% chance of the Stem item dropping when killing a monster.
  • Adds a 0.03% chance of the Glistening Coat item dropping when killing a monster.

Acolyte Set: Geographer Card, Rideword Card, Enchanted Peach Tree Card, Cookie Card, Fur Seal Card

MDef +1
Int +2
Luk +2
Flee +3
Hit +10
Increases the user's critical attack rate on [Demon] and [Undead] race targets by 9%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Holy Light] by 10%.
Adds a 2% chance of using [Heal] Lv 1, or Lv 10 if learned by the user, on the user when doing a physical attack.
Adds a 5% chance of using [Blessing] Lv 2, or Lv 10 if learned by the user, on the user when physically attacked.

Vit +10
Reduces the cast time of skills by 10%.
Reduces the SP cost of skills by 10%.
If used by an Acolyte job type:
  • Reduces damage received from [Demon] and [Undead] races by 30%.
  • Increases the experience given from [Demon] and [Undead] race monsters by 5%.

Monk Set: Rideword Card, Cookie Card, Fur Seal Card, Waste Stove Card

MDef +1
Atk +5
Int +3
Luk +2
Flee +3
Hit +10
Increases the user's critical attack rate on [Demon] and [Undead] race targets by 9%.
Increases the damage inflicted with [Holy Light] by 10%.

Str +3
Atk +25
Max SP +80
Increases the damage inflicted with [Guillotine Fist] by 10%.
Adds a 1% chance of using [Signum Crusis] Lv 5 when doing a physical attack.
If used by a Monk job type:
  • Reduces the SP cost of skills by 10%.
  • Prevents skill casts from being interrupted.

Fantastic for newbies, but incredibly difficult to obtain; sometimes nearly impossible due to the rarity of the component cards (The Paper, Archdam, Assaulter, etc).

This stuff is already lying around in-game as well. No need for additional gears to be created and less work for you guys XD

Edited by AlmrOfAtlas, 11 January 2015 - 05:24 AM.

#25 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:38 AM

Btw how hard would we have to twist your arm for Classic Sakray, so we don't have to jump onto pservers to test stuff? Would be really great to do it in-house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users