Spirit Creation 2 and 3 not working - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Spirit Creation 2 and 3 not working

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alexisLuis

alexisLuis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationCALIFORNIA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:12 AM

I'm very new to this forum thing so please forgive me if it's not posted correctly.

I can't use spirite creation2 or 3, I have all the books in my possession and also have all the mats.  for the bombs and alcohol I have a lvl 11 taekwon kid in party, and for the lvl 2 creation I have a lvl 101 baby super novice. I've tried all kinds of methods, like all them in my party, all them linked, making sure i'm not over weight, and nothing.  can someone please assist.  when i'm linked only lvl1 is available.  thnkx I really appreciate any time offered in regards to this matter...  and what's up with the login lol.

I also I have 10 prep and 10 create on skills.

Edited by alexisLuis, 11 January 2015 - 10:13 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:36 PM

Is the linker in party too? 

I have personally spent hours (cumulative) trying to figure out what thing I was missing to make these work. There's that whole checklist of things you need to get right, and no feedback as to what you might be missing.

It clearly still works (ie wasn't broken by update), or there'd be a slim shortage. 

Edited by DrAzzy, 12 January 2015 - 01:38 PM.

#3 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:48 PM

The linker and "assistant" have to be in the same party, and they have to be within about 18 cells of each other. This is the only requirement--there is no requirement for the alchemist or anyone else to be in that party also.

#4 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1229 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:29 AM

its working just fine for me, you're forgetting something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users