Everyone has their own reason to continue playing this game at level 90, and the majority of the people only play this game to play battlegrounds. Requiem has a very unique battleground system in which up to 90 players can join. It is the main end-game content in this game and it needs revamped. It has been years since the battlegrounds were created and I think it needs changing to adapt to the game’s state.
Field of Content
- More variation of maps
- More points, 70 points for a win is way too low when the level 85 piece of armor is 3174 points
-1000 points for a win, 750 for a loss
- More Lant rewards ~ 1kk for a win at least
- Nobody plays it, 40 minutes of flagging is very boring turn it into a 20 minutes
- Add mobs that attack you
-More points / lant
- Restrict to only using a special low hp battlefield gear (opposite of strongest armor) and 10 minute matches on the Amageddon Valley map
-More points / lant
- Create "traitor" feature that lets the player switch teams once and grants them a "Traitor Buff"(Rage 5) and extra points after the game
- More points / lant, new rewards
- Change to 20 minute matches
-Create a bag to hold Theme battle armor
-Delete Flamed Heart Map; this is the worst battlefield map in-game, you have to jump across a bridge to the main map, and if you fall off have to walk for 5 minutes to get back to the map. Also it is very hard to find enemy players on this map making it very boring. I suggest replacing it with Dragon's Lair.
-Restict to levels 69+ it is very annoying getting 3 or 4 useless level 20s on your team
- More points / lant
-I'm sure everybody will agree with me when I say the main cause of lag are tempest AoE's, totems and possession beasts.
-These skills should all have their animations lowered;
and all possession beast skills
- DASH BUG!
- 7 years since game was made fix it please!
-Enchantment +10% amplios
-Shards of Infinity
-Upper Job Changes
-Bind on Acquire trade items
-Weapon High ranks 25-25 20-20 enchants
-Weapon Low rank 15-15 10-10 enchants
- Eximius, Rare, Carus Hearts
Edited by explicid17, 13 January 2015 - 11:30 AM.