+8 Mummy and +8 Requiem Cards? - Page 2 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

+8 Mummy and +8 Requiem Cards?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
285 replies to this topic

#26 3402130616012251423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:01 AM

Some of my guildies have already bought those cards. If just remove those cards will the money come back?

#27 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:06 AM

Not sure. I would have your guildies just make a note of the date (or closest day they remember) of when they bought them just in case they are removed so support can check logs to issue a refund.

#28 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:21 AM

This bug was already here before SEA got merge on WP servers.

Wow.. to think they will think of SEA players did this hack.. wow.. just wow

As far as I know, pretty much all SEA players are the most legit players in Odin right now. Be it economically or WOE.. LMAO the irony

Im sorry if i made it sound like pointing fingers on SEA 

info i got came from playpark forums i thought that is Sea forums 

-refers to the link http://forums.playpa...e-pets-level-4/

plus the most people here have no idea about it, maybe 2013 era bug? 

so this stuff couldnt come from sea and somebody just made it in odin? 

Edited by chaseme, 14 January 2015 - 06:28 AM.

#29 pansitbihon

pansitbihon

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:34 AM

some people were not even aware that they could upgrade the cards that's why it was very rare that you would see any + on requiem or mummy cards sold on AH before. now, there are +9's everywhere and i could understand if it was only 1 or 2 people selling them but to think that one person selling 5 pieces of +9 cards? and not only one person but many are selling it now..  :p_sick:  :p_sick:  :p_sick:

Edited by pansitbihon, 14 January 2015 - 06:34 AM.

#30 9393121212045331583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:45 AM

If you are gonna wipe the cards, either do a rollback or give the zenies back to the players who bought the cards. Wiping the cards only, will just be advantageous to the players who sold the cards and made a profit out of this. Anyway, it's your fault for releasing a bugged patch. Give the zenies back or do a complete rollback.

#31 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:45 AM

it cant be that they dont know about it

Coating paper was given away in HHB

the reason you dont see people selling it is because

its SOOOOOO HARRRRRDDDD statistically to get to above +5 

+2 is the common upgrade +3 is already good +4 is like winning the lotto +9 is like winning the lotto everyday for a month

#32 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 06:48 AM

If you are gonna wipe the cards, either do a rollback or give the zenies back to the players who bought the cards. Wiping the cards only, will just be advantageous to the players who sold the cards and made a profit out of this. Anyway, it's your fault for releasing a bugged patch. Give the zenies back or do a complete rollback.

roll back is only feasible coarse of action if we have active GMs 

they could have check logs to refund buyers

tough luck for those that bought it with KP / RM<- i could only assume that those sellers wouldnt need Zeny if they could dupe they would have got everything they need 

Edited by chaseme, 14 January 2015 - 06:50 AM.

#33 RenatoKolokoy

RenatoKolokoy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:01 AM

Im sorry if i made it sound like pointing fingers on SEA 

info i got came from playpark forums i thought that is Sea forums 

-refers to the link http://forums.playpa...e-pets-level-4/

plus the most people here have no idea about it, maybe 2013 era bug? 

so this stuff couldnt come from sea and somebody just made it in odin? 

AFAIR, those +5 and above cards were started to come out 1-2 months before they announced the merger. I was playing on both servers that time and I saw +6++ AOV cards on Odin's AH. Few weeks later, a lowbie from Vanir (SEA) shouting unbelievable refined cards.

I think they know how to bug the card refinement so that it will not fail. Hopefully, Gravity and WP investigate those who responsible on this bug.

Edited by RenatoKolokoy, 14 January 2015 - 07:06 AM.

#34 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:11 AM

AFAIR, those +5 and above cards were started to come out 1-2 months before they announced the merger. I was playing on both servers that time and I saw +6++ AOV cards on Odin's AH. Few weeks later, a lowbie from Vanir (SEA) shouting unbelievable refined cards.

I think they know how to bug the card refinement so that it will not fail. Hopefully, Gravity and WP investigate those who responsible on this bug.

I remember that. Those were the times where stacked +9 condor cards are being sold in auction. Vanir(SEA server) was still alive back then so it's impossible SEA players are involved with these bug exploits.

Edited by Bezelheim, 14 January 2015 - 07:11 AM.

#35 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:13 AM

ive been active on odin and the forums around that time, if they are indeed present at those time im pretty sure there would be active inquiry about it 

since its the one of the few source of int for warriors. 

With the lvl 4 boss pets 

i think its more likely its a  dupe 

its possible to get +9 in 100 tries if you would start at 8 

is this link sea? http://forums.playpa...e-pets-level-4/

Edited by chaseme, 14 January 2015 - 07:15 AM.

#36 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:21 AM

ive been active on odin and the forums around that time, if they are indeed present at those time im pretty sure there would be active inquiry about it 

since its the one of the few source of int for warriors. 

With the lvl 4 boss pets 

i think its more likely its a  dupe 

its possible to get +9 in 100 tries if you would start at 8 

is this link sea? http://forums.playpa...e-pets-level-4/

A group of several guilds exploited that bug and I'm well aware of it. They didn't dupe the DNA fragments but they did something beyond reality whereas you'll see the Vador pet went to max level without those fragments (basically, they didn't use fragments but they managed to get level 4 pets)

Talking about +9 cards issue, it's probably a dupe since there are some 2x stacked +9 cards in auction right now which is impossible.

#37 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:30 AM

My interpretation of this Exploit of Card refinement, is that if you are buying exploited +10 Requiem/Mummies/Osiris/Sand mane leader etc.. Cards you're being part of that crime. It works just like in real life. If you get dirty money by someone who traffic drugs (regardless if it's a gift), you're going to get investigated and if you're implied on the case, be punished. So in this case, if you got those 5x +9 Cards unlegitly, those cards are going to take away from you, and the only way to get your money back, is always, taking a screenshot of the transaction, to have a proof in case of a wipe. Cause those cards are gonna be wiped, with the exploiters.

If you didn't take screenshot, and you forgot the exact date/time you realised a transaction, your money is lost.

#38 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:31 AM

did a bit of looking only mentioned of high refine card in here is this http://forums.warppo...erger-feedback/

they said that sea got better chances in refines 

Edited by chaseme, 14 January 2015 - 07:45 AM.

#39 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:57 AM

They should do a rollback.

#40 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:58 AM

It's impossible you are talking sbout a rollback of several months

#41 Cartian

Cartian

Amateur Blogger

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:02 AM

If it's a dupe bug, why do they only dupe +9 cards and not everything else like costumes/seeds/dna that will go under the radar while easier to sell.

Someone mentioned before that these cards are "only" +9 NOT +10 and they are not epic/rare, just plain +9 blue or green cards.  There must be an exploit somewhere to make these cards and there are technical limitation to the bug.  (Such as you can do whatever with premium dye but the normal dye refuse to do anything you want it to.)

I don't pay attention to the market, only have seen an +6 card recently (last 1-2 weeks) in a vendor in ch7 prontera.  Then shortly after that those +9 card sellers start to pop up in trade chat and pm ppl to sell them.  Were there really +9 cards way back then? 

Edited by Cartian, 14 January 2015 - 08:06 AM.

#42 donthackme2

donthackme2

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:08 AM

Not really months...These +9 Cards are quite rampant these days. Perhaps a couple of days would do.

Or they could retrieve all of these cards.

Yeah, I too wondered why there are no +9 Rare Cards.

#43 MingMei

MingMei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:15 AM

cards often get bugged right

some went missing a few patch back

might be that 

#44 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:37 AM

well card coating only protects your card from breaking/tearing

failing with coating powder = card refined grade 100% initialized (meaning you always go back to +0 when refining fails)

card always break/disappear if you fail refining without ccard coating

P.S. it has same description as the normal card coating powder i guess... just some minor typos

B2udVd.jpg

#45 pansitbihon

pansitbihon

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:46 AM

Not really months...These +9 Cards are quite rampant these days. Perhaps a couple of days would do.

Or they could retrieve all of these cards.

Yeah, I too wondered why there are no +9 Rare Cards.

yeah.. i noticed that too.. only normal cards have +9 upgrades but if you check rare + and normal + cards, it's only up to +3 that i see as the highest.. normally, if you can easily legitimately upgrade a normal card to +9, why can't a rare + or normal + be upgraded to +9 also?

#46 Matsuyuki

Matsuyuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:51 AM

My interpretation of this Exploit of Card refinement, is that if you are buying exploited +10 Requiem/Mummies/Osiris/Sand mane leader etc.. Cards you're being part of that crime. It works just like in real life. If you get dirty money by someone who traffic drugs (regardless if it's a gift), you're going to get investigated and if you're implied on the case, be punished. So in this case, if you got those 5x +9 Cards unlegitly, those cards are going to take away from you, and the only way to get your money back, is always, taking a screenshot of the transaction, to have a proof in case of a wipe. Cause those cards are gonna be wiped, with the exploiters.

If you didn't take screenshot, and you forgot the exact date/time you realised a transaction, your money is lost.

This. If you had the least bit of common sense, you'd know those cards are duped/hacked and therefore will be removed from the game, if you still invested in them, tough luck.

#47 SeaHxDnaCard

SeaHxDnaCard

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:01 AM

Solved. SEA got +9 cards and DNA before merge. After merge bound.

I remember that. Those were the times where stacked +9 condor cards are being sold in auction. Vanir(SEA server) was still alive back then so it's impossible SEA players are involved with these bug exploits.

Few weeks later, a lowbie from Vanir (SEA) shouting unbelievable refined cards.

vosy7k4.jpg

After card coating paper from HHB1. And SEA items suppose bound and some SEA people manage unbound their items. And I got party ML6 vador attacks 42k damage from SEA player. I ask but afk attacking no respond.

Their someone selling stack vadors DNA recently. 

Edited by SeaHxDnaCard, 14 January 2015 - 09:05 AM.

#48 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:17 AM

Solved. SEA got +9 cards and DNA before merge. After merge bound.

vosy7k4.jpg

After card coating paper from HHB1. And SEA items suppose bound and some SEA people manage unbound their items. And I got party ML6 vador attacks 42k damage from SEA player. I ask but afk attacking no respond.

Their someone selling stack vadors DNA recently. 

That's beyond our control LOL

there are 3 players selling stacks of Vador DNAs as of this moment and I honestly don't give a damn thing about it. As you see the Giant Driller on your picture provided, there were no fragments been used (those ATGC are 0) but it's level 4 which basically means it wasn't a dupe but a hack.

regarding about the cards, i think i said "Those were the times where stacked +9 condor cards are being sold in auction. Vanir(SEA server) was still alive back then so it's impossible SEA players are involved with these bug exploits." meaning it was already on the Odin's market before we get there.

Yes, there was the time our items got unbind BUT IS IT OUR FAULT? It was the system's discretion and it got fixed right off the bat only means we didn't do anything but the developer's fault. Oh and I don't think that happened after HHB1 LOL 

Edited by Bezelheim, 14 January 2015 - 09:37 AM.

#49 donchan

donchan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 825 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:48 AM

^This

Just like when people were buying colo gears from personal vendors or buying the bugged wedding dress/tuxedo, 99% of the people that took part in the transaction are aware that the goods they are receiving are not legit.  If the items gets wiped or modified in their inventory it's 100% their fault.  The only thing I can say is, good luck getting money/items back without screenshots and date/time of the transactions.  That's if the GMs even pay any attention to their tickets.

It wont, if it will happen it had already happened. WP is just another AS, and worse than AS from what i see in their ticket replies. Reporting will get yourself into trouble and those wrong doer protected, that is what i tasted.

lolwut?  Your comment is so misinformed, I don't even know where to start...

Edited by donchan, 14 January 2015 - 10:06 AM.

#50 SeaHxDnaCard

SeaHxDnaCard

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

it wasn't a dupe but a hack.

Yes, there was the time our items got unbind BUT IS IT OUR FAULT?

You unbind your SEA items by hx? How do you unbind your SEA items?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users