+8 Mummy and +8 Requiem Cards? - Page 3 - General Feedback - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

+8 Mummy and +8 Requiem Cards?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
285 replies to this topic

#51 Bezelheim

Bezelheim

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:15 AM

You unbind your SEA items by hx? How do you unbind your SEA items?

Wow youre a potato @_@

#52 krleinnn

krleinnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 10:34 AM

Rare+ and normal+ cards dont stack. Therefore..

#53 Glukos

Glukos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:16 AM

i hope they wipe them. this is so tempting and i still didnt buy. But some parts of me says they will not wipe(not trusting to wp). And wiping isnt enough, they should ban those hackers with all chars cos they have different accounts and they are transferring their zennies. Pls check logs

#54 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:31 AM

Development has been notified about the exploit and how it is preformed.  Our customer support team is currently investigating cases of exploit abuse. We know the method and we are tracking accounts using the exploit. If you encounter a person in trade chat trying to unload suspicious +9s, screenshot it and send it to CS in a ticket. I'm removing a few posts in this thread that included player names. Please do not post them up on the forum. 

Additionally, this exploit abuse is not limited to one group of players. Please keep this discussion free of player, guild, or region call outs.

#55 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:41 AM

Development has been notified about the exploit and how it is preformed.  Our customer support team is currently investigating cases of exploit abuse. We know the method and we are tracking accounts using the exploit. If you encounter a person in trade chat trying to unload suspicious +9s, screenshot it and send it to CS in a ticket. I'm removing a few posts in this thread that included player names. Please do not post them up on the forum. 

Additionally, this exploit abuse is not limited to one group of players. Please keep this discussion free of player, guild, or region call outs.

Just as a formality, can you please explicitly say whether these will be wiped off players who have already purchased them (whether by ignorance or choice). Also whether restorative action will be taken and what actions/evidence is necessary to recover the zeny/items lost. 

Basically, fill out:
We (will be/will not be) removing (some/all) instances of suspicious cards.
We (will/will not) restore lost zeny/items from such transactions.

#56 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:42 AM

That has not been decided on yet.

#57 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:13 PM

30 days too late.

#58 2637130506141323967

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 14 January 2015 - 12:34 PM

The whole Thing is just sad. The Honest will be the loser. More is actually not to say. Unfortunately. :(

Too Bad for the game.

#59 9393121212045331583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:30 PM

This is really a disaster. Most of the players I know already spent hundred thousands of zenies buying those cards. Only wiping the cards, profit for those exploiters. You will only hurt the players who unknowingly bought a duped card (I personally bought 2 cards myself not knowing it's a bug until I see players spamming in the trade chat and stacks of +9 cards in AH). Do a complete rollback. I don't believe that they will give the zenies back. Good luck on filing a ticket for zeny restoration, THEY WILL JUST IGNORE YOUR TICKET.

#60 Rafnex

Rafnex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:43 PM

one of the reason i dont want freya to merge with odin

i bet WP will only let this slide XD....

and damn those lvl4 pets....

keep Freya clean plox

Edited by Rafnex, 14 January 2015 - 01:44 PM.

#61 3402130616012251423

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:09 PM

Why are people  still selling them? They should ban those accounts and make a notice to public to warn people not trading those cards.

This is really a disaster. Most of the players I know already spent hundred thousands of zenies buying those cards. Only wiping the cards, profit for those exploiters. You will only hurt the players who unknowingly bought a duped card (I personally bought 2 cards myself not knowing it's a bug until I see players spamming in the trade chat and stacks of +9 cards in AH). Do a complete rollback. I don't believe that they will give the zenies back. Good luck on filing a ticket for zeny restoration, THEY WILL JUST IGNORE YOUR TICKET.

Edited by 3402130616012251423, 14 January 2015 - 02:15 PM.

#62 sweetymarty

sweetymarty

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:05 PM

please oh please let the masses know of this before they started investing on them.

#63 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:19 PM

Yikes. I decided to delete and remake all my toons in my account today so they are all lvl 1 and in a pretty and organized order in my character select screen.

I needed to make some for running events and story telling in the future. I hope no rollback happens, as that might make all my characters roll away... >.<

#64 mangareader

mangareader

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:55 PM

they should track the players who sells those cards.. then for the one who bought it, please give their zennies back.. 

#65 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:21 PM

We have not chosen at this time to remove cards from players who bought them nor do we plan to do a roll back. If the cards are removed at a later time the trades and auctions will be reversed, so you aren't going to loose anything if we decide to go that route. Our priority is getting development to first fix the exploit. After that, we will decide how to address the cards in question. Customer Support is in the process of suspending accounts and removing cards from the AH. This will take some time as there are numerous cases on both servers to investigate.

Please make reports of suspicious trade offers and auction house listings directly to CS via the ticket system https://support.warpportal.com/

#66 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:28 PM

We have not chosen at this time to remove cards from players who bought them nor do we plan to do a roll back. If the cards are removed at a later time the trades and auctions will be reversed, so you aren't going to loose anything if we decide to go that route. Our priority is getting development to first fix the exploit. After that, we will decide how to address the cards in question. Customer Support is in the process of suspending accounts and removing cards from the AH. This will take some time as there are numerous cases on both servers to investigate.

Please make reports of suspicious trade offers and auction house listings directly to CS via the ticket system https://support.warpportal.com/

Are you freaking kidding me????  Once again honest players get screwedddddddddddddddddd while you support hackers, botters, dupers....ugh.

Why don't you just pass them out to all of us then.  Make them worthless.  I have had it with being a good upstanding player and not buying into that crap only to get screwed.

Edited by Blondheart, 14 January 2015 - 04:29 PM.

#67 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

Please make reports of suspicious trade offers and auction house listings directly to CS via the ticket system https://support.warpportal.com/

then make refined cards much less OP or make cards refining much easier pls - -'

but better to completely remove card refinement if you so lazy to fix exploit, remove all exploited cards and refund players who bought it

Edited by KuroiKoneko, 14 January 2015 - 04:38 PM.

#68 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:46 PM

We have not chosen at this time to remove cards from players who bought them nor do we plan to do a roll back. If the cards are removed at a later time the trades and auctions will be reversed, so you aren't going to loose anything if we decide to go that route. Our priority is getting development to first fix the exploit.

Why would you fix the problem and let  other people take advantage of these +9 cards, so smart. Well, PvP is so broken in this game, that a +1000 Sand mane leader card won't make a difference. One more reason to move on.

#69 VoxStellarum

VoxStellarum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:47 PM

The only possible remedy that I could think of without another massive ragequit from the community is to make the card refine easier, possibly +9 as the safe point. Then nerf the upgrade bonus itself. Whether we like it or not there are people who already bought the cards without knowing how it was made (afaik there are a lot of newbies in the game atm), and cheaters have already profited. With the performance of the devs i highly doubt all existing cards will be erased without innocent people getting prejudiced. Edit: And find main accounts of perpetrators and ban them all. 

Edit:

I can't believe how the administrators of this game handle this kinds of situation. This is such a game breaking bug that a server downtime at the earliest possible instance can be justified yet cheaters are still cheating as of the moment.

Edited by VoxStellarum, 14 January 2015 - 04:57 PM.

#70 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:59 PM

Hey, all.

I want to back up what Maridah is saying.

Our first goal is to fix the exploit (obviously).

Second to that, find accounts that participated in the exploit and the items they spawned, and hand out spikey justice.

Our third concern are cards bought or traded. Intent is hard to pin, so it's hard to objectively judge if a trade/auction was done without knowledge the item is exploited or not. It will require that we look at all the data, all the trades/auctions, and make a call from there.

Our support staff is going through listings and cards now, so you might see auctions go the way of the dinosaur (disappear).

We do not want to scoop up innocent fish in our ban net, so we're being very detailed in our investigation.

The reason we don't have many other answers right now is because Gravity is going over how it is done, and trying to fix it ASAP. Once we know what they can do, we can decide on which battle plan to map out.

General rule of thumb when playing:

IPOm3bS.gif

#71 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:03 PM

Beat me to it Njoror, dang. I need to type faster  :p_sick: 

#72 ReG1rth

ReG1rth

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:07 PM

We have not chosen at this time to remove cards from players who bought them nor do we plan to do a roll back. If the cards are removed at a later time the trades and auctions will be reversed, so you aren't going to loose anything if we decide to go that route.

Are you freaking kidding me????  Once again honest players get screwedddddddddddddddddd while you support hackers, botters, dupers....ugh.

Hackers - dupers sell them 1 zeny to other account. Lv 1 sellers still sell. People still buy money guarantee even rollback. Who win hackers - dupers. How long fix this bug, maybe 1 week. Or 2 weeks. We more becoming the closed server

http://forums.warppo...feedback/page-6

Zeny bug, duped items,dna, "kafra shop" any and all exploits on NA was fixed pretty dang fast... while on SEA.... u got to exploit that for months on end.

TBH. your game was broke cuz of the exploits, bots ect. THE real problem is you wanting to bring it here, which inevitably will destroy NA...

I suggest remove all cards now, track everything. Track now, they merge like 10 accounts. The more time spend devs cant trace to hacker - duper or duplicate LV1 accounts. Not after 2 weeks many to track devs will not do it and items will stay like happened before. Ban those who made them and all their other accounts transfer Lv1.

Then refund buyers their zeny or not. Their fault they buy +9 and don't think first if hack - dup. Ask publick chat card hard upgrade and imposible +4 above. Think before you buy. Think before you click.

Edited by ReG1rth, 14 January 2015 - 05:11 PM.

#73 VoxStellarum

VoxStellarum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:08 PM

Our first goal is to fix the exploit (obviously).

xxx and hand out spikey justice.

xxx Intent is hard to pin xxx

Thank God for Njoror

#74 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:23 PM

Thank God for Njoror

In Njoreo we trust.

#75 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:24 PM

It's not that hard to track intent when someone is saying 7k for glitched cards and you tell the person not to buy them...and both parties laugh at you and say oh nothing is going to happen to us.  Well....guess they were right.

You want to prove intent get staff in game.  This glitch has been goin on for days and days.  We have had a troll flooding pub chat for 4 days now...that is unchecked....things just are allowed to continue.

Edited by Blondheart, 14 January 2015 - 05:28 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users