GALAXY NOTE 3? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

GALAXY NOTE 3?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TroyDizzle

TroyDizzle

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:30 PM

I just need to know if there is anyway possible to play TO on my galaxy note 3. If you can and know can you please tell me step by step how?

#2 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Offline

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:38 PM

http://www.legitinfo...android-mobile/

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

There is an app called AndRO that runs a barely passable version of RO on android. Unfortunately, it is not officially supported (though you won't get banned for using it or anything), so you will have to go elsewhere for information on it.

That said, without a keyboard, I don't think RO delivers a very good user experience :-/

#4 MrRX

MrRX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 January 2015 - 08:36 PM

There is plenty of RO games on both platform app stores. Some of them come quite close to the true feel of RO and are decent to play.

However, it gets you no further on your iRO characters, thats the main reason i stopped playing. When i get the RO itch at work on lunches, i connect to my computer via teamviewer and play alittle that way.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:39 PM

There is plenty of RO games on both platform app stores. Some of them come quite close to the true feel of RO and are decent to play.

However, it gets you no further on your iRO characters, thats the main reason i stopped playing. When i get the RO itch at work on lunches, i connect to my computer via teamviewer and play alittle that way.

AndRO actually connects to iRO, which is why I mentioned it - it's an unofficial client, not a RO inspired phone game.

I'll need to try team viewer again. Last time I tried it, the ro window was just a black square.

Edited by DrAzzy, 16 January 2015 - 02:41 PM.

#6 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:02 PM

Teamviewer seems to work just fine. I am on iOS though. You wont be able to do much more than feed a homun or keep an eye on vends though. Its really stuttery even with very high upload/download speeds.

FewPr23.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users