Battlegrounds
Endless tower
Quests/Parties
Item hunting
Venting
Casual conversations
Sane people
and messing around

Me, I'm pretty laid back, I have a job, but I'm pretty much on everyday. I don't expect a guild to give me any items, or help me every second. On the contrary, I enjoy helping others who help themselves first. I had an awesome guild before I left, but sadly they no longer exist(at least as far as I'm aware(Frontline, if your out there FIND ME!)) Also, I'm not gonna join a guild that requires an interview or an application... I have two jobs already and Ragnarok is a game... Anyways, I just need a guild with people to chat with, it gets boring playing ragnarok with no friends... and everyone now a days seems angry and frustrated. I'm pretty much up for anything, I get excited pretty easily and if someone asks me to do something, I jump to it, lol. Anyways, give me a holla!

I don't really have a main, but I play around on my HP a bunch so PM Black Vincent, or message me here, and tell me your guild spot! Byeee

Edited by jokerspades, 01 August 2010 - 03:17 PM.

#2 Meshif

Meshif

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • LocationDayton, Ohio

Posted 06 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

Looking for a nice friendly, Non Woe guild

Looking for
MVP/PVP
Battlegrounds
Endless tower
Quests/Parties
Item hunting
Venting
Casual conversations
Sane people
and messing around

Me, I'm pretty laid back, I have a job, but I'm pretty much on everyday. I don't expect a guild to give me any items, or help me every second. On the contrary, I enjoy helping others who help themselves first. I had an awesome guild before I left, but sadly they no longer exist(at least as far as I'm aware(Frontline, if your out there FIND ME!)) Also, I'm not gonna join a guild that requires an interview or an application... I have two jobs already and Ragnarok is a game... Anyways, I just need a guild with people to chat with, it gets boring playing ragnarok with no friends... and everyone now a days seems angry and frustrated. I'm pretty much up for anything, I get excited pretty easily and if someone asks me to do something, I jump to it, lol. Anyways, give me a holla!

I don't really have a main, but I play around on my HP a bunch so PM Black Vincent, or message me here, and tell me your guild spot! Byeee

Why don't you WoE? =(

anyway, Quest would welcome you if you would like to join :D We are a newer guild so we don't have a whole lot of people... but we will eventually get there.

#3 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 06 August 2010 - 03:17 PM

Pro only offers the last thing on your list, but you should join anyway.

#4 Fleas

Fleas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationCA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

^ For now anyways. When this events over I'm going to start up ET'ing, amongst other things. I myself along with one / two others do PvP and hope for more guildies to participate when I get them.

As for the BG situation, I do BG personally except the thing is I tend to join the losing side on scholar and stretch it 30minutes. So if you're into farming then I'm probably not a friend at that. 8D

As for quests and item hunts like cards or stuff, All that -_-s great. Except during events which are super gay like this one I like to suck a bit of turtle-_- to get my lazy classes some levels.

Definition of Sane? >.> If you do join or look into pro, make sure you have a sense of humor becuase we like to-_- around alot, and every one in guild is a tad pervy, or more than a tad. 8D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users