Renewal January 28th Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Renewal January 28th Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
307 replies to this topic

#26 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:57 PM

Not sure if these lists are for real or just trolling -__-

#27 PyroPenguin

PyroPenguin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:09 PM

give us new content already

#28 PyroPenguin

PyroPenguin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:09 PM

give us new content already

#29 Yggdrasil13

Yggdrasil13

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:16 PM

just disable allies.

#30 SonicRain

SonicRain

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:22 PM

Can you please go into my account and make the weapon I wasted too many safe to 10 certs on just to +10 to make my day, thanks.

#31 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:42 PM

Enriched Hammer?

#32 Edelynn

Edelynn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:not active

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:09 PM

Event

Raffler Returns with new prize items

Yay! new raffler prizes <3

Hopefully it's still giving KBC's as a reward. :)

#33 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:28 PM

I haven't played in years. Wasn't around in the last raffler. What is it?

#34 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:20 PM

Well Sorry for those 2 People whom I rejected their Offers for my MVP, Cant Believe someone got Bitter LOL

Also Raffle will only Last for a Week or so, How can this Reward Destroy the server? Hello?

ODA, Hopefully We Got Interesting Rewards This time.  More Activities ODA!

#35 KudanSeishirou

KudanSeishirou

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:35 PM

is the MVP summoner gonna be changed ?

#36 5416131108035252313

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:41 PM

Market flooded with KBC...so nope :D

#37 Daray

Daray

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:52 PM

1. FAWs - +9 Prices are spiralling.

Bad idea, demotivates WPE/KP usage. This is what keeps the servers online.

2. EA 6/6 Items (useful for pros, may help new players get some money as well. As long as its rare it wont matter as much. Having the rare high value item makes things exciting as well

Bad idea, horrible for the item market. Actually destroys the ingame market even more, for both the base as the enchanted versions.

3. 3x Bryns (randomly chosen by GMs - I know its stiring the pot, but low value items are boring as)

Bad idea, the random nature of a raffle shouldn't involve 7b+ items that takes months/years for guilds to make.

4. BBs - We need a whole lot more of these on the server

I'd like BBs in the raffle, but their quantity and availability need to kept in mind. BBs sink prices of gear. MvP drops are already near worthless, except for their cards.

5. Make Safe +7 certs available for raffle, give it as sets of 3 at least, and make it common. Safe +10s as well should be on offer, less common, and in single availability

A few certs wouldn't hurt the econ, but its a fine line.

6. Prize medals: 500 to 1k

Why the increase?

7. Item upgrade +1 by GM. obviously needs to be limited and rare. Will it harm the server? Will the upgrade cause overpower whatever??? This should be in the form of a +1 token that can be sold and ppl can bid for it at auction and the winner can either keep it or sell.

I'm in the middle on this one. However, this would potentially be too overpowered as a prize. Could be used in a different (less random) event.

edit: fixed quote tags

Edited by Daray, 26 January 2015 - 08:53 PM.

#38 Erydanos

Erydanos

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1159 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:53 PM

ASPD Stones

Enrich Elu/Ori 50 Box 

500 Price Medals

5 Pcs +7 SafeCerts Each Kind ( Full Reward total 15 Certs )

100 GhostChill  Reward! 

100% Success +10 Certs <------- I Think We need this on the Server 

Bakonawa Tattoo

High Enchant Giant FaceWormSkin <------ People Will be Crazy For this one!

ASPD Stones: Aren't this from the new Malangdo Costumes or from GH instance?

Enriched Elu/Ori 50 Box are in Cashshop

500 Price Medals...meh seems 'kay. (Though they can also be in Groove Packs)

+7 Certs can come in Groove Packs as guaranteed items, just wait for when it happens and go crazy buying them for 150KP

100 Ghostchill are from Bio right? This can be farmed, I think.

100% success +10 certs? Overkill, besides players do it with HD Ores

Bakonawa Tattoo? Just do the Instance.

HE Giant FaceWorm Skin...isn't it from one of the newer instances too?

Edited by Erydanos, 26 January 2015 - 08:54 PM.

#39 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:30 PM

@Erydanos

If you would know the Rewards last time, they make Reward of 20 Mora Coins which can be Farmed too, which i would like to change it.

Many Rewards before are really bad

#40 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:30 PM

@Erydanos

If you would know the Rewards last time, they make Reward of 20 Mora Coins which can be Farmed too, which i would like to change it.

Many Rewards before are really bad

#41 math95

math95

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:41 PM

Change mvp summoner pls :D (by the way it should change already in november)
Add the new cardss plssssssss
And that homun event(loyal event/update that ut feed his own) :D

#42 Omegatroid

Omegatroid

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:02 PM

How about fixing my 2 chars mvp summoner bug. I've now sent 2 support tickets. In one of them I was told my screenshot didn't show I used eden badges, I don't care about the badges I lost, I care about the fact I can't use the MvP summoner because of instance bug. That ticket was sent about 2-3 weeks ago. I sent another ticket over the weekend. I also pmed both Oda and Campitor.

I'm just asking that my 2 gxs be able to use mvp summoner. How many times do I have to ask before it's actually fixed?

#43 Fuuton

Fuuton

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2230 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:22 PM

1. FAWs - +9 Prices are spiralling.

2. EA 6/6 Items (useful for pros, may help new players get some money as well. As long as its rare it wont matter as much. Having the rare high value item makes things exciting as well

3. 3x Bryns (randomly chosen by GMs - I know its stiring the pot, but low value items are boring as)

4. BBs - We need a whole lot more of these on the server

5. Make Safe +7 certs available for raffle, give it as sets of 3 at least, and make it common. Safe +10s as well should be on offer, less common, and in single availability

6. Prize medals: 500 to 1k

7. Item upgrade +1 by GM. obviously needs to be limited and rare. Will it harm the server? Will the upgrade cause overpower whatever??? This should be in the form of a +1 token that can be sold and ppl can bid for it at auction and the winner can either keep it or sell.

Stimulate the economy. The market is sluggish as a drunk grandma who's passed out =P

Your list of suggestion will only kill the server faster. :v

this^^^
1 - no. prices are spiraling UPWARDS, finally, after having been cheap as F because the server became polluted with them last year.
2 - ridiculous. no. reserved for USRC. after that dupe which caused a serious hax on the amount of items like this, i'd make a second warp portal account JUST to double my opinion of NO.
3 - i /facefist at the idea of a freakin bryn being thrown into raffler. go eBay one. no.
4 - one of the only 3 things i agree with.
5 - one of the only 3 things i agree with.
6 - one of the only 3 things i agree with, but not so many medals at once
7 - hell no. this favors the rich hardcore. im an extremely well geared player with connections to every god item and i disagree with this hardcore. you're basically asking for a free way to take a +15 weapon and make it +20 without doing any upgrading.

#44 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:20 AM

Wonder what the new prizes from the raffler are  :p_conf:

Update Alora's Costume Box!  :p_ang:

Update the VIP MVP Summoner at Geffen :p_sleep:

Also, it's been months since I've done any Gramps turn ins and did one (low Turn In) like a few days ago and the map is still Hugel Field... think that'll change any time soon? :hmm:

Edited by dawnte, 27 January 2015 - 01:21 AM.

#45 teitoklien

teitoklien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:22 AM

Convex mirror boxes please?

#46 MintRoyale

MintRoyale

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1724 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 January 2015 - 01:48 AM

this^^^
1 - no. prices are spiraling UPWARDS, finally, after having been cheap as F because the server became polluted with them last year.
2 - ridiculous. no. reserved for USRC. after that dupe which caused a serious hax on the amount of items like this, i'd make a second warp portal account JUST to double my opinion of NO.
3 - i /facefist at the idea of a freakin bryn being thrown into raffler. go eBay one. no.
4 - one of the only 3 things i agree with.
5 - one of the only 3 things i agree with.
6 - one of the only 3 things i agree with, but not so many medals at once
7 - hell no. this favors the rich hardcore. im an extremely well geared player with connections to every god item and i disagree with this hardcore. you're basically asking for a free way to take a +15 weapon and make it +20 without doing any upgrading.

if you feel like i care about you facefisting your head to the moon you got another thing coming. like i said, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, either way at the end of the day just cos you and i agree or disagree does not mean things will happen or not happen.

1. FAW is pretty much the only common gear that is somewhat useful to the the masses. the rich already have it in droves, the poor are the ones struggling to get something. this will benefit the poor more. personally i lose money with this but i'd rather new players have a bit more fun and get on board.

2. not everyone cares about USRC. Also there is a lifespan to all weapons anyway, sooner or later they WILL be superseded by others. The effect will not be catastrophic, and as time passes the effects will be less. Duping was a problem before, but thats got nothing to do with the items existing in multiples.If they wanted to dupe it would happen irregardless whether there is 1 EA12 HF or 20. this may irritate some people cos they feel they are entitled to someone cos they attend a competition.

3. Its not a 1.0. Bryns are monopolized atm. Break the monopoly.

6. 1000 is not a lot, considering it is level 175 cap now and that is gonna get you nowhere unless your char is low level, and benefiting the poor and low level is what i am hoping for. prize medals are better than the janeway drama that has been happening for b*ts

7. fuggin doomsday sayers eh? like i said, gms can control the numbers available. rare = expensive = unlikely for one person to hold on the them all. +20 you say? lets say a +1 token gets auctioned and goes for 10b, your really telling me someone gonna pay 60b for a gear that will sooner or later be superseded? armor will get out of date. weapons will get out of date.

i'd give you some examples

1. ages ago prerenewal, knights soloed mvps with pierce and +9 Full Plate [1] was godlike to make when no enriched was there and full plate [1] was hard to obtain. Its worthless now.

2. stone buckler set used to be useful, worth nothing now

3. 4x composite bows used to be the end game weap for archer class, no longer

4. valk shoes used to be best for champs, no longer

5. more recently, Urs Greaves 400 sp was good for DB, temp dex boots are taking over

no matter how you argue, these things will not change =)

Edited by MintRoyale, 27 January 2015 - 02:00 AM.

#47 alerit

alerit

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts
  • LocationMèxico
  • Server:chaos

Posted 27 January 2015 - 02:58 AM

just disable allies.

Like 1+

#48 Bronx

Bronx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 943 posts
  • LocationPiscataway, NJ

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:13 AM

I agree with the horny dog on this one. People on this forum only care about changes when it directly affects them. Everyone is so greedy and selfish on this server it's sickening.

Put godlike prizes in the raffle to entice people to pump all their zeny into it. That's the idea. Not, put somewhat good prizes in it so maybe people with 20+ billion zeny might feel like dropping 1 bil just for luls. The point is to give you a reason to blow a sizeable portion of your zeny. The better the prize, the more people will try to win.

I personally wouldn't mind sharing the wealth so to speak. I'm not a bagel. Some might say the server will die due to OP prizes, but I don't think that's the case. We have many other reasons for server population drop off, but they're for reasons that benefit a few, not the general population. Putting prizes like FAW in the raffel or even Bryns, isn't life threatening. Trust me, I have abs.

Edited by Bronx, 27 January 2015 - 03:18 AM.

#49 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:48 AM

I agree with the horny dog on this one. People on this forum only care about changes when it directly affects them. Everyone is so greedy and selfish on this server it's sickening.

Put godlike prizes in the raffle to entice people to pump all their zeny into it. That's the idea. Not, put somewhat good prizes in it so maybe people with 20+ billion zeny might feel like dropping 1 bil just for luls. The point is to give you a reason to blow a sizeable portion of your zeny. The better the prize, the more people will try to win.

I personally wouldn't mind sharing the wealth so to speak. I'm not a bagel. Some might say the server will die due to OP prizes, but I don't think that's the case. We have many other reasons for server population drop off, but they're for reasons that benefit a few, not the general population. Putting prizes like FAW in the raffel or even Bryns, isn't life threatening. Trust me, I have abs.

It's happening in idRO, where everyone owns FAW and lol good luck even no one buying it when someone just troll and putting 1m in vending because he has 100 pieces of it in storage, even if he spent like 10 bil for it (because the junk items also stupid like yggdrasils)

It's good zeny sinker yes, but it still should get reasonable items that doesn't make rare items become too many. Also don't think zeny seller will be in peaceful, there is black market website for iRO as well, getting banned is just nothing for them...

#50 RecaIIer

RecaIIer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1227 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 04:02 AM

I Definitely Agree To Bronx,

Besides Rafle is only for a Week or so?  ........why not make it Very Exciting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users