Asgard Training Village Mk. I - Page 3 - Classic Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Asgard Training Village Mk. I

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#51 Kebtung

Kebtung

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members - No Sig
  • 959 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:19 PM

You know like 90% of all posts in the maint thread don't get CM responses right? Yours, mine, Xellie's and everyone elses. People have had to repost and quote themselves for months to get things done before.

Hell I made a gigantic list thread specifically for them to reference and they still haven't acknowledged its existence. Xellie's made countless posts and threads detailing various issues and I'd say more than half of them never got a nod from Oda or Camp.

That really makes me feel better. Thank you.

#52 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:both.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:43 PM

Ok, Everything is ALMOST set... the Ranged weapon dealer is missing a Rolling Stone [1], Katars should go, Spears could be there, along with Maces. Hunter Bow should go as well. Well, if ya still want to sell advanced weapons like Katars, Instruments, aforementioned Hunter Bow, Whips, a Book, and maybe a Flamberge and a Claymore, maybe another Dealer NPC spec'd in 2nd Job gear.

Simplified list:
add in:
Rolling Stone [1]
Cinquedea [1]
Kindle Dagger
Obsidian Dagger
Fisherman's Dagger
Jujube Dagger
Asura [2]
Town Sword [1]
Rapier [2]
Scimiter [2]
Ring Pommel Saber [2]
Tsurugi [1]
Haedonggum [1]
Saber [2]
Javelin [3]
Spear [3]
Pike [3]
Guisarme [2]
Glave [2]
Trident [2]
Hallberd [1]
Lance
Club [3]
Mace [3]
Smasher [2]
Flail [2]
Morning Star [1]
Sword Mace
Chain [2]
Stunner

Shield
Mirror Shield
Boots
Manteau
Full Plate
Silk Robe
Silver Robe
Thief Clothes
Tights
Scapulare
Saint's Robe
Novice Brestplate [1]
Super Novice Hat
Novice Shoes [1]
Novice Shield [1]
Novice Manteau [1]

2nd Job gear dealer:
Hunter Bow
Flamberge
Claymore
Waghnak [3]
Knuckle Dusters [2]
Studded Knuckles [2]
Fist
Claw [1]
Finger [1]
Jur [2]
Katar [1]
Jamadhar
Book [3]
Violin [3]
Mandolin [2]
Lute [2]
Harp [1]
Gumoongoh [1]
Guitar
Rope [3]
Whip [2]
Wire Whip [2]
Tail Whip
Whip [1]
Rante Whip
Greaves
Legion Plate

#53 5884131111220910407

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIn a deep cave.........
  • Server:IRO Classic & Renewal

Posted 04 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

Ok, will try to add the gun vendor for next week, what other NPCs do we need added right away? (Very short week next week due to the holiday and company founding day on Friday) 

I see ya added the 1st class NPCs this week along with nice BG music for Asgard Village but do ya got any plans to add Extended Class NPCs next week or soon?  :questionmark:  :p_conf: ................... :p_err:

I plan to make a Gunslinger, Ninja and a Master as other players would like a Soul Linker and would make it easier and quicker for us all that use extended classes to have Extended Class NPCs like ya did on Renewal so can add 3 more NPCs on the Asgard Village (For Gunslinger, Ninja & TaeKwon...) using the Extended Class NPCs from Criatura Academy Training Grounds on Renewal like...........

her for an example for TaeKwon....... zksbkk.gif  ( :p_love: Her sprite is too kawaiish!! )

:hmm: Now if I were to add Extended Class NPCs, I think a good spot would be ether by the house where ya plan to add the Drink Vendor or the house below since adding them on the left side of Asgard Village would make it look a bit too crowded .....

For the meantime I can start on my merchant since the 1st Class NPCs are added and hope ya keep the Jumping Quest on Classic going until at least 3 weeks after ya add the Extended Class NPCs... 

Edited by 5884131111220910407, 04 March 2015 - 06:32 PM.

#54 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10260 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:31 AM

I see ya added the 1st class NPCs this week along with nice BG music for Asgard Village but do ya got any plans to add Extended Class NPCs next week or soon?  :questionmark:  :p_conf: ................... :p_err:

I plan to make a Gunslinger, Ninja and a Master as other players would like a Soul Linker and would make it easier and quicker for us all that use extended classes to have Extended Class NPCs like ya did on Renewal so can add 3 more NPCs on the Asgard Village (For Gunslinger, Ninja & TaeKwon...) using the Extended Class NPCs from Criatura Academy Training Grounds on Renewal like...........

her for an example for TaeKwon....... zksbkk.gif  ( :p_love: Her sprite is too kawaiish!! )

:hmm: Now if I were to add Extended Class NPCs, I think a good spot would be ether by the house where ya plan to add the Drink Vendor or the house below since adding them on the left side of Asgard Village would make it look a bit too crowded .....

For the meantime I can start on my merchant since the 1st Class NPCs are added and hope ya keep the Jumping Quest on Classic going until at least 3 weeks after ya add the Extended Class NPCs... 

On classic we're limited in what NPCs we are able to use. Like with monsters, we can repurpose unused NPCs with Renewal sprites but there are very few NPCs to go around. I will work on expanding Asgard further with expanded class warper NPCs next week.

#55 5884131111220910407

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIn a deep cave.........
  • Server:IRO Classic & Renewal

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:39 AM

On classic we're limited in what NPCs we are able to use. Like with monsters, we can repurpose unused NPCs with Renewal sprites but there are very few NPCs to go around. I will work on expanding Asgard further with expanded class warper NPCs next week.

Guessing this sprite -------> zksbkk.gif is not in classic as well as the unused ones too?  :p_sad:............... If so then I understand bro..... Use whatever ya got best for the Extended Class NPCs..... :no1: 

(Still prefers the TaeKwon Girl Sprite I suggested if possible...... If not then maybe another TaeKwon Girl NPC sprite to use if there's another kawaiish one..... )

Edited by 5884131111220910407, 09 March 2015 - 08:54 PM.

#56 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:54 AM

Ok, Everything is ALMOST set... the Ranged weapon dealer is missing a Rolling Stone [1], Katars should go, Spears could be there, along with Maces. Hunter Bow should go as well. Well, if ya still want to sell advanced weapons like Katars, Instruments, aforementioned Hunter Bow, Whips, a Book, and maybe a Flamberge and a Claymore, maybe another Dealer NPC spec'd in 2nd Job gear.

Simplified list:
add in:
-snip-

Asgard is supposed to be a "newbie" area. Don't really need all that, imo.

What would help, is if the drop rates on certain gear to be raised, like Xellie suggested. Having vital gear that drops at or below card rates isn't fun to hunt... for days on end... x.x

#57 jenkat

jenkat

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Classic

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

Forgive me for missing the obvious, I've only skimmed the thread with a migraine; but is this city accessible to existing characters or only newly-created ones?

#58 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:24 PM

Forgive me for missing the obvious, I've only skimmed the thread with a migraine; but is this city accessible to existing characters or only newly-created ones?

Anyone can go there. Just talk to one of the Valkyries called Asgard Teleporter.

#59 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:32 PM

Anyone can go there. Just talk to one of the Valkyries called Asgard Teleporter.

That gave me idea for a alt char name :D thanks lol!  :p_devil:

Edited by Phil, 10 March 2015 - 02:46 PM.

#60 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10260 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:49 PM

This week we're adding the expanded class warpers and some improvements to Janeway. 

#61 Skyelover

Skyelover

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

When will quest level 70-95 be put in?

#62 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10260 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:28 AM

When will quest level 70-95 be put in?

We have to get the first part of the Janeway quests working properly as a starting point for new players before we should expand. 

#63 Quanta

Quanta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Server:Chaos/Loki

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:42 AM

So it's been 2 months. Does this mean Janeway's a long-term thing for Classic like the exp bonus?

#64 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10260 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 March 2015 - 03:10 PM

So it's been 2 months. Does this mean Janeway's a long-term thing for Classic like the exp bonus?

Janeway's going to be in for a while. We want to get Classic's user numbers increased and have Janeway act as a bridge to help get new players leveled up while we work on putting better training grounds, and other newbie quests/dungeons/equipment in place in the meantime. 

#65 onlyinca

onlyinca

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • Server:Chos. Loki

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:54 PM

can we get a asard warping assistance in Einbech, the mining village next the to Kafra

#66 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 08:55 PM

can we get a asard warping assistance in Einbech, the mining village next the to Kafra

EDIT- I just reread what you were asking. Sorry I misunderstood the first time around. lol

Edited by belld1711, 15 March 2015 - 10:08 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users