Help with ME archbishop stats? =( VIT or DEX? - Page 2 - Acolyte Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help with ME archbishop stats? =( VIT or DEX?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yo Momma Booty

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:52 AM

Main ME priest goal the right Bishops are focused.

Do you want to have highest obtainable damage?

Or do you want to tank and kill the biggest mob possible solo?

Im going for latter 

Final stats

100-120 Int

80 -120 vit

Dex just enough to not die to insane mobs

Luck  80-120

Use calculator for determining required defensive / vs mattack requirement

what a necro ._.

and no, an AB don't need that much luk, what are we playing, Crit-build Battle AB? no, for god sake.

77 luk is enough for AA card and more wouldn't do any good either. 

#27 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:02 PM

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1870/

A necromancer is a monster that you can ME.

I hope your INT/ and IQ are both above 100 cause i'm having my doubts.

If you don't realize how useful high luck is on a non battle where do I start.  

lets take my 350 luck with gloria and lucky day plus my 120 to start.

Thats 35% perfect doge.  hmm  i thought 1/3 hits negated was a good thing on a MOBBING ME priest.

Its 115  extra Magic attack.  Hmm how could that be useful well your heal and ME damage will go up a lot I promise.

Sheep hat + Ledger of Death + wraith dead card

= you curse and coma them and they can not curse or coma u

I apologize if all this makes no sense  I don't mind being the only one to see its benefit

Edited by behemothjr, 21 July 2015 - 12:03 PM.

#28 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:04 PM

good luck with your build, I hope you have manners, aside from so call "IQ" 

#29 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 21 July 2015 - 12:45 PM

It was a joke I would never truly base someone's intelligence off one reply.

Also if you look at original priests bonus stats Luck is actually the highest.  

http://www.playragna...bonus.aspx?c=13

I took this information and interpreted as luck is probably very useful to us.

Regardless of fact that they should really revise Arch bishop bonus 0 luck is just wrong from my point of view

Now if you look at Arch Bishop we get 0 luck bonus which might be interpreted as it's not a very good stat.

If I was in charge it would be 10 at job 60 now you only would need 110 base to hit 150 without lucky day or 350 with.  I will also put information contained in this post in suggestion forum right away.

I think lucky day goes soo well with ME priest.  It activates while u take lots of mob hits and when u hit lots of things with ME.  Thus enabling us to have control on  it's activation quite nicely. I also hope if my chewing gum in mouth and lucky day are active nameless will become my new gravy train.

#30 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:10 PM

LUK is good and useful, but 120 base is too much. You're much better off spending that on other stats to get a more balanced build. LUK is mostly a secondary / tertiary stat.

Perfect Dodge is good too, but like all types of %-type defense, it's most useful when stacking a lot of it (60% or more). Actual neutral reduction tends to work a bit better too, with more gradual damage instead of sudden spikes of damage.

Job bonuses tend to be pretty random. There really isn't anything to "interpret" from them.

Runaway Magic will always beat Lucky Day for ME damage. But there could be certain situational uses for both.

Anyway, there's no point necro-ing this thread. The questions were answered and if anyone has new questions, they could create a new thread instead of necro-ing this one.

#31 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 21 July 2015 - 03:19 PM

Ok let me repeat myself cause obviously if you are going to criticize could you try being right.

You can have your run away magic.  Lol did u not read Xellie post on how it hurt her Sp so much it was pretty much garbage.  Yah losing sp at a retarded rate is better than no penalty to lucky day with treasure boxes on top.

You must be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo inside a box you forgot to leave a window to see right from wrong.

There are 2 types of ME priests.  The Offensive only kind that probably need a tank and only care about their Offensive ME Damage they have no defense and I could kill them with Baby Ben.  And the good kind  the ones that solo mobs of 10 plus monsters cause they know how to work their build right and 1 ME cast/ mob.

You also must think that the right priest Has 1 set of gear and that's it.  Um  I think this is worst type of priest.  Your gear should be situational. How's this for pretty much 100 % perfect doge will we still need orleans /phen ??? maybe but not as much.

Mass silence it could be  your new bestie  :)

Hat 

+7 Shrine Maiden  

Mid gear the 3%  PD one or Grand Peco Peco Sunglasses if you didn't learn gloria.

Chewing gum

Weapon any 2-4 slots with fur seal, Little Fatum (Your ME can Silence) optional lunatic + lunatic  =  Card set +2% more PD

Shield  Hoderemlin maybe it will activate.  = 30 % PD

Muffler um +10 valk manteau  I say noxious but for you waste ur money go ray. +25% more PD

Shoes lucky day = 20% more PD

Acessory 2  1 silver smith yoyo,  1 Alchemist glove yoyo  =10% PD

Total 3+2+30+25+20+10+ luck/10

Total Perfect doge   100%

Edited by behemothjr, 21 July 2015 - 04:39 PM.

#32 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:33 AM

But there could be certain situational uses for both.

P.Dodge is fun and all, but in terms of functional use, that's a different story. There are very little situations where you will ONLY encounter regular physical attacks. Monsters / MVPs use many elemental skills. Plus you are not going to sacrifice a lot of other precious gear slots / card slots just so you will have full p.dodge. You'd have no other damage boosting, cast reduction, etc. gears on.

I don't get what the point of your post or any of your other posts is. If you want to get advice or get people to critique your build? Or just posting for the sake of posting?

If you want to make a "guide", then you can do so on a post of its own in a proper guide format.

#33 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 22 July 2015 - 09:55 AM

I was stating the stats for most useful ME priest possible with included recommended gears

How a real ME priest obtains DPS  Cast ME than start spamming judex have gear set to reflect  damage and trigger Grand Coss Fireball and venom splasher 10 

I am not box build type and am very glad I thought others should weigh both vs their needs

I created the baby bishop guide but will use my full job 70 trans and make a regular FS guide. It's going to be called full support self included bishop build.  yes you are going to be support to the full T.

But you can skonz MVP even

non undead/non shadow monsters but i say only if drops make it worth your while.

Edited by behemothjr, 22 July 2015 - 10:28 AM.

#34 ZeAlpaca

ZeAlpaca

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:11 AM

can you ask someone who speaks and writes english better to write your guide? Having a hard time to decipher that.

#35 behemothjr

behemothjr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationottawa canada

Posted 22 July 2015 - 10:30 AM

Formatting is a in the box build specialty.  Do you want me to edit it in word and put nice tables and formatting.  Really u should pick out what works for u trust me my DPS will outdo yours,  I can MVP and Kill anything just not always as fast and cause my ME is OP I just killed every monster in OLD GH that you can with ME  in one standard 5 wave ME.  waiting for old GH :)  imma kill those monsters in one full ME and than set my gear to reflect anything that works.

lucky day makes TU 3 : RES 4 non boss undead  god

Edited by behemothjr, 22 July 2015 - 02:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users