[Archived]International Ragnarok Online welcomes the Philippines! *Update 4/23* - Page 148 - Ragnarok subforum archives - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Archived]International Ragnarok Online welcomes the Philippines! *Update 4/23*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3727 replies to this topic

#3676 pRODeku

pRODeku

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Thor

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:10 AM

Is intimacy of pets/homun in Thor bugged?

I had my Rice Ball pet eat at Neutral hunger and it became Cordial from Loyal. I returned it into egg because it might leave. :wah:

#3677 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 05:35 AM

Just picture Thor for now a very bugged server.. For now keep them always in egg form, for some they lose the pet altogether on warping on other maps. Chaos also has some problems on pets in instances.

#3678 Accelolita

Accelolita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAcademy City
  • Server:iRO Thor and Chaos

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:00 AM

what level are you? did you talk to Ur first? Thor is also very buggy so it might be a server side problem so who knows.

The levels of the characters I tested this from is... well, their levels vary actually, from being around level 70-ish to level 100+. What actually happened, if I still remember correctly, is that, when pRO Server still exists, I already took the Eden Equipment Quests from Ur, so that means I already have the quest in my Quest List, but it would seem I wasn't able to finish it that time, and remained that way until pRO ceased operations and I migrated my characters here.

Now, every time I talk to Ur, he just tells me to go to the NPC related to the quest that has been already assigned to my specific character while pRO still exists. 

Oh and my other low level characters as well, who has still yet to complete the Eden Equipment Quest given by Boya, are experiencing the same problem.

Also, as for my level 100, he should be doing the Ice Dungeon quest right? Assuming I talked to Ur and accepted the Eden Group Equipment quest when I am already around level 90+, but the thing is, he just directs me to the NPC which is at the south of Einbroch, and that quest is usually assigned to characters who has yet to reach level 90-ish if memory serves me right. D:

Well, I hope once things settle down on Thor, this quest problem, along with the Skill Quest problems other people are having will be fixed as well.  DX

EDIT:

Also, may I ask, I have been browsing the internet and wind up getting into various Ragnarok-related forums and blogs... I kept on seeing NPC Illustrations (you know, when you talk to an NPC and an image of them shows up), that I have never seen before in-game! D:

Some of them are illustrations of NPC that are related to the 3rd Job Quests... I tried checking it out in-game but... they're just not there at all. D:

Also, illustrations of the Third Job class NPCs who gives you quests located in the Eden Group, the room which is near the Equipment/Storage room (where you get the Eden Equipment Rewards).

Here are some of them:

Spoiler

YEAAAAHH... LIEK... I WANT-- NEED THESE ILLUSTRATIONS TO SHOW UP IN-GAME HAHAHA!

Some of the forums I visited which showed these illustrations, such as those for the Third Job Class Quests, are already years old... so I find it kinda impossible for these to not be implemented to this server at this present time.

S-so yeah... anyone have any idea on why I cannot see these illustrations in-game? DX Or am I missing some sort of patch that I have to DL in order for them to show up?

Edited by Accelolita, 12 June 2015 - 10:42 AM.

#3679 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:31 AM

yeah sounds like an issue resulting from your taking eden quests while on pRO and it not recognizing that fact on Thor.

#3680 Accelolita

Accelolita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAcademy City

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:41 AM

yeah sounds like an issue resulting from your taking eden quests while on pRO and it not recognizing that fact on Thor.

I see, but is it still possible to be fixed? 

I find myself needing those equipment for my other characters that I don't really plan on spending too much on, so that they somehow survive going from place to place and all that. DX

Oh, also, edited my post above and added some additional questions. XD

#3681 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 11:05 AM

probably would require the GMs to manually tweak your character and/or reset the quest flag.

as far as the in game character designs, most of them look like the illustrations of the various npcs you talk to when picking up the eden 100+ quests. http://irowiki.org/w...s#Level_100-110

the sura looks like Gelkah, wanderer looks like Aigu, and the last one looks like Mingmin (she's an alch though so art looks a little off) However, these are not in game afaik, but I haven't gone through those quests in quite some time.

Gelkah: EDENGelkah.png
Mingmin: EdenMingmin.png
Aigu: can't readily find a picture of her on her own on the interwebs, so here's a smaller picture showing the entire map all these guys are on. Aigu is bottom left:

new-Eden-Turns-ins.png

the maestro New Oz is in; he is one of the npcs that you talk to in order to complete some of the eclage dailies (for splendide coins). he is located on the 3rd floor of eclage tower.

http://irowiki.org/w...ge_Daily_Quests

Edited by Necrohealiac, 12 June 2015 - 11:09 AM.

#3682 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 12 June 2015 - 08:58 PM

Sir sorry for being off topic but I'd like to ask

....Is there anything I can do with my account right now?

Thing is, a certain post by sir Oda told us to create a novice and leave it be to be investigated by july 1 for a chance to return our lost items (#fallen500), I've already deleted half of my chars in a certain account and I still can't create a new char, any solutions for this sirs? I'd refrein from posting an SS if possible but if necessary I shall, thanks good day and more power

#3683 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:34 PM

well if your account has 9+ chars then you cannot create anything new there. that's something you need to raise with Oda when he's back in the office. you're not the only one; i'd say many of the people who migrated over have well exceeded the 9 char limit on their accounts.

honestly i would hold off on deleting any chars if you're 9+ slots.

#3684 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:37 PM

You can only create 3 characters per account. You need to be VIP to have access to the other 6 slots though. If you have already deleted your fallen character it be hard to get them since you need their names for applying for item restoration for the fallen character. I have 1 fallen character and can't create a novice since I have 9/9 character line up the max for 1 account.

#3685 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:45 PM

I think most characters that have fallen characters are now having a VIP now so that maybe they can create the characters there. The problem is IF the account has already got more than 9 characters.

#3686 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:46 PM

well yeah since you guys could have theoretically ended up with like ~30 chars on one account...

#3687 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:13 PM

Having exceeded the max 9/9 character line up might create problems in the future though.

#3688 ShishieYo

ShishieYo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationProntera (94, 52)
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:56 AM

Having exceeded the max 9/9 character line up might create problems in the future though.

:omg: Noooo! I have 18 characters in my main account. :heh: I originally have 10, then I created an additional 8 novice characters as placeholder for my 8 fallen500 chars. :heh:

#3689 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:11 AM

Is it 1fallen per 1 novice? Oda didn't specify though since last time I check a novice can have items over it's weight limit since it's the Gm who would put the recovered items. Don't panic though since maybe in the future kro might expand the number of characters to be created in 1 account.

Edited by UpgradeAlpha, 13 June 2015 - 02:15 AM.

#3690 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 13 June 2015 - 02:13 AM

I'd trying going VIP in 30 mins or so, the one's I deleted weren't fallen but rather chars I got when I was still a child  :heh:  10 year old  characters that were left @first jobs,

trust me I almost cried losing 'em xD

#3691 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts
  • Server:slightly Ok THOR

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:59 AM

No it's not, It's intended to have 18 slots in the first place. As they did merging of different characters of different servers in pRO respectively into one account during migration

#3692 tamagotchi3890

tamagotchi3890

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 04:34 AM

The character is automatically arrange when you delete your character once.

For instance, you have 12 characters and have 3 available slots. If you delete one of your characters, then the available slots will automatically be removed and you currently have 11 characters and no more available slot. If you add one character in available slot, then you will have 13 character and 2 available slots.

Edited by tamagotchi3890, 13 June 2015 - 04:34 AM.

#3693 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

No it's not, It's intended to have 18 slots in the first place. As they did merging of different characters of different servers in pRO respectively into one account during migration

Yes it's 18 slot for migrated account, but a normal account here like a newly created one has only 9/9 at max which is kinda normal. Just watching out for errors coming with having too much characters on an account though.

#3694 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 05:00 PM

Which account would error? What error? Why would it error? Having many slots is like a perma/default effect on Thor since all accounts are migrated. If that error you'd preempting would happen, I'm sure WP will inform us if its ok of having these many slots or not in time or that would be a disaster

Edited by indigensDeo, 13 June 2015 - 05:03 PM.

#3695 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:25 PM

What I ment was an unforeseen error. It did happened though on Chaos through migrated accounts from other countrys having more than 15 characters.

#3696 indigensDeo

indigensDeo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 08:24 PM

oh i see, kindly elaborate the error

#3697 UpgradeAlpha

UpgradeAlpha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 09:04 PM

I can't remember the specifics but it had to with the party system though after creating it.

#3698 Accelolita

Accelolita

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationAcademy City

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:50 AM

probably would require the GMs to manually tweak your character and/or reset the quest flag.

as far as the in game character designs, most of them look like the illustrations of the various npcs you talk to when picking up the eden 100+ quests. http://irowiki.org/w...s#Level_100-110

the sura looks like Gelkah, wanderer looks like Aigu, and the last one looks like Mingmin (she's an alch though so art looks a little off) However, these are not in game afaik, but I haven't gone through those quests in quite some time.

Gelkah: EDENGelkah.png
Mingmin: EdenMingmin.png
Aigu: can't readily find a picture of her on her own on the interwebs, so here's a smaller picture showing the entire map all these guys are on. Aigu is bottom left:

new-Eden-Turns-ins.png

the maestro New Oz is in; he is one of the npcs that you talk to in order to complete some of the eclage dailies (for splendide coins). he is located on the 3rd floor of eclage tower.

http://irowiki.org/w...ge_Daily_Quests

Oh thanks for these info as well, though it seems I still have to level up some more to get to the new maps on the latest episodes. DX

Still, I also hope they would implement the NPC portraits of those NPCs in Eden hahahaha. It seems, from what I saw in the screenshot, jRO already has them. D:

#3699 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:15 AM

well jRO kind of owns Gravity so they can get whatever they want whenever they want :P

#3700 Jeneeus

Jeneeus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2163 posts
  • LocationEden Kitchen
  • Server:Anti-Chaos

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:58 PM

In speaking of portrait, I realized that the Malaya's Kafra doesn't have a portrait here but there is one before in pRO. :heh:

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users