Sorcerer: Caster-Support or Spell Fist? - Page 2 - Mage Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Sorcerer: Caster-Support or Spell Fist?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#26 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:40 AM

There is actually a second 99 Sage (thanks, Janeway) sitting on the alt account that could be a Hindsight/Spell Fist if I really need to scratch the itch.  I've committed to a standard build.

Now the Sorcerer is  99/30 (stacked TI's and bounties, yay).  Grabbed Diamond Dust and Psychic Wave immediately.  With 19 points left to spend, I'm thinking:  Earth Grave 5, Varetyr Spear 5, Striking 5, Analyze 1, Warmer 3.  The next points will inch toward Agni 2 in order to get Fire Psychic Wave, and other summons/Insignias.

I hear mixed things about Extreme Vacuum, but it seems like a pretty powerful mobbing tool.  Should I get that sooner than later, or stick to getting Summons/Insignias first?

Can you tell me what quest you stack, sorry to disturb your post, but im wanna know since im gonna soon reborn my Wizard and i could use a huge push when making him a high mage and also do it like you did when changing to warlock.

#27 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 August 2015 - 06:49 AM

Can you tell me what quest you stack, sorry to disturb your post, but im wanna know since im gonna soon reborn my Wizard and i could use a huge push when making him a high mage and also do it like you did when changing to warlock.

He/She was talking about when Jumping Janeway was around, she's not around right now she's an event npc that gives u huge exp leaps for some quests to kill mobs.  

#28 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:23 AM

He/She was talking about when Jumping Janeway was around, she's not around right now she's an event npc that gives u huge exp leaps for some quests to kill mobs.  

I think he is refering to the quest boards, they do the quest and hold to them until he rebirths or goes third job to get huge amounts of exp and i want to know what boards he stacks, if he meant that.

#29 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 August 2015 - 11:32 AM

I think he is refering to the quest boards, they do the quest and hold to them until he rebirths or goes third job to get huge amounts of exp and i want to know what boards he stacks, if he meant that.

you have to make sure you do not pass the level limit of those boards though or you wont be able to turn them in because it will not let you talk to it without saying you're too high in level

#30 Sewasan

Sewasan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1195 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 09:04 AM

guys, this post is from 6 months ago, lol, make a new one

#31 Zherot

Zherot

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 26 August 2015 - 10:17 AM

guys, this post is from 6 months ago, lol, make a new one

Didnt knew, i mean it was on the first page lol and not even on the bottom of it.

#32 jimkeecn

jimkeecn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 03 April 2016 - 04:11 AM

my sorc currently 164 / 40. i wanna go for spellfist once i hit 175 for purely mvping(faceworm or bios) or ET. but i have never use spell fist before. what kind of skills and gears do i need to use??? without mvp card, can i do 200k damage for 1 spellfist level 5 with proper gears?? im currently is full matk build. will it helps later if I transfer to spellfist build?

sorry for so many questions

i would be appreciate if you can answer me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users