2 replies to this topic

#1 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:09 PM

Welcome to the new home of Creative Conventions, now known as Creative Chat!

Share anything and everything creative relating to RO2 here. We want to see your artwork, crafts, fanfics, and costumes! If it's something you've made and relates to the game, post it!

You can join in on a stickied thread or make a new one to share what you've made with us. 

We like to feature your work on our social media or blog, so keep your eye out for community creative highlights !  :no1:

#2 SpawnXD

SpawnXD

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:02 PM

How can I post a question to be answered at a town hall? 

Or simply receive a response

#3 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 03 August 2016 - 09:41 PM

How can I post a question to be answered at a town hall? 

Or simply receive a response

Questions for town halls can usually be posted at the respective threads. The next one (August) hasn't been posted yet, so keep an eye out on the Events subforum. Based on past Town Halls, the respective Town Hall thread should be posted around the 2nd or 3rd week of the month. May, June, July were posted on 16th, 20th, and 15th of their respective months.

For simpler, general questions that you think the community can answer, you can post in the Community Chat subforum.

For account related questions, generally you would need to file a ticket with Warpportal Support, as that contains personal information/account details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users