Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread for 2/24 - Page 2 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Q&A Thread for 2/24

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
66 replies to this topic

#26 kingarthur6687

kingarthur6687

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1877 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:44 AM

Would it be possible for the Chocolate Recipe items (eg: "Hand-made Chocolate Recipe", "Chocolate Drink Recipe") that we get from the Valentine's Day quest to be changed from character- to account-bound? These items are one-timers as far as I can tell, and I want to stash them somewhere without them encroaching upon the max item count limit that characters have regardless of current/total weight.

Also semi-related, the text for the "Febuary Sweets" cookbook that we get from the Valentine's Day is complete gibberish. Would appreciate something legible. =p

Edited by kingarthur6687, 23 February 2015 - 02:47 AM.

#27 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 February 2015 - 05:12 AM

oh wow, they're even character bound? that's pretty rough

#28 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Taking a break

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:07 AM

Hmmm you're supposed to give them to your significant other, so them being char or even account bound is stupid, and goes against the items' purpose itself.

+1 to fixing Valentine's Day quest

#29 Correy

Correy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Server:iRO

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:51 AM

Will you lift the 190 aspd cap on Kagerou/Oboro/Rebellion? It should be 193 like all other classes (I believe kRO finally fixed this)...don't gimp the rebellion class and turn players off to it before it's even released in the game make it equal or at least able to compete with the rest of the classes...and if kRO did fix this theres no reason we need to wait a year to get the aspd cap equal with 3rd classes. They're basicly on the same level anyways being able to reach 150 and 160 when the 193 cap was available for 150 3rd classes.

Guess all classes are 193 aspd after base 99?

Will Kagerou/Oboro/Rebellion gain the ability to equip Stat Temporal Boots upon the Rebellion update? And can you give any details about the wild west event gears?

Also will Enriched hammer be coming back soon? His hammer is aching for some refining. ;__;7

Enriched Hammer is in maybe once a month or so check the maintenance notes each week. 

Edited by Oda, 24 February 2015 - 08:39 AM.

#30 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:05 PM

Will you lift the 190 aspd cap on Kagerou/Oboro/Rebellion? It should be 193 like all other classes (I believe kRO finally fixed this)...don't gimp the rebellion class and turn players off to it before it's even released in the game make it equal or at least able to compete with the rest of the classes...and if kRO did fix this theres no reason we need to wait a year to get the aspd cap equal with 3rd classes. They're basicly on the same level anyways being able to reach 150 and 160 when the 193 cap was available for 150 3rd classes.

Will Kagerou/Oboro/Rebellion gain the ability to equip Stat Temporal Boots upon the Rebellion update? And can you give any details about the wild west event gears?

Also will Enriched hammer be coming back soon? His hammer is aching for some refining. ;__;7

You shouldn't get so loud/angry when you have nothing to back up your claim. it makes you look stupid when you're wrong.

Spoiler

#31 Correy

Correy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:20 PM

It's good to know they fixed it already on iRO that is seriously great news. I didn't know. Sorry.

#32 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:28 PM

Regarding your other question(s), Kagerou/Oboro are "second Job" not 3rd, so the "3rd job only" gear like the time boots intentionally doesn't work on K/O or Rebellion. kRO has no intention of changing that either to my knowledge. The weapons were detailed in a thread on this forum, a cursory search may find the thread. The weapons, in general, add a lot of ATK power and card slots to the class, so they'll be very much appreciated by gunslinger players. Some gear was intentionally opened up to K/O and Rebellion, such as the Advanced Variant Shoes [1], which were formerly "transcendent or higher" before gaining the slot, but were downgraded to "2nd job or higher" when enhanced. This made them equippable by K/O, which was finally a 2nd job instead of a 1st (gunslinger is a 1st job). You can get very high aspd without the time boots, as you can see from my screen cap, I'm not even wearing an aspd headgear, nor do I have max AGI or priest buffs. Expanded classes are "challenge" classes, if you want to do impressive things with them, you have to be up to the challenge, such as high end gear like I have in that screen cap.

Edited by Jaye, 23 February 2015 - 07:33 PM.

#33 Correy

Correy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 460 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:37 PM

As long as it's confirmed by your screenshot I have no qualms about it. :)

It's just 190 was still the cap on ninja/gunslinger so I was very worried. x__x

Bummer on the temporal boots...

#34 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:38 PM

You have to be level 100 or higher to have your 193 aspd cap; even a level 99 Guillotine Cross is capped at 190 aspd.

#35 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:00 PM

I'll be answering questions asked in this thread by editing in red text. We're doing a town hall meeting on Classic tomorrow so we won't be able to focus on thread questions during the live show.

#36 Franchu1991

Franchu1991

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Taking a break

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:44 PM

You already replied that Headgear quest from Valentine's Event will give a reward at the same time you get the headgear.

1/ What happens to those who already have their headgear, and those who converted it into the golden version?

2/What happens with the repeatable quest, and Chocolat's Solo Group quest, and those who already completed it?

Thanks

#37 StephenCarl

StephenCarl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Server:Chaos / Thor

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:09 AM

REGARDING THE MIGRATION PROCESS:

how about those supplies like gems, elemental catalysts, ammunitions, coating bottles and bombs, will they be deleted regardless of quantity?

if costumes that came from the eggs are excluded, can we carry over the costumes received on other methods like events or purchase rewards?

#38 JemNaunnt

JemNaunnt

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:iRO Thor (from pRO Valk)

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:29 AM

Q1: What will happen to the regular cards compounded to our gears that we'll not be able to transfer to the new server? Are they going to disappear together with the gears?

Q2: How about these new additional hairstyles we have in pRO? Do we have to change our hairstyles before migration to avoid any errors? (Personally using the Volume Magic Special).

Tornado Valkan (Left)                   Chevalier Special (Right)
2nki1ap.jpg2drdtab.jpg

Volume Magic Special (Left)           Dry Season Four (Right)

2qjhwdx.jpgxky8hk.jpg

Q3: How about clothing dyes? Does iRO have the new colors as well? (Referring to the additional color beside the original and the 1st alternative color)

http://ragnarok.leve...w-clothing-dye/

What will happen to our characters who have the new colors?

Q4: Can we please have a list of slotted mid-gears here in iRO and if ever some of our mid-gears from pRO are not slotted here in iRO, what will happen to the cards compounded to them?

Edited by JemNaunnt, 24 February 2015 - 08:03 AM.

#39 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts
  • LocationLabyrinth Inside Forsaken Eternity (L.I.F.E)
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:31 AM

>>Do we have updates on up to what ups pRO player gears will be reduced to?

>>Can we negotiate the ammunition , supplies and ingredient amount we can carry ?

I propose at least 5k supplies (pots,awakes,berserks) since most of us have 150/50 and will do grinding

then at least 10k ammunition (they are expendable anyhow....my cannon balls!!!)

If we can't negotiate on the ingredients , can we craft them instead into what they should be ? (Runes , Bombs )

or just limit what we can bring...we'll make use of what's left

>>Any news from LevelUp?

>> I'd like to know a gist of the opt in migration if it's almost done (yes, LevelUp! is not ready yet , right xD ?)

I wanna ask more but I'll leave that to other pRO folks

Thanks Oda!! :D

#40 bandzsky

bandzsky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:53 AM

Sir Oda I Am pRO player i Have character in 2 server in same account (Valkyrie and New Chaos) but my New Chaos Character is slot 1-3 in Valkyrie is slot 4-9., what will happen in may characters,item/equipment and storage....???

Edited by bandzsky, 24 February 2015 - 08:28 AM.

#41 archcams

archcams

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:07 AM

1. Can I assume that all costume gears will be brought over since they do not really affect the balance of the server (at least for me)?

2. Some of the costume gears have stat bonuses (e.g. Costume Hairband of Reginleif which adds 1 to all stats), will they be effective too?

3. Can I keep the consumables claimed from Battlegrounds (Tasty White/Pink Rations)?

4. Until which refine level of an item can be retained? Since you said +20/+15 would be reduced.

5. Are the upgraded items like Upgrade Clip and Upgrade Hood not included in the items that can be brought over?

6. In which part are you gonna put a limit in the stack of items? Storage, inventory or the whole account?

Edited by archcams, 24 February 2015 - 08:10 AM.

#42 Sakuya0521

Sakuya0521

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:10 AM

Sir Oda im from pRO but I'm an international player. My Location is in Italy... My Account got banned due to Log in errors, and usually we wait for Maintenance so we can log in again... but problem is... I think pRO or LU has stopped doing maintenance since the server is closing... Some other folks has tried sending tickets to the pRO team and as for Myself I tried posting some comments on their Facebook Page so they would know that we need maintenance or some assistance on this issue... But again no response or post or what so ever to know that someone is still managing the server... or maybe no one is really looking after pRO now... Nways I just thought you might know something about this, or maybe give us an idea to whom we can talk too... Or Hoping you can help us out with contacting the pRO guys since... IRO and pRO is been collaborating about the migration... Anyways... Thanks in Advance... Hope yo can help us out... Sorry if I ask for your help... It seems hopeless if we wait for pRO guys to do something about it... 

#43 bandzsky

bandzsky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:32 AM

Sir Oda im from pRO but I'm an international player. My Location is in Italy... My Account got banned due to Log in errors, and usually we wait for Maintenance so we can log in again... but problem is... I think pRO or LU has stopped doing maintenance since the server is closing... Some other folks has tried sending tickets to the pRO team and as for Myself I tried posting some comments on their Facebook Page so they would know that we need maintenance or some assistance on this issue... But again no response or post or what so ever to know that someone is still managing the server... or maybe no one is really looking after pRO now... Nways I just thought you might know something about this, or maybe give us an idea to whom we can talk too... Or Hoping you can help us out with contacting the pRO guys since... IRO and pRO is been collaborating about the migration... Anyways... Thanks in Advance... Hope yo can help us out... Sorry if I ask for your help... It seems hopeless if we wait for pRO guys to do something about it... 

I have same Problem too... I already send 2 Tickets in pRO support but no response...

#44 Exuro

Exuro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3267 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

Are you getting the "For one hour, more then 30 users from the same IP address..." error? That happens a lot in New Chaos right now and I can usually get back to the account after a few hours of waiting.

#45 Sakuya0521

Sakuya0521

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:28 AM

Sir Exuro I was referring to the pRO Valkyrie Server.... I was Hoping Sir Oda can help us out, what will be the best thing to do since iRO and pRO is communicating with the transition. Hoping or Maybe he can ask the pRO guys to do a weekly maintenance so we can Login to our accounts again. Also so that we can start with managing our items and play with our Characters for the remaining days of the server...

#46 hatred013

hatred013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

Hi Oda,

I'm not sure if these were brought out before, but my questions are as follow:

1. Most of my characters in pRO had their weight limit maxed out via Gympass Coupon. Would those be retained when they are migrated over?

2. Does Boitata Armor and Rune Boots exist in your server? If yes, will they be eligible for transfer?

3. Will the following Items be eligible for transfer as well?
  • Horse King Costume (event reward, account bound)
  • Nanika Costume(A.K.A. Floating Ghost costume, event reward)
  • Blue Santa Cap (both costume and headgear, event reward)
  • Fish In Mouth (account bound)
  • Shaving Cream (account bound)
  • Gentleman's Pipe (account bound)
  • Foxtail (account bound)
  • Hunting Cap
  • Asgard Bless[1]
  • Big Crossbow / Giant Crossbow
  • Mora Equipment Sets (WhiteWing/BlackWing/Affection/Judgment/ Nab's/Sapha/Urs/Peuz/Warlock Elemental sets)
  • Enhanced Equipment (from Eden Crystal Synthesis ex. Enhanced Variant, Advanced Ring of Flamelord)<< these were introduced to pRO with the Eclage Patch, I read somewhere (forgot where) that only pre-Eclage items may be eligible for transfer.

Edited by hatred013, 24 February 2015 - 10:37 PM.

#47 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

Sakuya , still no maintenance sked fer this week ?

#48 hatred013

hatred013

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:31 PM

Sakuya , still no maintenance sked fer this week ?

I guess they won't be doing any maintenance today. They usually post a reminder the night before.

Didn't see one today, nor last week. 

:sob:  

#49 Lazaruce

Lazaruce

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2171 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

Well , let's expect for the worst and hope for the best. ***fingers crossed***

#50 justjers

justjers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:pRO

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

Hi Oda,

I think Blessed Ores in pRO Server has been suspected as duped items, will it still be migrated on our new Server?

I think it'll be much better if deleted.

Blessed ores will not be moved over. 

Regarding +20 Equipments:

If example +20 KVM will be reduced to +14, does that also mean that all +13 will also reduced down to +9's?

Or if only +15~20 will be reduced, what compensation can we get to our overupgraded items since it has been sold in pRO as pure cash and expensive.

We will be talking about our compensation and over-upgrade reduction plans soon. 

Thanks Oda!

Edited by Oda, 24 February 2015 - 01:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users