02/24 Classic Maintenance - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

02/24 Classic Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:05 PM

Events

VIP +50% bonus continues for one more week

Rental items lasting 3 extra days gets extended a week

Granny Boxter being updated to take items from this month's Lucky Box

2nd attempt at challenge dungeon this week using monsters suggested by the community

Quests

Eden Group NPCs being changed to route players to Asgard Training Village. 

Portal being added to the building at the top of Asgard Village steps that goes to the eden room

Bug

Kafra stacker should properly recognize and stack Battle Manual X3. 

#2 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:07 PM

Update the Janeway server notice to send them to Asgard.

#3 AlmrOfAtlas

AlmrOfAtlas

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6533 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:13 PM

Did you get the IDs of the unstackable battle manuals?

#4 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:53 PM

Did you get the IDs of the unstackable battle manuals?

Yeah, we found what the problem was with the scripting. 

#5 squirreI

squirreI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:16 PM

Me and a few other people have hunted Magic Bible Vol1 [1] enough to believe it's not implemented at the rate given by irowiki. Or even implemented at all.

http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1309/

Can we get confirmation on this and the reasoning for it?

#6 Macrocosmus

Macrocosmus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:38 AM

+ bring Tierra Gorge rewards inline with Flavius as there is actually fighting there

+ Change the autowarping NPC from the Flavius respawn to a Click NPC to end the disconnections.

#7 Cinquine

Cinquine

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 1063 posts
  • Server:Both

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:20 AM

Can you change gargoyles to something else?

#8 paultak

paultak

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:42 AM

Why did you make the Telling Doll Hat[1] account bound? Make it tradeable just like the defolty doll and glaris doll... /smh

#9 Rate

Rate

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1114 posts
  • Server:bad news

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

Put eden npcs back in. Shouldn't have to run through there to be able to use kafra stacker/ripped calus. Or just add those to pront spawn

#10 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

Just put one of the old eden warpers where the wizard for Asgard is still. Really like replacing the Eden guys with Valks though. If you're looking for Eden just run straight north up the stairs in Asgard there's a portal that lets you right in.

Challenge dungeon looks interesting, it's in the same place as the last one for anyone curious, behind the Prontera Church, I did a quick run through and saw a lot of level 99 Faceworms and one Facehode. Will check it out later when more friends log on.

Edited by Themes, 25 February 2015 - 12:42 PM.

#11 Ozm05

Ozm05

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

Put eden npcs back in. Shouldn't have to run through there to be able to use kafra stacker/ripped calus. Or just add those to pront spawn

totally agree on this. 

#12 Skyelover

Skyelover

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:48 PM

loool. Eden please  :p_swt:

#13 Macrocosmus

Macrocosmus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

Is the challenge dungeon active?

#14 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:40 PM

Is the challenge dungeon active?

challenge dungeon is in. its at the same spot as the old one behind prontera church.

#15 Macrocosmus

Macrocosmus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:42 PM

Ah. Would be appreciated if the GMs tell these things.

#16 Ecclesio

Ecclesio

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:08 PM

Ah. Would be appreciated if the GMs tell these things.

yeah the only reason i found out was because someone said something about it in prontera

#17 zerowon

zerowon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:52 PM

I don't think bow guardian is dropping Orleans glove at the proper rate. Was down there and got 4 cards again can this get looked into oda? Killed 400 on vip account am sure it wasn't rng bad luck

#18 kruim21

kruim21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

I don't think bow guardian is dropping Orleans glove at the proper rate. Was down there and got 4 cards again can this get looked into oda? Killed 400 on vip account am sure it wasn't rng bad luck

plz

#19 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:24 PM

Challenge Dungeon trip report:

Not worth your time.

Three monsters, two Worms with the same stats and modelled after (http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1641/) and one Arclouse thing modelled after (http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1640/). MVP is not actually an MVP (no reward or MVP pop up), is Angel Race, Holy Element and ~5mil health and casts fiber on chase and stoneskin below some value of health. Monster EXP is also really weird especially when you consider a HP:Exp ratio.

Nothing dropped of any real value or interest in the hour or so we were down there clearing to the boss and then the time spent killing it. Plenty of Apple/Banana Juice with some Empty Bottles and Poison Spores thrown in there. From the ~200 monsters we killed we found around 4 Seeds and that was easily the most expensive items we found.

Monsters hit fairly hard and fast but dont actually use any skills even after being hit (unless you count aid potion on friendlies for 400). You can just SW tank everything and it's kind of pointless. This is really nothing like the last challenge dungeon, it's not a huge challenge and really doesnt have much of a reward. I dont see this getting as much attention as the last one in its current state, unless there's some really really good rare drops hidden away.

#20 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:33 PM

Challenge Dungeon trip report:

Not worth your time.

Three monsters, two Worms with the same stats and modelled after (http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1641/) and one Arclouse thing modelled after (http://db.irowiki.or...ster-info/1640/). MVP is not actually an MVP (no reward or MVP pop up), is Angel Race, Holy Element and ~5mil health and casts fiber on chase and stoneskin below some value of health. Monster EXP is also really weird especially when you consider a HP:Exp ratio.

Nothing dropped of any real value or interest in the hour or so we were down there clearing to the boss and then the time spent killing it. Plenty of Apple/Banana Juice with some Empty Bottles and Poison Spores thrown in there. From the ~200 monsters we killed we found around 4 Seeds and that was easily the most expensive items we found.

Monsters hit fairly hard and fast but dont actually use any skills even after being hit (unless you count aid potion on friendlies for 400). You can just SW tank everything and it's kind of pointless. This is really nothing like the last challenge dungeon, it's not a huge challenge and really doesnt have much of a reward. I dont see this getting as much attention as the last one in its current state, unless there's some really really good rare drops hidden away.

Looking at doing drops and AI improvements during the next few weeks.

The MVP does have a rare chance to drop slotted geek glasses coupons. 

#21 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:53 PM

Is there anything besides bottles/spores/obbs/seeds/juice on the regular monsters drop tables right now?

Is the spawn time of the MVP super long like the previous challenge dungeon? I really felt that the drop rate to spawn time ratio for the coupons was way off.

Hopefully you guys can overhaul it enough to make it something people will be interested in doing, it'll definitely require most people to put together a group if you start to add interesting AI changes. You also may want to consider using another bio3 monster to template the second worm monster around. 

#22 Macrocosmus

Macrocosmus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:57 PM

Looking at doing drops and AI improvements during the next few weeks.

The MVP does have a rare chance to drop slotted geek glasses coupons. 

Could we have slotted sunglasses coupons as this takes up less hotkey slots?

#23 kruim21

kruim21

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

2nd attempt at challenge dungeon this week using monsters suggested by the community

17711556020150226150657084.png?488x384_1

Boss Drop

17711556020150226150735057.png?513x417_1

Mob drop

another interesting thing is Ragial bot can not work now due to the Asgard area. no one update his route lol.

Edited by kruim21, 25 February 2015 - 10:23 PM.

#24 Tunichi

Tunichi

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Loki

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:08 AM

Please help after the maintenance just today. My RO has an error. It says "could not load nospam.dll".. Please help me. A reply is much appreciated.

#25 shidobelgica

shidobelgica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:59 AM

Doesn't this solution applied on it?

http://forums.warppo...lientinfo-file/

I never got a card but I did recently got a glove.

But talking about Thors / TKM.

Is it me or the Solar,Lunar and Stellar Courier skill doesn't work correctly at classic?

I have level 10 and yet my TKM can only carry 5k weight at thor (the map I assigned)

It only work once I put a "new" skill point in it and disappear again once I died or left map.

Edited by shidobelgica, 27 February 2015 - 02:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users