TW Players Join Us on Frejya! - Page 3 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

TW Players Join Us on Frejya!

86 replies to this topic

#51 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:02 PM

How much do these cost in TW servers?

• 3 Slot Costumes

• Eddga Weapons/Gears

• 30% BSR 

i believe the price will adjust to freyja market. i afraid there's not a single 3s costume in the market, its rare, and most of it owned by players who already quit. frankly, dont wish that you can get 3s costume from TW. Eddga weapons and gears will be cheap, because what will be in the market is those excess, its bind on equip remember. 30% BSR is consider common i think, but still the same words, wont be much in the market.

#52 krleinnn

krleinnn

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:29 PM

i believe the price will adjust to freyja market. i afraid there's not a single 3s costume in the market, its rare, and most of it owned by players who already quit. frankly, dont wish that you can get 3s costume from TW. Eddga weapons and gears will be cheap, because what will be in the market is those excess, its bind on equip remember. 30% BSR is consider common i think, but still the same words, wont be much in the market.

Ok so its the same here. 3 Slot costumes cost 300K+ zenny. Eddga Weapons are 200k+ zenny but theres less than 5pcs in the AH. Eddga armors = super rare.

#53 screamozell

screamozell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationLaguna, PH
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 02 March 2015 - 02:34 PM

S> Oriental Dress [3] on AH freyja.. hahahaha

anyways! welcome TW players on freyja!

hope some won't get jealous that they merge on us. freyja really needs this. :)

#54 Maxscha

Maxscha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • LocationHide and Seek
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

Welcome to :handshake: this server! 

Slightly off topic...

I PRETEND FAIRNESS FOR THE TW PLAYERS DELETE SEED RUNES FROM FREYAAAAA and make the hammer slip on odin too *evil laugh* No really guys use this opportunity to get rid of some imba things we still have.

Sure, deleting/reducing the OP items as a blanket nerf sounds good in theory... but in practice?

Imho, replacing them would be better, as zenny/time should not have gone entirely to waste...

supported..

i mean what the heck with power/ armor over 30+..??is that even possible??

lets start all thing fresh but haters gonna hate

I've always been fine with the notion of removing seeds altogether, as I am of the opinion that they add to the imbalance.

However, since much time/effort/zenny have been spent, it would be a slap in the face to just make them go away now...

Replacing all runes over 30 with 30, and removing any possibility of any over 30 would be a compromise that might work?

In the bigger picture, however, rebalancing classes would also go far to reducing the OP nature of these runes. Just sayin'

~Peace, Love and Ragnarok   :blowkiss: 

#55 RyuMax02

RyuMax02

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationMALAYSIA
  • Server:FREYJA

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:05 PM

I heard when TW server merge with us, their costumes are bound on character means that they cannot trade or sell it in Freyja?

#56 kkusagami

kkusagami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 05:01 PM

When would indonesia and thailand ro2 gonna join us ,huh ?

Edited by kkusagami, 05 March 2015 - 05:02 PM.

#57 ChocoVivi

ChocoVivi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

I heard when TW server merge with us, their costumes are bound on character means that they cannot trade or sell it in Freyja?

should be tradeable

This is incorrect. The TW merge will not be the same as SEA's.
The items TW players bring over will be tradeable and zeny will not be limited. There will be a few items that can not transfer over since they do not exist on our server, but it will be a smaller amount of item than it was for SEA. Guilds unfortunately will not be able to transfer over. There is some content that TW did not have that we do. The end result is the impact of this migration of players is not as complex as it was with the last merge.

The biggest change will be the addition of the multi-language client support. From what I am hearing now about that update, it sounds like there will be 2 clients. One will be the same as everyone is using now, but with the addition of some additional language options that use latin based characters. The other will support Chinese & players opting to come over from TW will download the second one. 

We are still in the process of setting this migration up, so more news will become available in the following weeks.

#58 HokaHoka

HokaHoka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:59 PM

Because idRO2 has its own publisher. Our players are also somewhat loyal to the game. It's unlikely that the merger is going to happen so soon. =")

#59 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:04 PM

No, there are no plans to bind items to characters in this merge.

At this time there are no plans for other mergers. Mergers can happen when servers close, but there isn't any indication that other publishers intend to close theirs. If another publisher decides to end service and wishes to give the option to their players to continue with the game, they may sometimes approach another publisher to adopt that player base. However this is not always the case. 

#60 screamozell

screamozell

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationLaguna, PH

Posted 24 March 2015 - 02:59 AM

WELCOME TW!!! YAY! ^_^

#61 dayuhanako

dayuhanako

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 03:14 AM

Ow -_- <3  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:  :p_love:

#62 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:28 AM

Breaking news: TW players will be patched into Odin instead, XD

#63 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:57 AM

Breaking news: TW players will be patched into Odin instead, XD

I sense an april fool for them not for us XD

#64 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:19 AM

Yeahhhh.... misinformation is usually a big NOPE here but I'll let it slide today   :heh:  We've intentionally avoided April Fools things for the most part because this is an important update and merge. We don't want players to be confused on what is happening.

The TW players will be joining us shortly on Freyja and the Chinese Language option will be included with today's patch. It turns out that they don't have to do separate clients like we were originally told, which is great. You'll be able to use the same client but change the language settings as needed. Portuguese is the next language to be released, which will be ready in a few weeks. We should be adding more languages over time.

#65 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 12:27 PM

CMMaridah, there's a problem over there for players didnt do the transfer during the time the TW RO2 client was active. the only way we were told to bind our account to WP is through the client, an "opt-in" button after you log-in to the game. but now the client is dead, many players can't find a way to transfer their account. when directed to GF+ personnel, they throw the baton to WP, they ask them to register an account in WP and send in a ticket for inquiry. will WP handle the transfer of TW RO2 account from now on? because i havent see any official notice about the transfer of account by WP, unlike what happened when SEA merged.

#66 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 April 2015 - 01:52 PM

I doubt WP can do anything unless your old publisher sent them also the infos of players that didn't signed for the merge i hope this is not the case but seems more a way to leave wp alone and force them to take all the anger from players that didn't merged in time

#67 RenKasha

RenKasha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 06:51 PM

welcome TW players!  i hope the questions i answered helped those who asked me before the merge ^^ ~CyanRave

#68 monte145

monte145

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:11 PM

why i cant login..it say cannot connect server.. :p_swt:

#69 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 April 2015 - 07:17 PM

why i cant login..it say cannot connect server.. :p_swt:

Maintenance is still in progress.

#70 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 01:34 PM

CMMaridah, there's a problem over there for players didnt do the transfer during the time the TW RO2 client was active. the only way we were told to bind our account to WP is through the client, an "opt-in" button after you log-in to the game. but now the client is dead, many players can't find a way to transfer their account. when directed to GF+ personnel, they throw the baton to WP, they ask them to register an account in WP and send in a ticket for inquiry. will WP handle the transfer of TW RO2 account from now on? because i havent see any official notice about the transfer of account by WP, unlike what happened when SEA merged.

We are looking into a method that might allow us to help merge players who are stuck right now.

I sent you a private message for details on how you might be able to help us. :)

#71 Thyrael85

Thyrael85

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:23 AM

Reallytalk about what they are doing is  wasting time and all they do is  to please the whims of a majority group allegedly indeed it is annoying symbols go in and see if it was rarely understand what they where saying our filipino friends unhappy with symbols that now we must consider what they do just scare the  few people who have, it's not a bad game is bad management that makes erery day people lose interest in playing RO2

#72 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:31 AM

How long until you guys find a method to move the stuck players over from TW? I missed the transfer option and so did some of my friends who would like to play.

#73 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 04 April 2015 - 11:31 AM

How long until you guys find a method to move the stuck players over from TW? I missed the transfer option and so did some of my friends who would like to play.

#74 Amilus

Amilus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:32 PM

According to Njoror, TW GF+ is setting up a webpage for the transfer, but we don't know yet when it will be up, do check regularly on their official website.

so, he will try a method out for me to test if it works on monday when he is back into the office. if it works, you guys may have to write in a ticket to do the transfer, this is what i was told. 

#75 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 11:22 AM

The page that was supposed to be set up for players to migrate over with was never made functional or accessible for players unfortunately. The page is made by GF and outside of our control to make operational so we are trying to see if there are other methods to bring player's accounts over. If we do have success with Amilus' account it will likely be a matter of players needing to write in to support to have them move your data over. Once we have an idea of what we can do we will let you know.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users