03/04 Classic Maintenance - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

03/04 Classic Maintenance

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:31 PM

Interesting. No posts anywhere in loki patch notes for two days. Still looking for answers.

I apologize I thought I had responded to your earlier. We have classic's current monster drops posted here: http://forums.warppo...equest-station/

Looking at the Gajomart's spawns in the table that item will not drop. I'll take a look at that next week. 

#52 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 07 March 2015 - 05:55 PM

Infiltrators too

#53 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:40 PM

I made this list from the wiki DB based on anything with a lower drop rate than 0.04%:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

It'd be cool if some of these were increased somewhat. This is stuff the way it "should be" and does not include things like Orleans Gloves which you should fix and check if they're actually still in Jewelry boxes.

Specifically for guild dungeons there's also Bowman Scarfs and Icarus Wings which are not dropping right now. I just did a quick look through and it seems like almost every guild dungeon monster has something on their loot table disabled right now. While a bunch of it is junk it seems weird how random some of it is.

It'd also be cool if you could look at increasing the spawns in the mostly unused Payon/Geffen guild dungeons.

How is progress on doing an export of drops from the db with itemIDs attached? It'd be cool to have that and also you may want to reconsider your descriptions for loot in the drops table they're pretty far apart.

Here's what they are:

Very Very rare 0.01-0.09%
Very Rare 0.10-0.99%
Rare 1%-5%
Uncommon 6%-10%
Common 11%-50%
Very Common 51%-100%

But uhh 11-50% is quite a bit margin.

I'd go with something like:

Card Rate 0.whatever it is here%

Very Very Rare Card Rate - 0.1%

Very Rare 0.1% - 0.99%

Rare 1-5%

Uncommon 5-15%

Common 15-25%

Very Common 25-50%

Very Very Common 50-100%

#54 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:49 PM

Ive gotten 2 Icarus Wings, I think 1 was just last month. But I've spent quite abit of time down in GD (more time than I'm willing to admit)

#55 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:52 PM

Yeah we got one a year or two ago but I havent seen another one since then. I'm reading that data from the spreadsheet he linked where Icarus_Wing is showing up with None under the drop percentage, same as Magic Bible and one or two items from every guild dungeon monster so...not really sure what the deal is there then.

Also Gopinch doesnt spawn anywhere and there's also no Chimeras around anywhere either, please add these in relevant locations thanks!

Edited by Themes, 07 March 2015 - 10:51 PM.

#56 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:37 PM

So about the Stat Enchantment, is it working? Or is something wrong with it?

I saw this after maintenance

5lqrf5.jpg

But, when I checked my statted armors it didnt show this, when I checked statted gears from vendors it never showed.

So whats the deal? :o

It'd be really nice if you guys got it working properly :D

Edited by Divine, 08 March 2015 - 06:37 PM.

#57 FatDrunknSTUPlD

FatDrunknSTUPlD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationBurbank Buy More
  • Server:iRO Beta Server

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

^

thats mine, and i really got freaked out about that, after enchating it, it stayed as Mantle [1], no nothing, when i decided to card it, that happened :3

edit: scratch that, my bad :3

Edited by FatDrunknSTUPlD, 08 March 2015 - 07:20 PM.

#58 Gn1ydnu

Gn1ydnu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2077 posts
  • LocationBoston
  • Server:Classic

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:58 PM

The stats you have to be job 70 min I believe. Sometimes I get mine within first couple tries, other times it takes a while. For the furry I would double check your exp to make sure it's exact and what your typing is right. I can check tomorrow when I get home if you'd like.

#59 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:12 PM

^

thats mine, and i really got freaked out about that, after enchating it, it stayed as Mantle [1], no nothing, when i decided to card it, that happened :3

anyway, is it just me or does super novices bonus bugged? cant get fury to work, or super novice angel (stat+10) from SL to come out 

Did you enchant / card after maintenance?

#60 FatDrunknSTUPlD

FatDrunknSTUPlD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • LocationBurbank Buy More
  • Server:iRO Beta Server

Posted 08 March 2015 - 07:22 PM

^

enchant was about 2 weeks ago i think slotted peco a week ago after i broke my +5 str+1 bg armor :< so dumb of me

The stats you have to be job 70 min I believe. Sometimes I get mine within first couple tries, other times it takes a while. For the furry I would double check your exp to make sure it's exact and what your typing is right. I can check tomorrow when I get home if you'd like.

err my bad, i tot it was base 70 :3 anyways gotta level more, but tried fury w/ 40.0 and 90.0% didnt work, 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users