#1 LupusNightroad

LupusNightroad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

Hello o/ My IGN is Martyr and i a Knight ML 5. I really like receive TIPs about Skill Tree/ Stat for PvE and PvP/WoE. How i go to leveling now. Best Gears and Weapons for each levels. Cards. And where i found a good and updated RO2 dB.

#2 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:28 PM

I'm not sure why no one answered until now, i won't say anything too since now Knight have only 1 possible built that is based on battle tactis and bt is exactly the skill that seems will bechanceed soo. The experience says me that after the chance bt may be useless so for now don't make int runes, you can collect the mats but don't use them! Said that there are still some hints i can give you:
Don't add STR on stats unless you have hitting problems but also at that time i would suggest to prefer redseed runes to add it. If you want use parry use redseed blood ( avoid it and use flame for hit, vigor and haste)
Don't add AGI to gain critical shances you need 500 agi to gain 3-5% depending on your level only dodge remain good but you are a tank there is a reason if you wear an heavy armor.
INT is good only if bt is still good
WIS is never good....
VIT some players use stats points to add vit and increase hp in a pvp scenario and use int runes to add crit damage.
Lest take a look at the skills every player has his favourite built but everyone agree on which skills are useless:
Head crush too low damage;
Shield fortress now a tank that can't move is useless;
Provoke and mass provoke never go after lv1 it's useless;
Aura blade or aura armor?
Forever aura armor 20% hp in a 1shotting fest and monsters hitting hard is way better than a 10% more damage.
IF you are grinding and your healer is good you can switch on aura blade to max the grandcross damage, i assure you on dark wisper fortress no one will do it.
Unfortunately i can't give you the perfect built but i hope these hints will help you.

#3 4521150824001516533

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 August 2015 - 10:54 AM

I'm not sure why no one answered until now, i won't say anything too since now Knight have only 1 possible built that is based on battle tactis and bt is exactly the skill that seems will bechanceed soo. The experience says me that after the chance bt may be useless so for now don't make int runes, you can collect the mats but don't use them! Said that there are still some hints i can give you:
Don't add STR on stats unless you have hitting problems but also at that time i would suggest to prefer redseed runes to add it. If you want use parry use redseed blood ( avoid it and use flame for hit, vigor and haste)
Don't add AGI to gain critical shances you need 500 agi to gain 3-5% depending on your level only dodge remain good but you are a tank there is a reason if you wear an heavy armor.
INT is good only if bt is still good
WIS is never good....
VIT some players use stats points to add vit and increase hp in a pvp scenario and use int runes to add crit damage.
Lest take a look at the skills every player has his favourite built but everyone agree on which skills are useless:
Head crush too low damage;
Shield fortress now a tank that can't move is useless;
Provoke and mass provoke never go after lv1 it's useless;
Aura blade or aura armor?
Forever aura armor 20% hp in a 1shotting fest and monsters hitting hard is way better than a 10% more damage.
IF you are grinding and your healer is good you can switch on aura blade to max the grandcross damage, i assure you on dark wisper fortress no one will do it.
Unfortunately i can't give you the perfect built but i hope these hints will help you.

Thank you for the tips. Sure helped in guiding me a bit. Seems like all the guides I see in google search for knight builds are 1 year and older. So pretty sure things have changed since then. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users